The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Harlan, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Harlan
- Howard & Sons Asphalt MaintenanceThe work was great, they went above and beyond of what I have expected. and the price was reasonable and I was really comfortable working with them, they were also respectful of my home and they too answered all my questions and they came when they said they were gonna be here.
- CENTURY ASPHALTCentury Asphalt returned my call the same day. They came and did an estimate to repave my driveway with stone. They were professional and courteous. I was very pleased with their work. They hauled in the stone and laid it down. Then they had a roller drive over the stone to mat it in place.
- HQ AsphaltI spoke with Jerry at HQ Asphalt regarding my driveway. Since I have a longer drive, I had trouble finding a business that would provide residential asphalting in town. He was very professional and was able to estimate my drive within a few business days. He was available within a week of estimate and his team was done in one day. He asphalted the whole length of my 150 foot driveway one car width with adding a double car width at the top of the drive for approximately two car lengths. The work was exactly as I expected, done well and efficiently. I was instructed to not park on it for at least 24 hours and '48 hours would be better with the heat'. It has since withstood the hot summer well with expectations of asphalt. Jerry called a few weeks later to check on work/drive and offered that he would come back in November before the winter to seal the drive. Great work
- Asphalt Maintenance IncThey did a very good job at installing our new driveway. They were very knowledgeable in their trade and were very detail oriented. The owner, Calvin Dunn, was very meticulous and demanded that his employees did a very good job. The employees were all hard-working individuals who seemed very sincere in doing quality work and went out of their way to ensure we were happy. The foreman was very customer service oriented. They came back 3 weeks later and sealed the driveway very well. Best of all, the price was unbeatable! Great Job! I would definitely do business with them again and will refer them often
- Asphalt Maintenance IncEverything turned out fine. The price to rehabilitate our driveway was much less than redoing the driveway. They did good work, although we did have some scheduling problems with meant it took them awhile to come out for our small residential job. Overall I was happy with their work.
- MIDWEST CONSTRUCTIONThey do exactly what they ask of them, and they don't try to add more things. Their price is the same as everyone else.
- JM's Caulking LLCHorrible!!! Would never hire again or recommend to family or friends!!! Took over a year and a half for the owner to come and repair warranty work that went bad. Could never get a hold of owner and owner never returned phone calls. Owner always had and excuse as to why they never showed up when they said numerous times they were coming over the next day or even that they were on their way that same day. Finally had to threaten the owner with small claims court and called over a dozen times in one day before the owner finally called back. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!
- G & S Roofing & SidingShortly after filling out the information on Angie's list they called me within maybe 15 minutes. Set up an estimator to come out to my house that following Saturday. Because of our remoteness of our home, he called back and gave me an approximate estimate over the phone. Because it was more than I was willing to spend, I thanked him for his time and appreciated his directness. Saved him time and travel to come
- Howard & Sons Asphalt MaintenanceUpon completion of the work I paid them after requesting a written warranty. Within 2 months the asphalt started crumbling at a rapid pace. They agreed to return to fix it but after several weeks of putting me off they hung up on me.
- H.Q. Asphaltwe agreed to the price and when they came, instead of filling in several low spots they covered the entire area with about one inch of asphalt. The asphalt covered about a 12 foot by 12 foot area. All this did was cause the water to form puddles in other areas next to the asphalt. When we told them about the problem they said that was going to happen. If that was the case then why didn't they tell us before doing the project. All we wanted was a little asphalt in several low areas. When told about the problem, that there was now more standing water than before they said they would remove the asphalt. Then they decided to walk away from the problem. There was another area where we needed to have about 3 feet of asphalt next to the garage door so water would drain away from the garage. They did that but did not put the asphalt next to a brick wall. Besides it was very rough and not smooth. When we showed them the problem they told us to go to Lowe's and get some sealer to fix the problem. I thought that was why we had them do the job
Driveway Pavers in Harlan
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Mary Paulsen.Recent Review:House is 72 yrs old and was in need to replace all plumbing pipes and faucet fixtures. Solid work!MaryNeale S.
- Business Description:We Are a local paving company that provides all types of asphalt paving from ground work to maintenance and everything in between. Offering quality work at reasonable pricing.
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Recent Review:They are very, very good. They also did some other neighbors driveways in our area.Joy B.
- Business Description:Remedy Marketing Solutions is a business that is all about expansion. We offer business services and consumer services by way of sub-contracting. We also do a lot of digital media like web and graphic design.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:Serving Omaha and the surrounding area, H.Q. Asphalt specializes in pavement maintenance and repair. With almost 25 years of experience we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and the completion of every job on time. Services Include: Asphalt paving Asphalt patching Concrete patching Crack & joint sealing Line striping Seal coating New installation Snow removal Free Estimates Servicing both residential and commercial customers, H.Q. Asphalt has the expertise to complete any ..Recent Review:we agreed to the price and when they came, instead of filling in several low spots they covered the entire area with about one inch of asphalt. The asphalt covered about a 12 foot by 12 foot area. All this did was cause the water to form puddles in other areas next to the asphalt. When we told them about the problem they said that was going to happen. If that was the case then why didn't they tell us before doing the project. All we wanted was a little asphalt in several low areas. When told about the problem, that there was now more standing water than before they said they would remove the asphalt. Then they decided to walk away from the problem. There was another area where we needed to have about 3 feet of asphalt next to the garage door so water would drain away from the garage. They did that but did not put the asphalt next to a brick wall. Besides it was very rough and not smooth. When we showed them the problem they told us to go to Lowe's and get some sealer to fix the problem. I thought that was why we had them do the jobFrank G.
- Business Description:We are a strong family based business . Straight forward prices makes managing your project as simple as it gets . We except all major credit cards
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Donaldson Home Exteriors is a licensed home improvement contractor in the Omaha Council Bluffs area. Services include siding, roofing, gutters, decks, retaining walls, patios, garages, sheds, pergolas, ponds, doors, windows, and remodelin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Elk Horn
- Missouri Valley
driveway paving contractors in Harlan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BULLOCK BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION628 E 7TH ST
- BULLOCK BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION
- Donaldson Home Exteriors LLC2008 W Broadway
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Donaldson Home Exteriors LLC
- H.Q. Asphalt3334 N 88th Plaza
- H.Q. Asphalt
- J M's Caulking1859 N 150th ct
- J M's Caulking
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Larry Elwood Construction
- Remedy Marketing Solutions4964 dodge
- Remedy Marketing Solutions
- Ted's Asphalt7914 Dodge St #347
- Ted's Asphalt
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100