New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Dubuque, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Dubuque
- 2 Girls CleaningI am so happy with them. They did a great job, use natural products, and are very reasonably priced. The house smelled wonderful when I walked in. They are easy to get ahold of and made me feel very comfortable. They are also very considerate of our pets.
- 2 Girls CleaningThese 2 women were just starting their cleaning business and I hired them to clena my house one time. After that one time, I now have a standing every other week appointment. They do a fantastic job. First off, they use organic cleaning products so no worries with the baby crawling on the floor or kids playing of dangerous chemicals or fumes. Second they clean cobwebs from the ceiling and under furniture, wipe down blinds, dust pictures, furniture, clean kitchen and bathroom cabinets, doors, woodwork and even scrub the kitchen table and chairs, and finally they vacuum and scrub the floors. I came home unexpectedly one day and she was scrubbing the tile bathroom floor on her hands and knees. Why? 'cause she said you can get behind the toilet and into all of the knooks and crannies better. She even gets all the built up grime off my flat surface stove every week. These "Girls" are wonderful! They do a fantastic job of cleanng and always show up when scheduled
- Done Like Mom Cleaning Service"Done like Mom's Cleaning Service" is a company you want to always keep in your back pocket. I trust her with my house keys. I leave a note on what needs to be done. I then come home to a clean home!
- Merry Maids of DubuqueAfter we showed them around and explained what we needed done they went straight to work. They vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathroom and even wiped down some walls and the baseboards for us at no request.
- PINKY'S CLEANING SERVICEThey spent the entire first day doing a "deep cleaning" of our entire house. They did such an incredible job....everything sparkled and shined when they were done....so terrific. I didn't want to touch anything. They cleaned things we didn't know we had or even thought about. We have 3 cats and all of the hair is finally gone. They are so friendly, responsible and punctual. We can always count on them. We'd highly recommend them
- 2 Girls CleaningCalled at the last minute but they made it work, were cheerful and the house looked and smelled great when we returned home. Loved that they used natural cleaning products.
- Kanndo Professional ServicesExcellent job. They executed their contract with precision. We will definitely use them again.
- TESSA'S TOUCH HOME CLEANINGThis was a complete disaster. Completely missed a night stand, and left patches undusted on dressers, furniture and mirrors. Wanted to talk about herself constantly and left my kitchen floor sticky. Will never use again, lousy on every level.
- TESSA'S TOUCH HOME CLEANINGwanted $200. which I agreed to pay for a through job. Only showed up by herself. first red flag. We talked again briefly about my expectations for her fee. which again I told Tess I don't need a middle of the room cleaner. Oh yes, she agreed a through job would be done. She started by cleaning the kitchen cabinets with only my Dawn dish soap and water. when I asked if she was going to use anything stronger to clean them. she replied, "Oh no, this is all I need" second red flag. Use of a Swiffer mop to clean my kitchen vinyl floor. ?? did not clean under or behind a rolling cabinet in the kitchen. Did not clean sides, handles or top of refrigerator. same with the stove and dishwasher. Who doesn't clean the sides and handles of an appliance? Did not clean microwave or under it on the kitchen counter. Bistro table in kitchen, ignored, even though it is white. She moved on to dining room. Swiffer moped hardwood floor under table without moving chairs. Without dusting, buffet, hutch, table or chairs. She moved on to start cleaning the living room. I asked Tess if she had finished in the kitchen, she replied "Yes I have." So, I went in to look around at my so called clean kitchen. This girl is not much of a cleaner. When I showed her only a couple of the things she missed to even attempt clean, she got a huffy and asked If I wanted her to leave. I said , "Yes. please go" Unfortunately I payed her $100. up front. Bad idea
House Cleaners in Dubuque
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Recent Review:This was a complete disaster. Completely missed a night stand, and left patches undusted on dressers, furniture and mirrors. Wanted to talk about herself constantly and left my kitchen floor sticky. Will never use again, lousy on every levelPatrice L.
- Business Description:We are 2 sister in laws with over 10 years experience cleaning houses professionally. Kim & Peg do all of the cleaning every time. We are the cleaning staff. We use green and organic cleaning products. We like to do a thorough job of cleaning your home. We are reliable and always complete the jobRecent Review:We hired the girls to clean our parent's home. They were very thorough and friendly.Ann S.
- Recent Review:"Done like Mom's Cleaning Service" is a company you want to always keep in your back pocket. I trust her with my house keys. I leave a note on what needs to be done. I then come home to a clean home! <br /Eileen L.
- Business Description:At Key Outdoor Advertising we can taylor a outdoor advertising program to fit your budget and turn your billboard ideas into reality. Key Outdoor, Inc. has been a leader in the Ilinois billboard industry for over 30 years. Our experience, professionalism and market knowledge keep bringing our customers back. We get your message out to your potential customers 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Call us today to see how we can help you increase your businessRecent Review:Provided cleaning service which was not very good. Overlooked a lot. Skipped dusting in areas and didnt vacuum the perimeters. We now have a great cleaning person and we are glad we made the switch. <br /> <br /P. K. A.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom CabinetryRecent Review:.Quillen W.
- Business Description:At Kanndo we clean and repair homes and offices. We offer carpet, air duct, and gutter cleaning along with window washing. Handy man painting, house cleaning and if your are cleaning out the attic or basement we offer junk haul. We do just about everything except major electric and plumbingRecent Review:Good and very helpful. Helped with (old) carpet removal even though that wasn’t part of the original request. Will hire them again.Stephanie S.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..Recent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional supportLee H.
- Business Description:20+ years experience in residential and commercial property cleaning services, airbnb and rental property management, property maintenance, organizing and decluttering
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- East Dubuque
- Hazel Green
- Cuba City
- Scales Mound
home cleaning services in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cecil's Janitorial Cleaning ServicesP.O. Box 3121
- Cecil's Janitorial Cleaning Services
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- HAVERLAND REMODELING360 JULIEN DUBUQUE DR
- HAVERLAND REMODELING
- Jennifer Lynn's Quality Cleaning 1736 Heeb St 1
- Jennifer Lynn's Quality Cleaning
- Master Movers1511 Coyne Center Rd
- Master Movers
- Schueller Powerwashing Scrap Metal & Snow Plowing
- Schueller Powerwashing Scrap Metal & Snow Plowing
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services
- Xtreme Clean & Coatings/Schueller Restoration325 Stone Valley Dr
- Xtreme Clean & Coatings/Schueller Restoration
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Dubuque, IA?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Dubuque, IA?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?