What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Dubuque, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Dubuque
- Connection by RayI plan on referring him to friends, family. I will now only use him for future work. I can’t rave about his work enough!!
- Jay DugganHe was amazing. He was very affective and reasonable on this charges. He was very thorough, neat and careful. I like that he paid attention to the trim. The cost to the charge was probably 33% less then the previous painter. Jay painted better then I do. He was really listen o my request and implemented what I wanted done. He was timely and helped me out and by finishing within a dead line. He arrived when he said he would. Hew as neat as his person. He spoke in pleasant way. He followed through professional
- Bob Knupp Painting & StainingMy dad built my house when I was seven in 1954. I hadn't been able to get it painted in over 10 years, so it needed a lot of prep work. The house is real redwood, so Bob made sure that he used the best possible paint. to preserve its quality. The crew were really nice young men, and they worked diligently to finish the project. These folks are real professionals. In fact, when I found out that this company provides an entire array of services, I asked Bob to give me estimates on some painting and siding for my business. While they were my highest bid initially, they were able to work with me to make the work affordable, and I know from experience that cheap is not necessarily the best. In this case I know I got a real deal. I'd recommend this company any time
- K&J PAINTING LLCThere were several people in their crew and they were all very nice, respectful and knowledgeable. They did the job in about 4 days. I had to call them back for a couple of spots and they fixed them for no additional charge, coming out promptly.
- MERRILL PAINTINGWe called Tony to get an estimate for cleaning and staining our deck. He promptly returned our phone call and scheduled a date and time to come out and take a look at it. Unfortunately, the morning he was to arrive, much of the south-side of town was underwater due to flash flooding from unusually heavy rain! We didn't bother calling Tony about our meeting because we assumed that he, like everyone else, was unable to leave his house or neighborhood. We figured we would just reschedule later. The water receded by late afternoon, and to our surprise Tony showed up to give us the estimate. He was very friendly and professional. In the end, we chose someone else with a lower estimate, but were very impressed that he kept his word & showed up despite the horrible weather and mess around town
- APPLE RIVER WELL & PUMP COThey were excellent, timely, and informative. They didn't leave my yard a disaster. They were friendly and reasonable. They said they would be there at 8:00am and they arrived at 7:55am.
- Bob Knupp Painting & StainingThe work was done late last fall, and already in May paint was chipping off on the concrete sections of the house. The surface of the soffit was not scraped well enough and I doubt it will last without beginning to flake off.. The railing is beginning to rust through and the concrete is deteriorating on the patio wall where it was painted. I don't know if that is due to the type of paint used or that it wasn't primed. My screen door was taken to be done in their shop and despite several calls it hasn't been returned and Bob has not come to look at the paint chipping or to suggest a remedy. I feel like since his price was over $1000 more than the other bids, this is not the outcome I would have expected in only 7 months
- BEAUTIFUL RESTORATIONSThe work completed wasn't very good so I asked them to come back to make corrections. After their "corrections," the work was much worse and seemingly intentionally bad! Not only can they not paint a straight line, they also damaged my gutters and paint was on windows and screens. Check out the photos on this website for examples: pix.sfly.com/xrS3tWq
- Kaufmann PaintingI was not happy with him. He started working on the property. He told me it was turning out to be a bigger job than expected. I already had a signed contract for the work. I had already given him almost half of the money. He had only primed not even half of my house yet. At that point he wanted double the money of the signed contract. I told him I was not going to use his services any more. He returned only $400 of my deposit. He also busted my glass table outside. He left paint chips all over my yard. I will not use him again
- Kaufmann PaintingI recieved a bid for painting and a week after they started the project and I had already given $2500 he told me it was going to take him longer than he thought. I told him to stop and tell me what it was going to cost me. He told me it was going to cost me FOUR times as much as his original bid. I fired him for breaking his contract. They also broke my patio table, splattered paint on my brand new grill, and left lead paint chips all over the ground and I am pregnan
House Painters in Dubuque
- Business Description:We install just about anything electrical, Specializes in security systems as well as security lighting! "Your safe with us!"Recent Review:I plan on referring him to friends, family. I will now only use him for future work. I can’t rave about his work enough!!Carri B.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Paul is sole proprietor and in business as painting and wallpapering specialist for 27 years. One employee. Billing is done when job is completed unless it is a multiple week job, then billing is weekly.Recent Review:Paul did a fantastic job! I couldn't be more pleased with the turnout of the wallpaper in our hallway/entry areas and in a built-in cabinet. From initial contact to completion of job there was easy and swift communication. Paul was in and out, did a fantastic job and left no mess behind. I highly recommend, I'm ecstatic with my "new" space!anne j.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:We are Roger Simota Country Homes serving Trempealeau WI. We offer professional home repair and remodeling services, give us a call for more information!
- Business Description:Sustainable or “green building” design and construction is the opportunity to use our resources more efficiently while creating healthier and more energy-efficient homes. Although there is no magic formula, success comes in the form a leaving a lighter footprint on the environment through conservation of resources, while at the same time balancing energy-efficient, cost-effective, low-maintenance products for our construction needs. Recycling is key to our success in helping re-use building ..
- Business Description:Self Employed, one person crew. Billing done by the job or by the hour. Depending on the size of the job--50% required at the start of the job--balance due at when the job is complete.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
exterior painters in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accent Painting2643 1/2 Windsor Ave
- Accents Painting & Wallpapering1820 26th Ave
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Al's Painting & Power Washing303 Jefferson St
- All In One2151 Heeb St
- American Designs Painting915 Thomas Pl
- Accent Painting
- Boaz Maintenance 7612 S Jeffery Blvd
- Boaz Maintenance
- Connection by Ray9442 Noonan St
- Connection by Ray
- Kanndo Professional Services950 Main Street
- Kanndo Professional Services
- Psquared Renovations
- Psquared Renovations
- RENEW Residential Services LLCPO Box 10392
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- RENEW Residential Services LLC
- Tender Care Lawn107 S 7th St
- Tender Care Lawn