Garbage disposals aren’t a fail-proof method of disposing food waste and other items. If misused, you can damage your appliance, the drainage system, or both. This guide discusses what to—and what not to—put into a garbage disposal.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Hudson, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Hudson
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServicePrice was the lowest out of everyone else I called. I was able to get the repair done the next day. The repairman showed up on time and repaired my stove quickly. He did not try to tell me that I needed more repairs than what I requested. My Oven has worked great since!! I would highly recommend this company for any household appliance repairs
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceI called for service on my oven. The quote I was given was less than anyone else I had called. The serviceman was able to come out the next day and complete the service within 30 minutes. My oven has worked great ever since. I would definitely recommend this business for appliance repairs.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceIt was great he was on time went straight to work there wasn't anything wrong with it but he checked everything on it to make sure and he only charge me a service call some times I feel when I call somebody they would charge me just to tell me that it wasn't broke I would totally recommend them great experience92
Small Appliance Repair Services in Hudson
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Financing available. Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.We have served the Cedar Valley since 1984 with fast, friendly professional certified repair services on most major brands. We sell reconditioned appliances with guarantee. Our customers satisfaction always come first
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your garbage disposal is jammed, you might not need to break out a big box of tools or contact a plumbing pro. While some garbage disposal problems might require doing so, others, like jams, can be easily handled by homeowners just like you.
If your garbage disposal leaks, smells bad, or gets clogged frequently, and you’ve looked for blockages, it might be beyond repair. This article presents six common problems and whether you should repair or replace your garbage disposal.
Find small appliance repair services in
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Grundy Center
- Shell Rock
small appliance repair services in Hudson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- MidAmerica Basement Systems
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Peoples Appliance451 La Porte Rd
- Peoples Appliance
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc