The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Davenport, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Davenport
- J & H PaintingAwesome! They look great and the service was great. Very Professional, I definitely would hire them again.
- The Blind Factory GroupWe first came across this company at a home show this past spring. They were our first stop when it came time to buy. We liked their selection in the showroom and the sale price they offered. Everyone was helpful and courteous. We are very pleased with our new blinds.
- The Blind Factory GroupFast forward to 2012 when I requested an estimate for roman shades for several windows. The designer was friendly and helpful. She worked diligently to help me to find what I wanted. I went to to the shop to order the shades and it was then that she told me she had messed up in not realizing that one of the windows was too wide for standard fabric, so all of the efforts to select a fabric were for naught. She suggested I take home new fabric samples ONLY with horizontal stripes that would be best to camouflage the necessary seam. Again, I went through the selection process and went back to the store to make the order. This time she told me she realized that the fabric could be turned sideways and I COULD select any fabric that had a pattern that didn't have a specific direction. Again, I went home with samples and selected one. I went back to the store to finalize the purchase and was told the receptionist would call me the next day with the final price. The next day the receptionist called and told me the final price would be over $1,000 MORE than the estimate. Since I'd been very careful in selecting fabrics that were all in the same price range ($30 - $40 a yard) I was stunned that the price could have risen that much. I felt that I either was a victim of a and quot;bait and switchand quot; scam, or the designer made a mistake in the initial estimate and the company wasn't willing to admit that. The receptionist was polite, but couldn't explain what had happened to raise the price nearly 100%. Dos and Don'ts: Be SURE to ask the designer the cost of the fabric she uses in your estimate. If you select a more expensive fabric - be aware that the cost of the fabric is actually the smallest portion of the cost
- Unlimited ConceptsThis company was contracted through Lowes for the installation of Blinds on 7 windows. One set of vertical blinds was bent at the top and the installer said "That is normal because they are S-curve. Wait a few days and they will straighten out." The headliner was bad and the blinds were certainly not supposed to be that way. I went to Lowes to show them pictures and brought one of the vanes with me and they agreed. He came back out, took pictures of his own and claimed he misunderstood me. On three of the windows, cellular shades were installed and you could see upon installation that they were severely warped. They curved up so at each edge, there was 1.5 to 2 inches of space between the blinds and the bottom of the window, allowing a significant portion of light in. I said, that doesn't look right to me. He said, "Wait a week for them to straighten out." What BS. To his credit, he DID mention the blinds to Lowes and they were replacing them for free for me when I came in with those pictures to protest about how I shouldn't wait a week. To me, this installer just wanted to get the job done and leave without worrying about quality. When it came time for him to reinstall the blinds in four of the rooms, I was told 12pm. I called at 1:45. No call back. I called at 2:30pm. No call back. Finally at 3:40pm I received a call that he was going to Lowes to pick up the items and would be by soon. Due to problems at Lowes that were not his fault, he didn't arrive until 545pm. Why not give me a d*** phone call a few times to update me while I sit around all day waiting??? Consequently, I personally would NEVER use these people again. However my spouse did decide to use them to install cabinets. At 930am today they were supposed to arrive. I called at 950 to see what the hold up was and was told at least 1 hr and 15 to 1 hr and 20 minutes. Again, why not call to let me know things will be so late at 930am or EARLIER. I will be writing a review about this one next. However I doubt the quality of the work after the experience with the blinds install
Window Treatment Services in Davenport
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:J & H Painting services the greater Quad Cities area and would love to talk to you about your painting and finishing needs. Additional website - www.perfectioninpainting.com. email - firstname.lastname@example.org 309-781-917Recent Review:Excellent work. In addition, they went the extra mile to make certain we were completely satisfied with the job.David R.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Recent Review:One of our best experiences with service people. The new hardwood floors in our living room, dining room and kitchen are gorgeous. The steps and hallway is are also very professionalRuth P.
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
- Business Description:Big Kountry Built is a local partnership with a combined work experience in the trades of over 35 years. We launched in march of 2014 adding everything from deck building/refinishing to interior painting and underground dog fence installs. We bid, complete, and bill for all work done and if desired by the home owner(s) would sub-contract out work if necessary to expedite the job at hand. All estimates are completed in a timely manner and of course are at no cost to the customer. Payments are ..
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Rock Island
- East Moline
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Le Claire
- Taylor Ridge
- Rapids City
- Long Grove
- Port Byron
window treatment in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Daily Decor5040 N Sturdevant St
- Daily Decor
- Koester's Linoleum Shop1353 W Third St
- Koester's Linoleum Shop
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- Rheinschmidt's Flooring America1201 Roosevelt Ave
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
- Ross Furniture & Drapery Service1615 172nd St. N.
East Moline, Illinois
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Unlimited Concepts107 W 16th St
Coal Valley, Illinois
- Unlimited Concepts
- Village Home Stores105 S State St Village Home Stores
- Village Home Stores
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR