Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Waverly, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Waverly
- Cory's PaintingThey did a nice job. They left the way it was when they got here. They're just really accommodating. He got here when I needed him to be here. He was really helpful with letting me choose my color and was not.
- Cory's PaintingI trusted Cory immediately! Not only was he prompt and professional, he was very honest with me about how he would approach the services, including fixing my siding on the spot for no charge and counseling me not to complete some of the services I requested. This is a huge plus for me because I wasn't knowledgeable about the repairs I was requesting, he could have easily taken my money! Cory worked with me to identify times that fit both of our schedules and the work was completed without incident and to my expectations. Everything I would ask for in a contractor
- Cory's PaintingCory was very courteous and professional and responsive when I contacted him. He stopped over the next day for a walk through of the painting work I needed. I asked him about staining and showed him the three boards that needed to be matched to the flooring - this was done and originally stained by BK Tile. He said he had a guy that was very good at that type of work - and he brought him over the next day. They started the work a couple days later - Joey did all of the painting and it is so nice. The staining, woodwork and grab bars were all handled by Dan - this guy is a genius - he fixed a problem with front door board. When he asked for my opinion, it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about because the stained boards matched the floor perfectly. If I have another painting project, I will give them a call
- Cory's PaintingWe were thrilled with the results! We called 5 paint companies to give us an estimate. Two of them would not touch the job since staining is more involved than painting. Two said they would come out to look at our house and give an estimate, but never showed up. I found Cory Painting on Angie's list and was impressed with the reviews. What I found most impressive was that Cory made an appointment to give us an estimate, was right on time, and the estimate was a detailed professional document and Cory followed up to see what we wanted to do. When it was time to do the job, the painters were extremely careful about taping and covering everything and were careful with the many plants around the house. Cory kept me informed about each step of the process and when they would be coming out. He estimated five days and that is what it took. The job is professional and looks stunning. The deck turned out perfect - no blotches or spots from previous stain. The stain is uniform throughout the siding. They only used the best stain from Sherwin Williams. I felt informed and assured throughout the job. This is a very professional company and they really care about how the customer feels
- Cory's PaintingCory's Painting took on my house at a time in the fall when I was very concerned about the coming frost. The job had been abandoned by another painting company mid-stream, due to owner health related issues. Cory's assessment of the job was upfront, his communication was clear, and he was careful to deliver on his promises - even if it meant showing up on quite a few Saturday and Sundays to get the job done. I didn't have to worry about him doing something without asking me first (painting architectural details, etc). Cory was great about being tidy & professional, which mattered a lot to me with kids in my yard some of the time. If there were an A+++ rating, I would give it. Outstanding, all-around
- Cory's PaintingHe did a very good job. I was happy with him. Overall it went very nicely. He did what I wanted him to do and he did it at a price I thought was appropriate. I didn’t have anyone else bid but I thought the price was reasonable. I would recommend him.
- Cory's PaintingCory was great. He is very professional and his attention to detail is impeccible. We had some repair work done by someone else in conjunction with the painting and Cory kept tabs on that work as well; he alerted us to places that might need additional work and followed up with the carpenter to ensure that the work was done. Cory tackled a big job and made adjustments to his schedule when things didn't go as planned. While he doesn't have a big crew, they are good at what they do, and Cory is always checking to make sure that the work is top quality
- Diana MeyerhoffWe hired her to get it done while we were on vacation. Everything was done expertly, with no mess left behind. She took time to do it right; covering concrete block, even when using primer, is not easy.
- In&Out Project CorpThey gave me an estimate and they stuck with the estimate. They did a good job. They were neat and polite. They just worked. They were in and out. They came and did the job. They did everything that they said they would and in the time that they said they would do it in. They do painting and other things as well. I just had them do painting. The overall experience was excellent. Their price was very good. I think it was excellent. They were excellent on everything. We will consider using their services again in the future
- Dave's Handyman ServiceSomehow they did a great job. What caught my attention were the foul languages that the handyman used when talking to the younger guy. He kept on yelling at him and so I talked to him, telling him that he's old enough to know better. And so he backed off a little bit. But overall, they did an excellent job on my garage
House Painters in Waverly
- Business Description:At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the companyRecent Review:J Christensen Painting and Home Repair does superior work! Jason is very particular and it shows in the end product. You will find no one better! He is also very personable and easy to work with. We give him the highest of recommendationsMary N.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Bill's Painting is a painter that offers customers in Traer, IA. Cedar Falls, Ia,Waterloo,Ia, Marshalltown, IA. Residential, Interior, Exterior painting, power washing, commercial painting, agricultural, industrial painting, painting. BBB accredited A+ rating
- Business Description:We are handymen that can trim trees, small concrete jobs, roofing, chimneys, windows, siding, power washing, deck refurbishing, painting, drywall, flooring, and landscaping.
- Business Description:Over 12 years experience to complete all of your painting and staining needs inside and out
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
When you want to boost your home’s curb appeal, new paint on your garage door can do the trick. Upgrade your home with these easy garage door painting tips.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find exterior painters in
- Shell Rock
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- New Hampton
exterior painters in Waverly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cory's PaintingPo Box 1161
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Cory's Painting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frink's Remodeling617 Stanwood Dr
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Frink's Remodeling
- James Decorative Painting809 1st St NW
- James Decorative Painting
- R&B Handyman Service1702 Hammond Ave
- R&B Handyman Service