Window Genie of Spokane

Founded 2019 •

Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater Spokane area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!...

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

SEAN HAMMOND

Pressure Washing Graffiti Removal Carpet Cleaning Floor Cleaning Windows General Handyman Services Landscaping Lawn and Yard work Snow Removal I have the tools and skill acquired over many years of work, all over the Nation. Born and Raised in Spokane Washington. I dont always beat a competitors price, but I often do. I generally take small jobs that one person can do, I enjoy the freedom of independence.

05/03/2021

The 2 young men did an outstanding job. I am very happy with my clean house and windows. They were quick to adjust to my service add for something I forgot to initially request. I will now be using their "every 6 month" service.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash house & Garage, clean all outside windows

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

03/25/2020

They were very nice. They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They put a window covering.

Category window treatments

02/20/2020

They did an excellent job. The technicians were polite, thorough, and I spoke with the owner couple of times. He is really concern and interested to what kind of job they did. If someone will ask me, I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They clean my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

[Member Name Removed], we're so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the future!

02/20/2020

It was outstanding. Professional crew, they were fast. Wear booty and uniforms. They call you ahead to notify about the job. The crew was incredible and competitive pricing compared to other companies. I have them scheduled to come next month.

Description of Work
They did window tinting.

Category window tinting

This is exactly what we want for our customers, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!!

07/25/2019

Amazing!!! We bought our home 6 months ago and it appeared that the windows had not been washed outside for many years. Both my husband and I tried to clean a few with no success, we could not get the built up water deposits, etc. to come off. The Window Genie crew of two came in and had all our windows sparkling before they left. They were very professional, friendly and worked hard. We will use ...

Description of Work
Window Washing

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. We are Veteran owned and operated and offer discounts to those who served as well as multi-service discounts.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs! Call us to see our monthly specials or check out our website!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check