A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Harlan, IA
There are 12 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Harlan
- Nebraska Home ApplianceOur fix went GREAT! We were able to be seen the same day I called due to another person's cancellation, so I feel very grateful. Our technician was right on time, wore a mask, covered his shoes, and was in and out job completed within about 45 minutes. Our dryer is working like a champion again, couldn't be happier! We already scheduled another appointment for my mother in law's house. Thanks read less
- Nebraska Home ApplianceThe technician, Vince, was excellent and checked for problems in both the appliances and gave me the specifics of what he found. He was very patient with me and explained everything, giving me estimates for repairs & pointing out the cost for repairing the washer would be about as much as what I would pay if I were to buy one new. I opted to not fix the washer and he repaired the dryer. Very pleased with how everything went read less
- SOS Heating and CoolingverviewUpdatesServicesReviewsPhotosAbout Reviews from the web Facebook 5/5 19 votes Customer Lobby 5/5 2 reviews RateABiz 3.2/5 4 reviews Google review summary 4.8 (180) Google reviews Sort All furnace 50 call 21 unit 14 sales 12 +6 D S D S Local Guide · 34 reviews · 266 photos a minute ago Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value SOS Heating and Cooling has been around Omaha area for many years. It is family owned and was started by the grandfather, then his son and now his son (Jon). In this case, my interest was to simply replace an old tired heat pump because our furnace was only 8 years old. I reached out to them via Angie's List and Jon was very responsive and built the quote on his laptop during the walk through visit. His bid was about $100 lower than the other lowest bid, but there was a much stronger value in the product and support. They installed a 3.5 ton York heat pump that is manufactured in Wichita and they bundled a service contract for 10 years on parts and labor. -That is one heck of a value proposition. The system was ordered and arrived in about a week and we set up installation date. His technicians are experienced and one of the guys has been with the SOS family 41 years and the other 44 years. I love that about these guys! They were accommodating, informational and they laid protective coverings on the paths in the house so the floors/carpets didn't get dirty. Both know the precautions regarding COVID and wore their mask the entire day except while working on the heat pump outdoors. Without reservation, I would encourage you to get to know the SOS family and due business with a local that earns your respect immediately and throughout the process. Hands down 5 stars! read less
- Nebraska Home ApplianceNHA was extremely easy to work with and very competent. Jake showed up on time, about 10 minutes after I received an automated call that he completed his last job and was on his way. He wore a mask and socially distanced the whole time. Jake was professional, courteous, and thorough. He explained what happened, noted some other minor fixes, physically showing me on the dryer why they needed to be fixed. He even went in our backyard, despite the dog poop, and checked and cleaned the vent outside. He was done within 45 minutes and the price was exceptionally reasonable. I would highly recommend this company and we will use them again for any of our appliance needs read less
- Nebraska Home ApplianceNHA did a great job! Mark was our service technician. He arrived a little early, but was willing to wait outside for a few minutes. He followed all the COVID procedures mentioned on the website. He was very patient, respectful, and responsive. He explained the problem and answered the questions we we had. He was also very quick- took him about an hour to diagnose the problem and fix it. Our dryer actually heats now and sounds a lot quieter. Super thankful for NHA read less
- Nebraska Home ApplianceLG refrigerator was no longer cooling. I went through LG customer service who opened a ticket with Nebraska Home Appliance. They were very courteous and professional from appointment scheduling, notification prior to the repair as well as the repair work itself. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for other appliance repairs read less
- Nebraska Home ApplianceI had them come out and check on my gas range today, and they did a fantastic job in checking everything out and giving me peace of mind. The technician was very communicative and professional. I will gladly continue to use Nebraska Home Appliance for my future needs.
- Nebraska Home ApplianceService tech (Darrin) arrived on time and was very professional. He explained the repair process and even gave suggestions for preventing future problems. Very courteous & efficient....will definitely use them again if needing service!
- Nebraska Home ApplianceFast and efficient, had everything up and running in no time. Technician was very polite and personable. Great experience, would recommend and use them again!
- Nebraska Home ApplianceGreat, Vince Dussetschleger was very professional and very competent. He fixed our ignitor quickly and was very careful not to scratch our hardwood floors. I would definitely hire him again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Harlan
- Business Description:Nebraska Home Appliance is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Nebraska Home Appliance has been serving the Omaha Metro area since 1988. If you need appliance service now, we're on the way. If you've got questions about your appliances, call us to speak with a technician, our advice is completely free. Our services include Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Range/Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Microwave Repair Whether you have questions, need parts for a job you're doing yourself, or .. read lessRecent Review:Our serviceman Mike did an excellent job and was very personable.Mary T.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CB Convenient Appliance Services is your local appliance repair company. We offer in home and drop off service and specialize in "Do it yourself" repairs. We have the largest appliance parts inventory in town and also carry parts for furnaces, humidifiers and air conditioners. Our parts department is open 24/7 and are open weekends and holidays. We service most of South Western Iowa and Omaha Nebraska. Call 402-672-2858 to see if we have the parts you need or schedule service. We are your loc.. read less
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:ASAP Appliance Repair, Inc. serves the Omaha, NE metro area and beyond. Is a leaky dishwasher regularly leaving a puddle of water on your kitchen floor? A leaky dishwasher won’t fix itself and the longer you delay the repairs, the more damage it can do to your kitchen. If you want your dishwasher or any other major home appliance repaired quickly at a fair price, then you should give the experts at ASAP Appliance Repair Inc. a call. We provide maintenance and repair service for all makes a.. read less
- Business Description:At Major Drain, we’re focused on providing our services with the highest standard of quality at a fair affordable price. We also believe every customer deserves friendly and prompt service, especially since we know drain, sewer, and plumbing problems often bring our customers a lot of stress. Major Drain is determined to provide all our services with the highest quality, fairest price, and best attitude so that our Omaha area customers know they can relax as soon as they give us a call read less
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 25 years ServiceOne is your One Simple Solution... With over 90 employees ready to HELP, we are your friends, family and neighbors. Our Residential and Commercial Service Departments employ highly trained technicians, who are licensed, bonded and insured. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction read less
- Business Description:Tv and Appliance repair
- Business Description:For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 402-206-2049 Serving the greater Omaha, Nebraska area for over 40 years, Aksarben / ARS specializes in heating, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning and sewer service. We have years of experience servicing and installing equipment in both residential and commercial properties and we have one of the most experienced construction service departments in the metro. We are licensed, bonded, EPA-.. read lessRecent Review:I appreciate the work they've done for me. Price is reasonable.Kathleen W.
- Business Description:We provide major kitchen and laundry appliance repair and appliance parts. Our staff is factory trained and certified. Each of our technicians also passes a background check and drug test. To ensure that our customers get the best value possible we also provide a full 1 year parts and labor warranty for the work that we do. .Factory Certified and Warranty authorized for the following brands. Asko, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, Gaggenau, GE, LG, Miele, Samsung, Sub-Zer.. read lessRecent Review:This has got to be the worst company. First of all, expect to be condescended by these “professionals”. I’ve read other comments of people having the same problem so just beware of this happening in your own home. Secondly, expect them to stand up for their employees over their customers even if the employee is in the wrong. My experience with them seems more like I was robbed of money than anything else. The tech came to my house, requested to use my dining room chair to stand on so he could assess my hood vent even though he had a stepping stool in his car because he wanted to “save time” (is what the manager said when I called). He told me he couldn’t fix my hood vent (apparently they can only fix so far up because otherwise it requires more schooling, again per manager statements) so he left my hood vent completely apart with the hole in my ceiling exposed because he wanted to “make it easier for the next guy” (also statement from the manager), the technician also turned on my vent and insulation flew everywhere over my stove and floor and he just said “oh, yup” and left it. When he was done he came into my living room and told me “you ready so I can show you the problem” in the most angry, condescending tone. When I spoke to the manager about all of this she told me there’s a service fee of $109 (it was $116 after tax and she kept reiterating to me that it’s only $109 even though my reciept says it’s nearly $120 to just have someone come and “diagnose” a problem, according to them). They refused to refund me even though I told them I didn’t want anyone out here if they couldn’t fix the problem. I was originally told it needed a new motor or something had fallen. I told the appointment guy that if it can’t be fixed I’d rather have no one come out. Example being if they think it needs a new motor then I told them I was going to just buy a new vent. I asked to speak to the owner and the manager told me he was standing right behind her the whole conversation and while I was on the phone with them I could hear them snickering at each other over the phone. This was so unprofessional and we’ve remodeled our entire house so I have dealt with multiple companies and this is beyond disrespectful. The condescending attitude of everyone at this company is enough to make me never refer them to anyone, but to not make things fair with a customer for having such bad service is another thing. Good luck to anyone dealing with them, I hope you read the reviews beforehand read lessElizabeth V.
Deals in Harlan for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
appliance repair services in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A coating and Sandblasting2525 264th st
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- AK-SAR-BEN TV & DIGITAL SVC3021 N 93RD ST
- Aksarben ARS7070 S 108th St
- All Appliance Service Inc7016 Maple St
- Alpine ServicesPO Box 683
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andy's Appliance Repair6536 S 118th
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ASAP Appliance Repair, Inc.4911 S 72nd St
- A & A coating and Sandblasting
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing14302 C Cir
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Discount Lawn & Service15105 Industrial Rd
- Discount Lawn & Service
- GE Factory Service222 South 15th Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3115 Manawa Centre Dr
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7949 TOWNE CENTER PKWY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy333 N 170TH ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7520 DODGE ST
- GE Factory Service
- Nebraska Furniture Mart700 S. 72nd St.
- Nebraska Furniture Mart1601 Village W Pkwy
Kansas City, Kansas
- Nebraska Home Appliance830 S 75th St
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- New Hampton Appliance Repair Men1970 N Linn Ave #B2092
New Hampton, Iowa
- Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Premier Business & Home Services9908 Weir Plz # 3
- Premier Business & Home Services
- Sandhills Heating & Cooling3610 Dodge St Ste 203
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1102 E 1st Street
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1414 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Service Guard a Division of Black Hills Energy1600 Windhoek Dr
- Service One9335 J St
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- Sandhills Heating & Cooling
- Williams Repair4780 S 136th St
- Williams Repair