An insulated garage can keep your family comfortable, reduce energy costs, and so much more. Use this comprehensive guide to learn how to insulate your garage.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Blackfoot, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Blackfoot
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- Idaho Insulation LLCBrian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleased
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingRight Now Heating's service was extremely prompt, professional, and convenient. They worked around my hectic schedule throughout the installation process; and left my home cleaner than before they started. I was most impressed with how their technicians worked through and handled unforeseen installation obstacles without complaint or extra/surprise charges
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEWashington Insulation Service was GREAT! They did exceptional work for a fair price. They were prompt and did all they said they would. Highly recommend them!
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - MoscowThe service guy was just fantastic. He was a combat veteran from Iraq. He got the insulation all the way to the edge, which is what I wanted. I am proud of them for hiring veterans, as well. They were right on time.
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEGreg and Beverlee are easy to work with. We had some mold in the crawl space after finally getting the roof on and they were great about helping with researching the best application to prevent it from coming back.
- MOMPER INSULATIONIn fact when I first researched them I hadn't had any work done but I have since called them out for an estimate. I was extremely happy with them. With the heat wave I just thought I'd have somebody take a look at the insulation in my house and see if that was what it needed to be. I had three individual parts that I had them take a look at what it would be. Step one to actually lay a layer of insulation in the attic, Step two is to blow insulation inside the walls and step three was to wrap some of the duct work in the attic. The guy that actually came out was nice. I'll be glad to submit a report for him because I have never considered submitting reports for just an appraisal or estimates. He was exactly on time and called me back when I told him to. I found him on Angie's List, they were highly rated there and they lived up to it. They actually called back right when they told me they would and they were able to schedule much staff than I thought they would considering how busy they are in this kind of heat. They showed up right on time in fact. I tried to meet them in my lunch hour and had an appointment scheduled right after that in a very small window of time. He arrived about five minutes early till I drove up to the drive way so it couldn't have been better. The guy that came out his name was Brian, he was very professional and he explained everything in detail. He explained the implications of what they would do and when my expected results could be. He was great. I'm definitely considering doing the work and I have put the money aside to do it right now. I have decided on them
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEThey did a great job on time and as they estimated. They even gave great advice on mold mitigation.
- Barry SchultzIt was a fancy and extremely, quiet, and t was a holiday time of year! I figured a week or two before I would get to use it! and I love it! Barry Schultz arrived exact on time! A few years back we had put in a wood laminate floor. There was no way that new dishwasher was going to fit under the counter without removing some of my floor! Barry left and came back shortly there after and proceeded to use a dremel and fixed my counter edge rather than removing the new floor. Not only did he make it look professional...he cleaned up after himself and actually put the items under the sink back without being asked to!On top of that, there was no pricey fee like the major store wanted! He actually worked and talked at the same time. He helped me understand all the fancy features with out paying for his advice! He has been back since to change out a garbage disposal for me. I would never even think to call another plumber!I have recommended him to friends who needed a plumber and they have saved LOTS of money too!! What did not surprise me was, that when he did work for my friends, he did not recommend repairs they didn't need and solved their problem in half the time and half the cost! ! Need a plumber, call Barry Shultz!!
- RoofTop Solutions IncOwner came and surveyed job before sending out his worker. Small job, done in a timely manner.
Insulation Companies in Blackfoot
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:These guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.Debbie C.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Specialty ContractorRecent Review:Their price is high but the value that he provides is high as well. I would use him again in the future if needed.Eric E.
- Business Description:AirSeal Insulation is locally owned and operated business offering affordable solutions to help make your home more energy efficient. We install energy efficient and sound resistant insulation on new construction and we retrofit existing buildings throughout the Sandpoint, Idaho area. Our products are non-toxic and environmentally safe. When combined with proper air management our products can help improve air quality, sound abatement and energy efficiency. Common applications include: • R..
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the jobRecent Review:Explaned above, but was right on budget after meeting with him and deciding what I could/could not afford to have him do. Great work, gives accurate bids and works within bid pricing. Always asks about upgrading or over pricing due to increase in product or work change prior to just doing the work. Always know where you stand financially with this companyRichard M.
- Business Description:Property maintenance and repair.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phones - (208) 226-4771, (208) 234-1204. Additional address - 560 S 100 W, # 3, Provo, UT 84601. Additional DBA - Rocky Mountain Insulation. Additional contact name - Gabe RobinsonRecent Review:RMI would not return my calls, I'll take my business elswhereKrista P.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Fort Hall
- Idaho Falls
insulation contractors in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.5100 Selle Rd
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.
- BDI Insulation of Idaho Falls, Inc.3111 N. Wright Rd.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BDI Insulation of Idaho Falls, Inc.
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Energyseal Systems Consultants
- Gale Contractor Svcs1948 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Gale Contractor Svcs
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.445 Adams St
American Falls, Idaho
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow