The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Rexburg , ID
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Rexburg
- Superior Water & Air IncGary actually called and was able to come early which really helped me out. And he was very professional and yet very tolerant of my animals getting in his way. He checked everything very thoroughly and cleaned up after he was done.
- Tucker's Appliance Parts & ServiCenterMy dishwasher wasn't draining. They sent out Doug to fix it. He come's out and diagnoses it: it needs a new pump. Okay. However, as he was getting underneath it, I observed him adjust the leveling feet, and I assumed he was doing this for a good reason. However, after he came out the second time to install the pump, I loaded up the dishwasher, and am finding it is very UNLEVEL - the top rack tips out of the dishwasher when loaded. It never did this before. Call Tucker's and explain the situation. Doug call's me back and says "Oh, you need it leveled too? I can get there next week. It'll just cost you the time." Don't go with Tucker's. They'll damage your appliance and charge you to fix it
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairSent a text out Sunday morning and phone call within 15 minutes. Rudy was at our home within 1 1/2 and diagnosed the problem, he ordered a part and returned on Wednesday and completed the project. Great customer service and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have given his card out to several people. Will use Rudy again, if needed. Thanks, Rudy
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went great! It was easy, inexpensive, and convenient. The entire process was well executed and I would highly recommend them to others.
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATIONI live out of town with a rental property in Rexburg. An oven element needed to be replaced so I found them on Angie's list and gave them a call. He was great to call my tenant and go take care of it. He ended up having to order the part which took a little bit but made sure it was repaired. I would use them again
- Mr. Appliance of Southeast IdahoThe gentleman was able to pin point the problem and fix the leak. I called Mr. Appliance and was greeted warmly on the phone. I told him the problem and asked him to please contact my renter to set up a time to come repair the refrigerator. He did so and my renter said they were very good to work with. When the service was completed, I was called for payment information and even received a faxed copy of my receipt. Very easy to work with and I will do so again
- Kim's Appliance RepairHe is good. It was not fixable so he did not charge this time. He just never sent me a bill. What stands out about him is his honesty.
- Kim's Appliance RepairThis went very well. He is very efficient and knows what hes doing. I've used him before for many things and will use him again in the future.
- Hellhake Appliance ServiceAndy did a fabulous job for us. Our washing machine was having a problem with the spin cycle, and he kept at it until he was able to fix the problem. He was reliable, reasonably priced, and very professional. We especially appreciated that he showed up when he said he would. We will definitely be using him again and we highly recommend him to others
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATIONHe showed up immediately after our call (with his wife, which was slightly unprofessional), but he did a great job repairing and cleaning out our dishwasher. He told us to only use cascade powder from now on to prevent the same problem in the future. Great price ($65) and great service. He was very friendly and stayed for about 1.5 hours until the job was done. He left his card and a 90 day guarantee. Use this guy for all fridge/dishwasher repairs
Last update on September 6, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Rexburg
Deals in Rexburg for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sugar City,
- Saint Anthony,
- Idaho Falls,
- Teton Village,
appliance repair services in Rexburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATION703 E 7th N
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- WALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATION
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sermon Service & Electric340 May Street
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- Sermon Service & Electric