A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Dubuque, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Dubuque
- Mad City Windows & BathsMad City did an amazing job replacing our windows and installing our new tub and shower. They were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Would recommend them to anyone!
- Dalsing Master PlumbingMr. Dalsing came to our house the same day I called, that evening, even though he had already finished a long work day. He figured out within 5 minutes what the problem was, and completely fixed it before he left that evening. I didn't know this plumber before this event happened, but he will be the first number I call for all future plumbing needs. He was very professional and courteous. The issue didn't take him much time to fix, so he said he wasn't even going to bill us--it was "on the house." Wow! That is unheard of these days read less
- East Iowa MechanicalHands down the first people I call if I need work done. Always do great work, easy to deal with, prompt service and reasonably priced. They always explain what needs to be done and why. Very professional and friendly. They always clean up wherever they work in the house. Never leave a mess like I have had others do. Best thing, they are honest. Never have to worry about leaving workers alone in my house read less
- Apple Plumbing ServicesGreat plumber, courteous , smart, fast. Helped me with Gipson how to complete the water damage repairs that will also save me $ Will put Apple on my list, will use again when need arises.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsCalled ahead to schedule exact arrival time. They had 3 workers and all were very polite and professional finished job in a timely fashion. Cleaned up after they were done. Explained everything and showed us how to work the sump pump.
- Bob's Plumbing IncGreat job! Showed up in less than an hour when we needed service asap. Had equipment and knowledge needed to complete the work. Thanks Guys
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of DubuqueVery nice and polite people. Showed up at the time we discussed to accommodate my work schedule. Very professional work explaining why repairs were being made along with overall cost before work was performed.
- Atencio Sonrise PlumbingDisposal went as expected. New one works well, without issue. Plumber caught faulty wiring on dishwasher that could have very well caused a fire (melted wires) and helped find a reasonable electrician to repair so work could be completed. Work was good quality at a very reasonable cost. We recently had him help with a gas dryer change out and will continue to call for odd projects that come up read less
- Molo Plumbing & HeatingWe had our basement waterproofed and we had to dig up around the perimeter so I had to turn off the water to all the bathrooms, fixtures downstairs and the laundry. They did not do the waterproofing. They did the disconnecting and connecting.
- HOLLAND PLUMBING INCI am doing a lot of repairs to the house right now and I called numerous co. for bids on the air conditioning(central) that I wanted for the house. They came that day and looked the job over and had the bid to me by the next day. When the bank called me and told me to go ahead and call the crews that I wanted that everything was a go. Holland's told me what day they could be there and they were there as stated and completed the job in one day. I was so and am so happy with the central air system they put in and they cleaned up after there selves and all. Can't say enough great things about this company read less
Plumbers in Dubuque
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Nu-Look Kitchens has been refacing kitchen cabinets since 1975. We use top of the line products including solid wood doors and 1/4" solid wood facing. We also carry a variety of styles and most popular colors offered for kitchen remodeling. Most competitors use 1/32" peel-n-stick veneer which doesn't stand the test of time. We built our business with motto "keep our customers happy & business will prosper". DON'T REPLACE - REFACE AND SAVE UP TO 50% vs. NEW CABINETS read lessRecent Review:Everything was done in a timely manner and at a great price. I was extremely satisfied with the end result. I also had new countertops installed. I also had an additional custom cabinet built and an over the range microwave installed. I highly recommend Nu-Look Kitchens. read lessDennis F.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 25 years ServiceOne is your One Simple Solution... With over 90 employees ready to HELP, we are your friends, family and neighbors. Our Residential and Commercial Service Departments employ highly trained technicians, who are licensed, bonded and insured. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction read lessRecent Review:They fixed the furnace instead of us having to go buy a new one. Which saved us about $4,000.00. Our experience was really good. They took the time to explain everything to my husband and gave us a really good price and saved us money read lessCindy S.
- Recent Review:Mr. Dalsing came to our house the same day I called, that evening, even though he had already finished a long work day. He figured out within 5 minutes what the problem was, and completely fixed it before he left that evening. I didn't know this plumber before this event happened, but he will be the first number I call for all future plumbing needs. He was very professional and courteous. The issue didn't take him much time to fix, so he said he wasn't even going to bill us--it was "on the house." Wow! That is unheard of these days read lessDonna N.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional address - PO Box 59, Epworth, Iowa 52045.Recent Review:Hands down the first people I call if I need work done. Always do great work, easy to deal with, prompt service and reasonably priced. They always explain what needs to be done and why. Very professional and friendly. They always clean up wherever they work in the house. Never leave a mess like I have had others do. Best thing, they are honest. Never have to worry about leaving workers alone in my house read lessT S.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:Eric was to call, he never did. Eric was to explain his bid sheet, never done Ridiculous priceDonita B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read less
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Find Plumbers in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
Plumbers in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Century Kitchens & Bath39133 N US Highway 41
- Century Kitchens & Bath
- East Iowa Mechanical302 N Center Ave, PO Box 59
- EAST IOWA MECHANICAL INCPO Box 59
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- East Iowa Mechanical
- Five Star Plumbing7650 US-20
- Five Star Plumbing
- Greenco Inc, General Contractor1203 Meadow View St
- Greenco Inc, General Contractor
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Roto-RooterPO Box 1533