Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Blackfoot , ID
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Blackfoot
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoThe gentleman was able to pin point the problem and fix the leak. I called Mr. Appliance and was greeted warmly on the phone. I told him the problem and asked him to please contact my renter to set up a time to come repair the refrigerator. He did so and my renter said they were very good to work with. When the service was completed, I was called for payment information and even received a faxed copy of my receipt. Very easy to work with and I will do so again
- HARTMAN'S APPLIANCE REPAIRThe service company came out, had the problem located within 20 min. They had a part local in stock for an older Maytag dryer, which was somewhat surprising, and had it installed and working by mid day. Price was very fair for the time of two trips out. Service technician seemed very competent and stayed on task until the job was completed. I would recommend this company to anyone; I will use them again as many times as we need service. Very satisfied
- Ace Appliance RepairI called one evening and he showed up the next day. He located the problem on my fridge and fixed it. He only charged my his service call as he was here less than an hour. He also caught the dishwasher problem and is ordering a new part that will be here in a couple of days. Great job!!
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterIt went great. Doug did a great job. Arrived same day on schedule and was very knowledgeable and explained the problem and what he did to troubleshoot it.
- BRUCE'S APPLIANCE & REPAIRI have used them for years. He is a very nice man who comes and gets the tasks done as soon as possible.
- Sears Appliance RepairHe knew the probable cause before he even took it apart. He showed us where the hose had split and even left the old part with us. No question that was cause of the leak. He had the part on his truck and fixed it all in one visit. Works great.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Blackfoot
Deals in Blackfoot for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Do your clothes come out of the washer smelling worse than they went in? Find out the causes and cures of washing machine odor and mold problems.
Induction vs. gas; an eternal debate. And what about an electric stovetop. Each type has its pros and cons, which we’ll discuss below.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fort Hall,
- Idaho Falls,
appliance repair services in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast Idaho460 Katelynd St
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast Idaho
- Economy Heating & Refrigeration947 S 2nd Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Economy Heating & Refrigeration
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- Sermon Service & Electric