Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Blackfoot, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Blackfoot
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.
- Travers TileI would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.
- east idaho hardwood floorsit went very well, they installed my vinyl plank flooring and installed the window, door and base trim. the work was done in a timely and professional manner
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
Flooring Contractors in Blackfoot
- Business Description:All Pro Hardwood floors has the professionals to get the job done right and at a great price. Attention to detail is our number one priority. Our customer service is outstanding and we strive to make your project as stress free as possible. Give us a call and we will be happy to give you a free estimateRecent Review:What a great job, our house was not the easiest, uneven floors, nothing square, old molding. They were very professional, very timely, honest, hard working. They went out of their way to obtain new molding for us and install it, though that was not part of the original deal. They helped with the pick-up of materials, they cleaned up every evening. I am extremely pleasedCathy M.
- Business Description:We are a local owner operated tile and stone installation business. We do floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, chimneys, exterior stone, and more. Happy to help with your dream remodel or new build, we believe "The difference is in the details," and that you will be able to see the differenceRecent Review:Ian and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them!Reesa W.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:If your floors no longer look or feel the way you want them to, Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, can help you refinish them, or install new floors that are sure to satisfy. At Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, we want you to have the best customer service experience possible, and our knowledgeable and dedicated professionals will work closely with you to find a flooring option that fits your style and budget. We serve: Moreland, ID / Fort Hall, ID / Shelley, ID / Tyhee, ID / Chubbuck, IDRecent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Blackfoot Hardwood Floors installed our oak kitchen floors about 20 years ago when we built this home. They did a fine job, and we had them refinish and reseal them 11 years ago with only one minor problem. We then contacted them to refinish and reseal the floor 1 1/2 years ago. What a mistake! As you can see from the attached pictures, the two men that came to do this did a horrible job! The color does not match the original floor. Now anytime someone walks across the floor, it doesn't matter what kind of shoes they are wearing, they leave marks on the floor. This never happened before they were "refinished". As you can also see from the pictures, the workers cut a groove on all of my cabinets and trim boards. We have contacted the owner Dan Fawcett numerous times to come out and see the poor workmanship and damage that his workers did, but he doesn't return calls or will call to say he is coming through the area right now and can stop, never when we are home. I hate to involve our lawyer, but this looks like the only way this issue will be resolved. Again, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!Lorrie L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Recent Review:The guy who gave me the estimate was very responsive for the estimate, but he sort of flaked on scheduling the installer. When he emailed me the options for the work and I responded, I never heard back. When I followed up, he denied that I had responded. We worked it out and he helped make sure we met a tight timeline. The installers were very resourceful and courteous. The helper seemed a little new and a little too chatty, but the boss was all business and got the job done well with what seemed the least headache and trouble. The previous problems were fixed and the floor looks good. <br /Alex L.
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
- Business Description:Instead of paying for a costly renovation, Innovative Concrete Systems (ICS) will save you money with our state of the art concrete coating products. Our products will give your old concrete new life cosmetically and structurally, your concrete will be stronger than when it was new. In addition to the benefit of added durability, the nature of our product allows us to provide a high level of custom looks and themes tailored to each individual person
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
flooring installation in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- IF Home Improvement828 Claire View Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- IF Home Improvement
- Key Handyman Service780 Tennis Court Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Key Handyman Service
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC788 E 1200 N
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC
- Newt Construction LLC6462 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Newt Construction LLC
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & Home401 BONNER MALL WAY
- ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration2839 E 14th N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SHOWCASE INTERIORS1373 S RAILROAD AVE
- Staples Custom Tile3865 Northern Lights Dr.
- STRICTLY FLOORING LLC139 N 19TH AVE
- Sandpoint Furniture Carpet One Floor & Home
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC