When territorial wasps have set up home in your house, it usually makes sense to remove them. Removing a wasp nest yourself is possible, but calling out the professionals is the safer bet.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Blackfoot, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Blackfoot
- NORTHERN STATES PEST & WEEDTechnician sprayed outside of house. Fast efficient. Let me know when they got there and ensured I knew when they were done. This was my 3rd time using them and definitely not the last. Highly recommend.
- Exodus Pest ControlVery well. He has been providing this service for us for 4 years. Excellant service. Great guy! Highly recommend him. Does an excellant and professional job.
- Critter ControlI'm really pleased with them. I don't have any bugs in my house. I've been a customer with them for several years. They've done several things for me over the years. I love everything about their service.
- Bright Pest Management LLCThey arrived within 24 hours of calling them. They were very efficient and professional. They asked me what I required, gave me a complete list of the work performed and were done in an hour. They gave me a 5% discount because I was an Angie's List member and killed 6 Hobo Spiders and a Black Widow. I was very satisfied
- Moxie Pest ControlThey came highly recommended and have exceeded our expectations. Our technician is very knowledgeable, and prompt. We signed up for quarterly spraying. They call and schedule, then actually show up when they say. Gave recomendations to reduce rodent problems. Will definitely have back again!
- Bright Pest Management LLCEverything was done very professional and friendly. We are moving into a home we are buying and we will be using them again. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of pest control and prevention.
- NORTHERN STATES PEST & WEEDTechnician investigated crawl space and attic. Found no evidence of infestation. Spread a dehydrating bait throughout attic and basement, so that if rodents enter and eat, they leave the house seeking a water source and don't have a reason to return.
- Bright Pest Management LLCFirst let me thank them for there services , i received a call 20 min before they showed up that was nice their crew was very professional and polite , i felt very safe having them at my house and that is very important to me and my family , i was told exactly what they were going to do and everything was explained completely , let me say its nice to know they respect my home as much as i do by wearing white booties wile spraying the inside of my home , what a pleasure have professionals as they were spraying my home thank you very much Barry Cabrer
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows
- Terminix - Meridian -Termite & Pest ControlHe did an inspection and said that we didn't have any and not to worry about it. It didn't cost anything. The fellow was very professional and he did a good job. He put my mind at ease. He looked downstairs and all over the place. He gave us a clean bill of health.
Pest Control Companies in Blackfoot
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company specializing in the effective treatment of all pests common to southwest Idaho, including: roaches, springtails, pillbugs - sowbugs, household spiders, household ants, crickets, earwigs, box elder bugs, black widow spiders, brown recluse spiders, hobo spiders, wasps - yellowjackets, indoor flea - tick control, centipedes, millipedes, pharaoh ants, fire ants, mice, rats, gophers and voles. Pest Control Services - Serving Southwest Idaho Headquartered in Boise,..Recent Review:We had an issue with Box Elders, everywhere outside from a neighbors tree. Gem Tek took care of it.Geoffrey W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Business Description:Idaho and Utah's best Pest Control and Lawn Care service provider. Star Pest Control is locally owned and operated in all three areas we service in Idaho and Utah. Star Pest Control is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and is fully insured and licensed by the Idaho and Utah Departments of Agriculture. All of our pest control treatments and rodent control treatments come with a 60 Day Money Back Warranty with no contracts or hidden fees. All of our treatments are Kid Saf..Recent Review:Very professional. They are willing to call and schedule appointments with my renters. Prompt and thorough. If you aren't satisfied they're willing to come out and fix the issue. <br />Holly B.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned operation. Services do not have to be paid for until completed and may be mailed within 30 days. We except major credit cards including AMEX and Discover. We offer a $25 credit for referrals, have a money back guarantee and discount all services with a maintenance agreementRecent Review:Teton Pest was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and actually removed a wasp nest at no additional charge. I had seen the nest after making the initial appointment, but had I'd forgotten to mention it to them; they saw it and took care of it. Because I rent out a basement apartment I signed a contract for them to spray at regular intervals so that my tenants will not have a problem. I have chosen to use their organic program, which appears to be working very well. They are not the cheapest company out there, but I highly recommend themHanna G.
- Business Description:G&H is the first and currently the ONLY company the North West to offer bed bug thermal remediation by using a Micro Turbine Powered Industrial Heater. Our top of the line heater was invented and designed to make a tremendous amount of heat, deliver it quickly and provide high static pressure to push at great distances. This is exactly what is needed to safely and successfully end your bed bug problems. The precise design and function of our heaters allow shorter thermal treatment times ..
- Business Description:commercial and residential. 23 yrs in business. Liscensed and insured. Family owned. Complete program discounts available.Recent Review:I called this company to find out if they sprayed fruit trees to keep them from bearing fruit. They told me yes, but the service had to be performed just as the trees were blooming. I told them I had 3 apple trees in my backyard I wanted sprayed, they told me they would keep an eye on them and call me when it was time. I called them 2 more times to verify they had my address correct and they were going to do the job. They never called or showed up. Consequently, I have apples falling all over my backyard which I have no use for nor do I know of anyone else that can use them. I will not call this business again and recommend they be given an "F" on this list so other people don't run into the same issues I had. <br /Laurie B.
- Business Description:Local owning company with 10 years of experience in the pest control industry. Honest, hard working employees with an interest in helping your property become a pest free environment.Recent Review:They came highly recommended and have exceeded our expectations. Our technician is very knowledgeable, and prompt. We signed up for quarterly spraying. They call and schedule, then actually show up when they say. Gave recomendations to reduce rodent problems. Will definitely have back againTom H.
- Business Description:Turfco provides superior lawn care, pest control and tree services for Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Blackfoot and Rexburg. For over 10 years, they have maintained the greenest weed free lawns, healthiest trees and pest free homes in Eastern Idaho. Turfco's eco-friendly products create beautiful green grass and control all varieties of pests in your lawn, trees, home and business. Their employees are licensed professionals, and have a reputation of being considerate and pleasant to work with. Turfc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Worried you might have bats in your attic? Learn five tell-tale signs that bats have taken up residence in your home (that you shouldn’t ignore), and what to do about it.
Do you have pesky gnats that won’t seem to go away? Learn about some effective methods to get rid of gnats and keep them bugging you once and for all.
Find pest exterminators in
- Fort Hall
- Idaho Falls
pest exterminators in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 PEST CONTROL2090 12TH ST
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- A-1 PEST CONTROL
- Duke of Earl Pest Control5910 Whitley Dr
- Duke of Earl Pest Control
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- LawnTech4401 Commerce Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Moxie Pest Control735 Wendy St
- Moxie Pest Control
- Pest Control Services2450 W Omni Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Pest Control Services
- Star Pest Control LLC2184 Channing Way #439
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Star Pest Control LLC
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT1400 North 1250 E Center Road
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT