Chris's Handyman Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimates...

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angi
Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC

Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your land.

PPC Roofing

PPC (Platinum Preferred Contractor). PPC Roofing has great quality and the most innovation in roofing today. PPC Roofing takes pride in its products, services, and especially its warranties. PPC Roofing can do metal roofs, siding, and gutters. Call us today!

Offers by PPC Roofing  on Angi

02/11/2019

Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the price.

Description of Work
Snow scraped off our driveway (big fat driveway), front and back porches, and the walks between.

Category handyman service,snow removal

12/15/2017

We are trying to line up services for my Mom and Chris has been extremely responsive and wanting to work out the best service for us.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

05/10/2017

I called Chris's Handyman Service a few weeks ago. When I first called the line was busy. I waited a minute and called back. It rang, went to voicemail, but the voicemail was full so I couldn't leave a message. I was finally able to leave a message a couple of days later and Chris called me back the following day and left a voicemail. Unfortunately I was out of town and I couldn't get back to him ...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and landscaping

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service,mulch

05/09/2017

They took a little longer than I originally anticipated, but did a good job. They communicated with me on why things were taking longer, so I was aware of what was happening the whole time. I appreciate them being honest with me and working around my family's schedule.

Description of Work
They put up a shelf, closed off a doorway, removed paneling, and installed beadboard.

Category handyman service

10/10/2016

Was here on time and did the job good.

Description of Work
Fall yard cleaning.

Category handyman service,lawn service

03/24/2016

The guy that came out was rude to me. He did not properly fix the job and he also did not clean up after himself.

Description of Work
plumbing

Category plumber

03/04/2016

Workman arrived when scheduled, did the work, courteous and professional. Cleaned up debris afterwards.

Description of Work
painted one room, repaired damage to plaster wall.

Category drywall contractor","handyman service","plaster contractor","interior painter

11/04/2015

One area that is difficult to use a riding lawn mower needed a tad bit of extra work.

Description of Work
Clean yard for fall. Have five large trees.

Category handyman service","lawn service

09/15/2015

I needed my gutters cleaned and I called Chris. He came over and gave me a reasonable estimate and my gutters were done that very same day. The gentleman who did the gutters did an excellent job. I will call Chris's Handyman Service the next time I need anything done.

Description of Work
clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning service","handyman service

01/06/2015

Chris interviews very well. Was excited to get projects done around the house. Doesn't hire competent workers. Have had a door replaced. Paid for it on 10/26/2014, took two weeks for them to get started on replacement. It is now 1/6/2015 and it still isn't done. Have had people here to "look" at it numerous times. Has promised multiple discounts, but I just want it done. *To be fair, Chris did injure his back and was laid up, but since he subs the work out......

Description of Work
painting, mowing, carpentry, snow removal, replaced door.

Category contractor","handyman service","lawn service","snow removal service","woodworker","interior painter","door installer

Indoor & Outdoor Services