Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Blackfoot, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Blackfoot
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- LawnTechIt went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.
- Dan Vernon & Construction & ContractingDan Vernon performs high quality work in a timely manner. He is ver professional and nice to work with. He is worth the prices he charges and is willing to give a detailed estimate in advance.
- Bio-Logic Lawn CareThey do a good job. They come out almost weekly. They always come at the same time every week. We are signed up with them for next year.
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCMike's Lawn service did a great job for us for a few years, unfortunately they closed up the company last October (2016) when Mike graduated and couldn't do it any longer. I don't know if anyone else took over the company since it was a bunch of college students.
- Guardian Property ServicesAll of the services were provided as we had discussed. Guardian has lots of customers and some of this type of work has to be worked into their scheduling. The work done was high quality and Jeff has checked up with the progress of the newly planted grass regularly to make sure it is working out as it should. My yard is now level and I have a lush green yard
- MOUNTAIN VIEW SPRAYING SVCThese wonderful men have taken on the job of doing mine and my mothers lawns each week. They take care of the mowing, fertilizing, and weeding. They do all this every week. Above and beyond, they took care of a hornets nest at my moms and cleared out a pile of tree limbs that had been cut a while ago. They even helped mom move a chair that was too heavy for her. At the end of this month, they are going to put in and automatic sprinkler system for my mom. They seem to do it all, and we are thrilled to have found them
Lawn Services in Blackfoot
- Business Description:With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof jacks. DBA - Duct Cleaning Pros. Alternate Phone Number: (888) 570-9373Recent Review:Timely, professional, Covid protocol used, very informative, answered all questions and even vacuumed our whole house fan screen as a gift. Very happy with service.Casandra M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional job
- Business Description:I am a well rounded painter/handyman and I'm mechanically inclined I started my company about a year ago, I've been doing these types of jobs since I was 14 and I'm 24 now. I'm self employed so there wont be any crazy overhead fees or hidden costs I'm a dependable punctual knowledgeable person from home/ appliance repairs to auto repairs and also simple upgrades. My price points usually range from 20-30 per hour and I also will do flat rates depending on the job. No job is too BIG or too sm..
- Business Description:Full service lawn and tree maintenance, isa certified arborists on staff, design/build landscaping includes planting, turf installation, irrigation, hardscaping and water features. free estimates, leading company for 30 years in all eastern idaho including idaho falls, pocatello, blackfoot, rexburg. known for knowledgeable staff, quality work and fair prices. Additional DBAs - Ampro Inc, Ampro LawnTech Pest Control. Additional phones - (208) 356-0011, (208) 233-5296Recent Review:It went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.LESLIE S.
- Business Description:N Martin GREEN TURF is focused on providing high-quality lawn service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
- Business Description:Landscape restoration and construction of serene aquatic habitats--water features/ponds/pondless streams
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Fort Hall
- Idaho Falls
lawn care services in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Peaks Maintenance & Remodeling3465 Ruby Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- 3 Peaks Maintenance & Remodeling
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- A-1 Mowers2001 S. 5th Ave.
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING358 East Center Street
- HOMEWORK LANDSCAPING
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Yard Master Services120 Stone Hedge Ct
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Yard Master Services