Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Blackfoot, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Blackfoot
- DaBella - PortlandThe first appointment went really well. Both Brian and Caleb were wonderful with listening to what we wanted for our house and the new windows to replace our old cracked ones. The technology is amazing and I can't wait to get those windows in my house!!
- Guardian HomesWe were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never again
- Anderson Family Construction LLCAnderson Family Construction is building our custom home in Moscow, Idaho. From design services and planning to its (almost!) completion, I've been impressed with the quality of work, work ethic of every crew member, and the beauty of the home (which we call Foucachon Farmhouse) they're building for us on our plot of land north of Moscow! They incorporating a few special elements into the house, like the cornerstone (literal, 400+lb stone) that was part of our proposal story 11 years ago, as well as a butcher block island that used to be in our family business. It will be a new home with an old soul, thanks to the care and attention of every worker on the AFC crew. We feel the crew genuinely loves the home they're building, and are proud of their work. Anderson Family Construction knows how to build smart, with intelligent designs that are architecturally beautiful and classic, and also highly efficient. I highly recommend AFCs services! #AFCBuil
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- COMFORT CONSTRUCTION INCHad a Great experience! We have built once before and had a really bad experience. Comfort Construction did more for us before even breaking ground then our previous builder did over the course of the entire build. No joke! Avoid all the horror stories you've heard about biluilding and build with Comfort Const. They are honest and caring. I've seen the good and bad contractors in this town and Comfort is one of the best
- TNG ExcavationOutstanding. I had a guesthouse put on our property and TNG Excavation was the most professional business I worked with during the whole project. They will try to accommodate you anyway they can. They help you plan the project, problem solve, and see it through to completion. I recommend this outstanding company to anyone who wants the job done right the first time
- Wolverton Development & Construction IncWe ended up going with another builder but they have been nice and they definitely would have been our second choice. The person that we worked with was excellent during the estimation process. He had a good proposal. We only ended up going with somebody else because we liked their design since it was a little bit better than theirs and the price was a little bit more reasonable too. But their price was fairly reasonable as well. They were also the very first ones who called us. The man was prompt in his communication and he followed up on all the questions that we had. I would go back to them again if I need another bid
- KARTCHNER HOMESWe are looking into building and contacted Kartchner homes. They responded very quickly and met with us the same day to show us spec homes and give some price estimates. We were impressed with the quality of their homes, the timeline in which they're completed, their reasonable prices, and friendly, helpful and professional staff. We will definitely consider having them as a builder if we decide to go that route
- Fall Creek HomesFall creek was accomodating in every way that we could think of. They let us build where we wanted, and they even purchased the lot for us. They also made many changes to the design of the home plan we selected, which gave us the personal touch we were looking for. Not only did Fall Creek allow us to have our dream home as our first home, they went above and beyond. Their standard of workmanship is already high, which was very nice. We didn't have to ask for any upgrades that a high end home should have, like nice carpet, tile entry way and kitchen, granite, and custom cabinets. They come standard. Because the nice workmanship is standard for them, they can offer it at a much lower price than other, who upcharge for all of those things. We had Bruce Jolley as our Sales Rep, and we would strongly recommend him! He is not only kind and fun to talk to, he gets things done- and makes sure those he's working with get what is needed done. If you're interested in working with fall creek, talk to Bruce first. Now for unforseen problems. Quite a few things came up that no one could have known. For example, the spetic company wasn't able to get our septic tank up to our house due to weather- they tried three or four times but had to turn around. Due to that, the bill to Fall Creek for the septic tank came in about $1500 more than was budgeted for. Fall creek ate it for us- we didn't have to incur those costs. Another unforseen issue was our driveway. It was a slick mud path at the start- because I wanted to do the driveway myself, so they gave me- for free- a full pallet of plywood as a temporary walk path to our front door (about 80 feet long up a steep slope!) And, one more item- we purchased an additional half acre next to our property to extend our property line. Long story short, I put our driveway out through that half acre to our home. The road inspector denied or certificate of occupancy due to that (Lame) so Bryson (owner of fall creek) came and personally talked to me about it. He offered his crew to come and cut the driveway through the other side of our property for free! So, their excavators came up and gave me a full horse-shoe driveway loop, for free! They also put in a drain culvert under the driveway (another $300) for free as well. You can tell that Fall Creek is very concerned with ensuring you are happy. We are! And, in fact, in a few years you might see our home on the market- so that Fall Creek can build us another home
- Crist & Sons ContractorsThe roofers, who are part of the Crist and Sons company were prompt in providing the Seller of the home with an estimation of cost and also an estimation of the time required to replace the roof. They arrived on the designated day, took the three days to strip and haul away the old roof, and placed the new roof in less time that estimated. They also recommended several additional roof vents and some soffit work, and added those with only a small increase in the total estimated cost
House Builders in Blackfoot
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:Test My Home is an environmental testing company that focuses on the health of the built environment as well as the health of its occupants. We offer a broad range of services for residential, commercial and institutional facilities including: EMF Testing, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Radon Testing, Water Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, Sound and Vibration Testing, and Toxic Chemicals Audit. We are certified Building Biologists drawing upon the principals of cutting-edge environmental ..Recent Review:Wonderful! I would highly recommend this company to test your home for healthy living. They tested for possible issues that I didn’t know you could test for.Al C.
- Business Description:At Guardian Homes, we’re devoted to building your dream home. Our new homes and custom homes are built to your exact specifications. We build your home, your way - and just for you!Recent Review:We were drawn to the style and thought we had found a builder who was a cut above the rest. Sadly, this was not our experience. Building with Guardian Homes felt like we were constantly being punked. The poor project management, dramatic lateness and repeatedly botched execution of home features is only paled by the jaw-dropping disrespect with which we were treated throughout the long, arduous, and hellish building process. The only consolation in all of this is that word about their reputation is finally getting out in the community. The slogan amongst neighbors in our development is “friends don’t let friends build Guardian homes.” Never againJordan H.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:Building and remodeling homes since 1985
- Business Description:Additional services - Property maintenance & security checks, shelving & closet reorganizations, doors & hardware, concrete and masonry repairs, deck & gutter cleaning, power washing, railing fences & attic fans
- Business Description:Construction Solutions Company is a Commercial and Custom Residential General Contractor. We specialize in complete Design Build Construction and Renovations
- Business Description:Log Home Outlet has been providing the nation with high quality log homes at affordable outlet pricing for the last 15 years, allowing hundreds of happy customers to build the log home of their dreams without breaking the bank or skimping on quality. With headquarters based in southeastern Idaho, the desert air allows Log Home Outlet to provide the highest-quality and driest house logs in the industry to customers throughout the United States and Canada. Unlike other log home builders with th..
Deals in Blackfoot for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Fort Hall
- Idaho Falls
home builders in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Concepts Construction LLC1160 W. Highway 39
- Construction Solutions Company335 8th Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Construction Specialties Inc701 Eureka Ridge Loop
- CRUZ BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION15 W WALKER ST
- Crystal Homes2832 Glenwood Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Caldera Design LLC
- E & G Contractors Inc.11461 N Rio Vista
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E & G Contractors Inc.
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Paul J. Winger Electric, Inc.4120 West Homestead drive
- Platinum Construction2860 Woodbridge Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- PLEW'S HEATING & AIR CNDTNG235 5TH AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- PRIEST CONSTRUCTION131N N 3772 E
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.