What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Reinbeck, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Reinbeck
- Cory's PaintingWe were thrilled with the results! We called 5 paint companies to give us an estimate. Two of them would not touch the job since staining is more involved than painting. Two said they would come out to look at our house and give an estimate, but never showed up. I found Cory Painting on Angie's list and was impressed with the reviews. What I found most impressive was that Cory made an appointment to give us an estimate, was right on time, and the estimate was a detailed professional document and Cory followed up to see what we wanted to do. When it was time to do the job, the painters were extremely careful about taping and covering everything and were careful with the many plants around the house. Cory kept me informed about each step of the process and when they would be coming out. He estimated five days and that is what it took. The job is professional and looks stunning. The deck turned out perfect - no blotches or spots from previous stain. The stain is uniform throughout the siding. They only used the best stain from Sherwin Williams. I felt informed and assured throughout the job. This is a very professional company and they really care about how the customer feels
- Cory's PaintingI trusted Cory immediately! Not only was he prompt and professional, he was very honest with me about how he would approach the services, including fixing my siding on the spot for no charge and counseling me not to complete some of the services I requested. This is a huge plus for me because I wasn't knowledgeable about the repairs I was requesting, he could have easily taken my money! Cory worked with me to identify times that fit both of our schedules and the work was completed without incident and to my expectations. Everything I would ask for in a contractor
- Cory's PaintingHe did a very good job. I was happy with him. Overall it went very nicely. He did what I wanted him to do and he did it at a price I thought was appropriate. I didn’t have anyone else bid but I thought the price was reasonable. I would recommend him.
- Cory's PaintingThey did a nice job. They left the way it was when they got here. They're just really accommodating. He got here when I needed him to be here. He was really helpful with letting me choose my color and was not.
- Cory's PaintingCory's Painting took on my house at a time in the fall when I was very concerned about the coming frost. The job had been abandoned by another painting company mid-stream, due to owner health related issues. Cory's assessment of the job was upfront, his communication was clear, and he was careful to deliver on his promises - even if it meant showing up on quite a few Saturday and Sundays to get the job done. I didn't have to worry about him doing something without asking me first (painting architectural details, etc). Cory was great about being tidy & professional, which mattered a lot to me with kids in my yard some of the time. If there were an A+++ rating, I would give it. Outstanding, all-around
- Cory's PaintingCory was great. He is very professional and his attention to detail is impeccible. We had some repair work done by someone else in conjunction with the painting and Cory kept tabs on that work as well; he alerted us to places that might need additional work and followed up with the carpenter to ensure that the work was done. Cory tackled a big job and made adjustments to his schedule when things didn't go as planned. While he doesn't have a big crew, they are good at what they do, and Cory is always checking to make sure that the work is top quality
- Cory's PaintingCory was very courteous and professional and responsive when I contacted him. He stopped over the next day for a walk through of the painting work I needed. I asked him about staining and showed him the three boards that needed to be matched to the flooring - this was done and originally stained by BK Tile. He said he had a guy that was very good at that type of work - and he brought him over the next day. They started the work a couple days later - Joey did all of the painting and it is so nice. The staining, woodwork and grab bars were all handled by Dan - this guy is a genius - he fixed a problem with front door board. When he asked for my opinion, it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about because the stained boards matched the floor perfectly. If I have another painting project, I will give them a call
- Diana MeyerhoffWe hired her to get it done while we were on vacation. Everything was done expertly, with no mess left behind. She took time to do it right; covering concrete block, even when using primer, is not easy.
- In&Out Project CorpThey gave me an estimate and they stuck with the estimate. They did a good job. They were neat and polite. They just worked. They were in and out. They came and did the job. They did everything that they said they would and in the time that they said they would do it in. They do painting and other things as well. I just had them do painting. The overall experience was excellent. Their price was very good. I think it was excellent. They were excellent on everything. We will consider using their services again in the future
- Dave's Handyman ServiceSomehow they did a great job. What caught my attention were the foul languages that the handyman used when talking to the younger guy. He kept on yelling at him and so I talked to him, telling him that he's old enough to know better. And so he backed off a little bit. But overall, they did an excellent job on my garage
House Painters in Reinbeck
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:Jason was dependable and very easy to work with. He did a great job!Penny R.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs
- Business Description:Over 12 years experience to complete all of your painting and staining needs inside and out
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
exterior painters in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frink's Remodeling617 Stanwood Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Frink's Remodeling
- Mid Iowa Lawn Care910 E South St
- Mid Iowa Lawn Care
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services