Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Clark Fork, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Clark Fork
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Rhoades DrywallI was very impressed and happy with the work. He was quick, efficient and he and all of his workers were courteous and professional. Despite the fact that our job wasn't the biggest or most lucrative for them, I felt like they did everything possible to make and keep us happy. They were punctual, worked hard and extensive hours and made everything look amazingly. The framers we used were subpar and I was worried that it would show through even in the finished product, but they were able to fix and cover flaws that others had created. I will recommend them to anyone I know needing work done. We would use them again in a heart beat
- 2nd to None DrywallThis job was an apartment with 2 big bedrooms, large bathrooms, and tall ceilings (6 rooms, hallway and stairway). They did an excellent job and worked above and beyond normal working hours to complete the job for us as quickly as possible. We needed the work done right away and they delivered! Dave, Josh, and Derek were a pleasure to work with, and VERY professional. I would HIGHLY recommend 2nd to None Drywall
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- Crumley PaintingThe house we purchased had some settling issues such as slightly gaping seams, visible nail/screw heads, poor mudding/sanding in the living room, and a patchy paint job (seller had repaired nail holes, but the paint wasn't an exact match). The living room/entry/stair area have 23 ft. ceilings, and we didn't feel we could paint that high ourselves. Because we'd just moved from Idaho, we didn't know any local painters. So, we joined Angie's List, and selected three to bid the job. Crumley Painting was the middle bidder, but he had much more than just painting experience. We felt he could do a better job with the repairs than the other two. He started the day after we moved in, and he repaired all the sheet-rock problems first. Then he and his crew primed and painted the big room and the stairwell/entry. They were very professional (no swearing or playing of loud rap music). They cleaned up all their trash and took it away with them (which was extra thoughtful since we hadn't established garbage service yet at that time). They sought my preference immediately whenever an issue arose (such as the paint turning out to be much more yellow than the sample seemed). They finished on time and cleaned up after themselves, even damp-mopping the hardwood floor. The project took three days. I am very happy with their work and will use them again if we need to. We usually do our own painting and don't like to pay for things we can do ourselves. However, we felt our money was well spent in this case, and I even picked up a few "tricks" while watching them that I will use on my next painting project. Every error in the walls was noticeable before, now the walls of my living room are gorgeous
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationTobin Restoration was very prompt to come and access the damage and get started drying out my carpet, walls etc. At the time I lived alone and so had to rely on them to move all furniture etc which they very willingly did. They pulled up the carpet, replaced the pad,replaced dry wall and painted. It looks as good as new including the carpet which was almost brand new. I was not in need of using the room at the time so was not concerned with getting it done quickly so can't give a review as to promptness. However, it was done in a reasonable amount of time. I was at work when they needed to come so they put a lockbox on the door which worked well for both of us. Everyone I dealt with was very nice and professional. I would defiantly recommend them
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
Last update on October 21, 2020
Drywall Contractors in Clark Fork
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Hiring a drywall contractor to patch up a wall after plumbing or electrical work is your best bet to guarantee a smooth, clean finish. Finding a pro that’ll do a good job involves getting multiple quotes, plus checking references and qualifications.
Smell of rotten eggs is just one sign your home might be affected. How to determine if your home has potentially toxic Chinese drywall.
Find drywall contractors in
- Spirit Lake,
- Priest River,
- Hayden Lake,
- Moyie Springs,
- Bonners Ferry,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
drywall contractors in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 800 Water DamagePO Box 236
Meridian, Idaho 83680
- 1 800 Water Damage
- Freedom Contracting LLC62 Saddler Creek Road
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- Freedom Contracting LLC
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
Athol, Idaho 83801
- G&S Customs LLC
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.PO Box 826
Newport, Washington 99156
- Moose Trail Property Maintenance LLC.
- Professional Touch Painting2107 N Spokane St
Post Falls, Idaho 83854
- Professional Touch Painting
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Savage Construction 13273 N Westwood Dr
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Savage Construction