If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dubuque, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dubuque
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe job was completely professional from start to finish. They did an excellent job. It was a full-day job starting with putting down plastic to protect the floors. Then they jackhammered the periphery, laid Waterguard, a system to drain leakage, put rocks over it and cemented the floor back, placed a protective sheet over the walls for further leakage protection, and cleaned up completely. In the process the foreman discovered a breakage in our sewer pipe and also repaired that at no extra cost
- Soni Singh Masonry, Inc. MyPatio.comEverything went smoothly from start to finish. Soni was super responsive from the initial quote through the finished product. He had a great team working with him. We love the finished patio and will definitely recommend My Patio to our neighbors.
- J R Crawford Concrete ConstructionThey were very prompt about coming up to do a quote for the job and were in touch promptly after with the bid information and follow-up to see if we had questions. They were patient with all of our questions. The crew was very knowledgeable. They did a great job; we are very pleased with how the garage floor turned out. One notable note is they do not take credit cards for payment
- McAuliffe Concrete Construction ServicesI called for an estimate and he was able to look at my job. He was able to work my job in within a sort time. The old concrete was removed and cleaned up. They formed up the sidewalk and poured it. They came back cleaned it up and raked the soil back. It looks great. They did an excellent job.
- 2 Dogs Construction LLCEverything was done perfectly, on time and on budget. These guys are true professionals and a genuine pleasure to work with. We're just finishing up a new home in Barneveld and I hope we have the opportunity to have Chris and crew do some work for us on the new property.
- McAuliffe Concrete Construction ServicesWe had to reschedule the first appointment after he had forgot to log it. Gave another chance and truck broke down, so had to reschedule 2nd appointment. 3rd time was the charm, although he arrived an hour from the scheduled appointment time. Seemed knowledgeable when they came out to do the bid. It took about 3 weeks to hear from them on the actual quote from the job. From start of contact through the bid it was approx. 10-11 weeks which was a bit long when we were trying to make plans to move forward
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dubuque
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional address - PO Box 59, Epworth, Iowa 52045.Recent Review:Hands down the first people I call if I need work done. Always do great work, easy to deal with, prompt service and reasonably priced. They always explain what needs to be done and why. Very professional and friendly. They always clean up wherever they work in the house. Never leave a mess like I have had others do. Best thing, they are honest. Never have to worry about leaving workers alone in my houseT S.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We accept cash or check, we are a small husband and wife ran company. We do all our own work, advertising ect. We have sub contracted in the past but feel that our name isn't seen when we do that. We offer free estimates
- Business Description:Our decorative concrete can have the look and feel of a wide variety of materials without sacrificing the strength of concrete, our crews will tear the concrete out, and pour in fresh concrete.
- Recent Review:We had to reschedule the first appointment after he had forgot to log it. Gave another chance and truck broke down, so had to reschedule 2nd appointment. 3rd time was the charm, although he arrived an hour from the scheduled appointment time. Seemed knowledgeable when they came out to do the bid. It took about 3 weeks to hear from them on the actual quote from the job. From start of contact through the bid it was approx. 10-11 weeks which was a bit long when we were trying to make plans to move forward. <br /Julie H.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. May contact through email.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
concrete contractors in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Contractors328 Monroe St
- Community Contractors
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- JACKSON CONCRETE & EXCAVATION11400 Dandar St
- JACKSON CONCRETE & EXCAVATION
- Kinsella Concrete Company12621 Pine View Dr
- Kinsella Concrete Company
- PERRY CONSTRUCTION10601 Freedom Rdg
- PERRY CONSTRUCTION
- Quality Concrete Construction3135 Shiras Ave
- Quality Concrete Construction
- Rolling River Building Services2610 University Ave
- Rolling River Building Services