Suburban Construction Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

616 W 35th St

Davenport, IA 52806

From Suburban Construction's inception during the 1980's, we have strived to offer the finest products and materials available to our customers at the best possible prices. Additionally, our philosophy has also been to educate them in regards to products available to fit their particular needs, the

04/24/2016

Bob B.

Extremely happy with Suburban. Professionalism and quality of the install was outstanding. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the windows and patio door. It took 3 days with off and on rainy weather. They ran into some problems with the framing of the patio door, but that was due to the age of the home. They fixed the the issues without an extra charge. They were not the lowest bid, but we went with them due to their reputation for customer service and quality. We definitely made the right choice. Well worth the extra few hundreds of dollars.

Description of Work
installed 12 windows and a patio sliding door.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do appreciate your business and please let us know if anything needs service.

01/13/2016

Todd C.

Suburban was very busy, so once the windows came in they had to push back the install date a couple of days. That was no big deal as I understand how construction works. One window came in and the manufacture had built in incorrectly, so the installer had to put the old window back in and re-order the window. All the windows are in, they look and work great! Suburban stayed in constant contact about the delays and the re-ordering of the wrong sized window. The installer Mike went above and beyond to make sure the windows were put in correctly and looked good from both the inside and the outside. I definitely would use Suburban again. The gutter replacement was fast, and done very well as well. I could not be happier with these projects. Thanks Mike, Bob, and Darrin.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 Windows, and a gutter.

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

07/19/2015

Daniel G.

Was running late from earlier job, bow window in timely manner. Missed 1 step - called returned and finished proper. I am satisfied.

Description of Work
Remove and install new bow window

06/22/2015

Jeremy R.

We had used Suburban Construction in the past, which is why we decided to go with them again. It took Suburban Construction 3 days to do a day and a half job. Each day they showed up several hours late and left early. The clean up was poor as we are still finding wood and metal window clippings around the yard. The installation crew was double-booked, but they pushed us to have the windows installed on the chosen dates, when we wanted it done later. The caulking job was poor, and the team leader talked badly about his workers putting the blame on them. We complained to the company and their response was basically "as long as everything got taken care of..." There are plenty other companies to choose from; we wouldn't choose Suburban again.

Description of Work
They installed 15 new windows.

Category replacement windows

Darin will be calling to touch base with you. We appreciate your business you have given Suburban.

06/02/2015

Jennie C.

The experience was positive. We received quotes from two different individuals one year apart, and both were professional and courteous. The installers were efficient and did a good job. They worked late into the second day to get it done on schedule. I would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
New siding on the front of our home, and two new windows.

05/27/2015

Dudley H.

2 young men installed the window. They did a nice job and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed a replacement solar/greenhouse window.

02/24/2015

Dave L.

They are about 12- 15 percent higher then other vendors,however, have a good reputation in the area,and are very skilled. They do take credit cards though want to add fees to Use of cards.

Description of Work
R/r siding on one side of addition

12/27/2014

Lloyd S.

It was a very big job and the crew worked hard and did an excellent job. Despite the horrible weather conditions the workers got the job done in a timely manner. After the installment there were a couple of problems (which I'm sure happens all the time on such a big job) After a phone call they promptly sent someone out to fix it. Everyone at Suburban was very nice and accommodating and we are very pleased with the final results.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows and doors

Category replacement windows, doors

10/11/2014

Rodney D.

Great. Fast, excellent workmanship, cleaned up every day.

Description of Work
Covered frieze, facia, soffit with metal, new gutter and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/06/2014

Jean V.

They poked holes in my roof with the gutter caps. I had water running into all my windows and door jams. Didnt respond or take responsibility. I had to get a whole new roof and mitigate the mold situation.

Description of Work
siding gutters, gutter caps. which were illegal with the pitch of my roof.

Category gutter repair

[Member Name]- I just tried calling your contact numbers in our system, they are now not in service. I do not think this is the place to discuss the events of your home. I have all the documentation and correspondences about your home when another contractor attempted to remove and reinstall your gutter caps. Your roof was the issue of your moisture an mold, with inadequate home ventilation. I would much like to discuss. Thank you. JR

09/17/2014

Carol C.

When the crew arrived to work, they had the materials ready to get the job done. It took them 2 days to install 17 windows. They were prompt, professional and very pleasant to work with. They made sure that everything was done properly and they always cleaned up at the end of the day. The windows look great and are so easy to clean and use. The last day they were here, one of the crew washed all the windows. During that process he found 2 flaws in 2 windows. Before I could talk with the crew leader about the findings, he had already ordered replacements. This week they replaced the flawed windows. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had all the windows replaced.

08/02/2014

Jeremy R.

The Price was really good, We got estimates from 4 other companies. Travis Bailey was awesome, he did the windows for the price of what another company quoted us, and threw in the gutters.He wasn't pushy when he gave the quote, They did and great caulking job and the over all quality was great. . If the price is right we will be using them again to finish off rest of windows.

