Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Harlan, IA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Harlan
- Pruitt Outdoor PowerThe service manager George went above and beyond on my behalf. Even though my mower was out of warranty a few months. Let me say he got Troy built to to agree to replace my mower. But he told me because of a manufacturer defect the new mower would eventually experience the same problem. George then offered to fix the mower and correct the issue with a part the they would add and weld, so the problem wouldn't reoccur. Troy built took their time sending the parts, but as soon as they got in. I got my mower back with no charge to me. George really went above and beyond on my behalf. So as far as I am concern they have a customer for life. Don't hesitate to select this business for your lawn care needs. This is the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth
- J & J Small Engine ServiceThey picked, repaired and returned our snow thrower all in one business week. The other places I called couldn't get to it for weeks. Everyone I spoke to was very nice and the job was done quickly and well.
- Discount Lawn & ServiceJim told me a time that was much faster than a competitor, and he fixed everything that he said he would. Runs great now!
- J & J Small Engine ServiceI had a 5 year old lawn tractor that had never been serviced. It needed a some expert attention and I found that with J & J Small Engine. They had my tractor running like new again and even sharpened and balanced the blades. I truly felt like I was dealing with old friends that I could trust. Everything from conversations with the office staff to Tim exceeded my expectations. I will definitely not wait 5 years to use them again
- ED'S LAWN EQUIPMENTThey fix my minor problem with no charge out of the back of my car and they're very helpful. I would recommend them.
- Discount Lawn & ServiceMy snowblower is over 10 years old and I did not use it for the past two years. I dropped off the snowblower on a Saturday and it was delivered to my home the following Tuesday. The person who delivered it explained everything that was done and also admitted it accidently got in front of the line of other repairs. I still got it back well before any snow and would have had it taken the full week. In December we had our first snow and it started up right away. It worked beautifully and I was thankful it worked so well. We had a second snow and it again started right up! The people at the shop were very nice, polite and I trusted what they told me
- DENNY'S FIX-ITBrought in mower in the morning. They were going to examine to determine whether to order any parts. No parts needed and repair was simple. They just went ahead and finished the Honda. When I got home, I had to turn around and go back to pick up the mower!
- J & J Small Engine ServiceWe were in the middle of a horrible blizzard and our snow blower broke down. We snow blow for everybody on our street as a favor, and all the old people could not get out to do their driveways, so my husband took it to them, and they called us the next morning at 10:00 and said it was ready to be picked up. My husband is the one who dealt with them, but he was just tickled pink because it was a cheap fix and they called us as soon as it was ready. We did not have to sit around wondering if it was done. I think they understood that it was a bad spot to be in with a terrible blizzard with no way to clear the walks or the drives. The guy actually did us a favor by actually applying a little shield to the snow blower to prevent the problem from happening again. Their price was very cheap and they did a good job. We have used that snow blower a lot since then, and it has not had anymore problems. I would definitely use them again in the future if I need to
- DENNY'S FIX-ITIt is a great place to get your lawn mower fixed. He is just great. He has to fix it this year as well. The snow blower that he fixed last year was great. He came, picked it all up and brought it back. He is a nice guy. I would use his services in the future too.
- TED'S MOWER SALES & SERVICEWe dropped the blower off a table and not surprisingly it didn't work. We took it to Ted's and they replaced the broken part on the spot. Quick, easy and inexpensive.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Harlan
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are family-owned and operated and conveniently located in Bellevue, NE. J & J Small Engine Service can provide you with the latest and best in outdoor power products to make your outdoor living more enjoyable. Combine this wide array of selections with our friendly and knowledgeable staff, and we're convinced that you will make us your only stop for all of your outdoor power needsRecent Review:Wrote a honest review and after the mower failed shortly after, they mentioned my review an kicked my out if the store. Who does this! Stay away from these crooks. They basically performed horrible work without my approval and I was unhappy. Apparently I'm the bad guy, ahh ok. If you don't like bad reviews, don't do bad work. Next step, better business bureau. Go elsewhere folksJeff G.
- Business Description:4 employees same day service available early bird specialsRecent Review:The mower was very hard to start the following spring, requiring many pulls of the starter cord to get it running. Prior to the service it would start with one or two pulls. I took the mower back to Discount Lawn and Service, only to discover the storefront was empty and there was a sign on the door indicating the owner had been evicted. I had to take the mower to another small engine repair place, which diagnosed my problem as a carburetor that needed to be rebuiltRon V.
- Business Description:Home owner contractor and party equipment rental and sales. Towable hi-lifts, post hole diggers, skidsteer, track loaders, concrete power trowels, tables, chairs, airless sprayers, lawn care equipment rentals and more. Gravely zero turn mower and Green Mountain Grill sales and service
- Business Description:Landscaping, building, additions,remodling, all outdoor needsRecent Review:The work took forever to get done. Most of the top caps on the retaining wall did not get glued down and some of them started to come off. They were supposed to come back this last spring and sod my yard but they did not. I think they are out of business. <br /Rick S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:We specialize in small engine repair including brands like Stihl, Toro, Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kohler, etc. Pick up and delivery is included within a 15 mile radius.
- Business Description:CFS Insurance values the agent-client relationship and we realize as life changes and choices are made; your insurance needs change to. Because of this we conduct and strongly encourage annual and life event reviews. We want to visit with you when these events happen in your life; adoption or birth of a child, child(ren) turn(s) 16 and obtain's a Drivers License, death of a Partner, Spouse or Significant Other, divorce, engagement, home purchase, marriage, or retirement
- Business Description:Forty-seven years has brought about many changes in the lawn and garden industry. When Ted’s opened its doors in 1963, there were only a handful of lawn equipment companies: Toro, International Harvester, Sensation, John Deere and McCullough. Since then the market has expanded from a slim selection of lawn mowers to a variety of lawn tools- mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, blowers, snow-blowers- catering to the homeowner, large landscaping companies and everyone in between. Ted’s offers a wide s..Recent Review:They run several weeks to complete work during "the season". Schlepped my mower down for a "tune up". Well, their "tune up" is incomplete. Basically I think it was a once over, but oil change was additional, and parts were additional (as well as labor). They said they would check it all over and let me know what additional work it might need. All told, I spent approximately $300 on a tune up and oil change. Seemed like a lot for a $400 mower, but it had been a couple of years. <br /> Take it home and one week later, it's impossible to push. Husband thinks it's the self-propel belt. I call them and ask and they say "oh, that's not in the tune-up and it must have been fine when we checked it. You probably ran over something that shredded it or knocked it loose. You'll have to bring it back." Seriously? The mower worked FINE for 3 years, I take it in to make it work better, and then--what a coincidence--the belt breaks or comes loose and the people who worked on it know nothing about it? I'm picking the mower up from ANOTHER shop later today because I did not enjoy my experience <br /Felicia K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
lawn mower repair shops in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Lawns420 Obrien Ct NW
- Best Lawns
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.
- Discount Lawn & Service15105 Industrial Rd
- Discount Lawn & Service
- J & J Small Engine Service6912 S 36th
- J & J Small Engine Service
- Panora Auto Parts518 W Main Street
- Panora Auto Parts
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Small Engine Recycling & Repair14717 Industrial Road
- Small Engine Recycling & Repair
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services1310 S. 166th St
- Veteran Landscaping and Home Services
- Walmart Supercenter - Papillion8525 S 71St Plz
- Walmart Supercenter - Papillion