Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Council, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Council
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGThe lock on my storage unit broke and would not open. The storage owners attempted to help me get in to it but it was clear that we needed a professional’s help. I had one of those hockey puck style locks that are completely unforgiving when they break. I called Halls and they met me there shortly after I called them. The lock was removed within minutes! The whole experience was great and so affordable. I will definitely use Hall’s in the future
- Ammon Lock & Key LLCHe came so quickly and had my car unlocked in less than a minute. Thank you so much Rocky... You saved the day. I will absolutely use this company again and I have recommended him to all my friends and family.
- KINGDOM KEYS & LOCK SVCThe provider responded on the very same day and finished the job within 2 hours. He also volunteered to fix the sticky front latch after changing the other locks. He was great.
- Bonners Ferry Glass and Door IncHe made keys for me and when i worked at conoco he would come and do services there on our dorrs and locks. He was very helpful and nice. Vern the owner is a great person.
- North Idaho Lock and KeyWent great Barry showed up on time as scheduled was professional and provided great service
- Anytime Lock & KeyThe servicemen with Anytime Lock & Key were very prompt, they came out to the location very quickly.
- ARK Lock & SecurityArk was great to work with. They sent someone out the same day we called them, the locksmith was punctual and professional and he even replaced a deadbolt that the previous owner had not given us the key to. They are a little more expensive than other locksmiths, but I think it is worth the price for the promptness and professionalism they offer
- ACE LOCK & KEYso i got a truck from a smuck that only had one key, went to my OLD family friend and asked to have him make me 2 keys. he did, and it didnt work so i went to him and he looked at the key's closely and found where he made a goof. as soon as he found that he took me and my dad so his work van and started making 2 new once. just like that charged me 7 here my local walmart would of charged me 5 per key i now use one of those key's every time i drive. i've had him make MANY other keys for both the house i reside in and vehicles i drive, this man will not let you down and if he messes up he WILL fix his mistake. and he will give you a honest rate as well. now i know i'm a family friend but you'll want him as one to if you have any problems with keys lol. o and don't forget to thank him. always a big smile ther
- KINGDOM KEYS & LOCK SVCService was great and friendly. The man that came was really nice and knew what he was doing. My car was opened in under five minutes. Compared to some of the other rates in town, this one's a steal!
- HALL'S LOCKSMITHINGLocksmith was very fast, only took a day to come out. Fair price for 2 deadbolts and 2 regular door locks. He was helpful and answered questions. Gave me an estimate that was right on. I would use him again.
Locksmiths in Council
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au..Recent Review:Had two appointments scheduled with Safe Home Lock & Key. Twenty minutes after the appointed time, I had to call to find out where the locksmith was, on BOTH occasions. I scheduled my time to be here at the appointed time, but they didn't have the professionalism to show up on time or common courtesy to call me when they knew they were going to be latethomas s.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Council
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!