Description of Work
Installed new Windows and extended gutter.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the business and if you have any problems with any of the workmanship, please call us.

07/03/2014

Kim O.

They didn't make me feel stupid when I asked questions and answered all of my questions and if there was a question or a concern, I would call them and within a day or two, somebody would call me back and answer my questions, come out and look at what I was pointing to or show me with drawing or a picture why it would be a problem or why it wouldn't be a problem. They were on-time and you couldn't not tell that we had had windows put in. There was no dust, mess, or water, there was nothing. I think the basement was cleaner when they left than when they came.

Description of Work
They put in Egress windows for us.

Category egress windows

Thanks for the business [removed member name]. We appreciate it and if you have any issues please just call. Thanks again.

06/20/2014

Bethany N.

Awesome! Great service all around. Windows were affordable, put in nicely and they did an excellent clean up. Everyone was professional!

Description of Work
Two new windows in house - one large in living room and one in lower bath.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed]- We appreciate your business, please call if you have any issues with the install or the product. Have a great week.

06/18/2014

Mike O.

Darin did the estimate and was very professional. Installation was done very timely and with great care to protect everything and did a perfect clean up.

Description of Work
Replaced 13 windows with new windows.

06/14/2014

Joe S.

Excellent install crew, product and service. Highly rated!!!

Description of Work
Installed basement windows.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed]- Thanks for the review and we appreciate your business. If you have any issues, please just call the office. Have a good week.

06/11/2014

Michael P.

The individual from Suburban arrived on time, was curious of our home and took off his shoes, knowledgeable, and professional with the installation.

Description of Work
We had three windows that were starting to fail with there Low E inside the window. The windows were covered under the lifetime warranty that were purchased under the previous owners.

06/10/2014

Alan T.

They arrived on time, installed windows, cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
10 windows were installed and trim cap put on. Put awnings back up afterwards, hauled old windows away.

Category replacement windows

[member name removed]- Thanks for the business! If you have any issues please do not hesitate to call the office. Thanks again.

06/10/2014

Sharon M.

That went great. The job was done in a very professional manner and they did an expert job. They did the job in a timely manner. It wasn't drug out for months at a time.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows.

06/09/2014

Adrienne M.

When they replaced the 2 windows in March it was on those -25 degree days. There must have been a small crack in the glass that grew the colder it got. Called them the next day. They happily ordered a replacement and installed it when it came in.

Description of Work
Replaced 8 windows on 2nd floor. Did such a wonderful job, had them come back to replace 2 windows that we had installed 5 years ago.

06/04/2014

Marc C.

We ordered a window from Suburban. When it arrived they contacted us and scheduled installation. The service was quick, professional and clean.

Description of Work
Replace a window

05/09/2014

Mike K.

When they showed up to do the work they were on time BUT only half of the crew showed up. They made a call and got another crew to come out after dinner to help finish the job. I didn't think they insulated windows like they needed but my father thought it was alright. on cold winter breezy days you can feel draft around windows. I thought salesman could have been little nicer about checking the other windows that suburban put in for the other owners just prior to selling the house caulking job was bad bedroom windows had bad draft in colder weather but when salesman checked there was no breeze and it was august. I just bought house prior year. House was built in 1949

Description of Work
replaced 11 original single pane windows w triple pane windows

Category replacement windows

(member name removed)- I just tried calling your phone. I can take a look at your home when you have a moment and look at any service issues you may have. Just call the office and they will set a time for me. Thanks JR

05/06/2014

justin H.

They have resolved any issues I may have had with them previously.

Description of Work
I used Suburban Construction for windows.

04/29/2014

Larry O.

Workers were always on time, worked hard while they were here and cleaned up every day. We were very happy with their work and with the finish product.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in house and put up new siding on house and garage.

Category siding, replacement windows

02/22/2014

rob P.

Right on schedule. Two workers. Knowledgeable and great follow up.

Description of Work
Put in new siding glass doors off of the family room.

Category doors

Manny's Eastern Iowa Roofing & Construction LLC

We have over 10 years of experience in providing quality roofing and siding services. You can feel confident that everything is up to code, and we'll use new, high-quality materials only. We're a local, family-owned and operated business. We offer a 5% Military and Senior Citizens discount. Make sure you visit our website for more details! (https://www.mannyseasterniowaroofingandsiding.com/) Whether you want to get a shingle or rubber roof installed for your property, trust our roofers to take care of it expertly. We can handle the repair or replacement of your existing roof also. Rely on us to complete your roofing services today. Give us a call or click for a free estimate today!

Moeller Construction

For more than 15 years we have been delivering outstanding services to the residents of our community. We are a general contractor who operates in the territory of Davenport, IA. Please call our office today for your free estimate at 563-349-2824!

S&J Gutter Protection and Services

We specialize in gutter protection, repairs, installation, cleaning. realignment, leaf and debris guard installations (in any color), and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for seniors and Vets with proof of service. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

14-BACON
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Replacement Windows, Vinyl Siding, Entry Doors, Gutters, Gutter Caps, & Awnings.