Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Council Bluffs, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Council Bluffs
- Grandel's Construction & Roofing, Inc.After getting 6 different bids for our project we decided to go with Zach and his crew. We had heard wonderful things from several people who have used him in the past. Zach kept us informed throughout the project and explained everything step by step. I don't think there was a time throughout the entire process where Zach didn't return a call or a text within seconds. As it always happens with a large construction project, there were a few times where plans needed to be changed. Zach worked with us, explained things, and did everything possible to ensure that our garage was in fact everything that we wanted it to be. I wouldn't change a single thing about it. Every single person on the crew was extremely professional and in good spirits everyday. It truly was a pleasure to do business with Zach, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the future
- Premier ExteriorsWithin 48 hours of calling Premier Exteriors, Jim was at my house gathering information for an estimate. The estimate was provided within 24 hours compared to the promised 48 hours! the windows had to be custom ordered which took 3 weeks. At the 3 week mark, the Contractors (Andrew & Matt) were at my house removing trim, gutters and setting up. The whole job went smooth. The Contractors kept us posted on what to expect and regularly asked if we had questions or concerns. Every corner, every seam looks perfect. The attention to detail was incredible. The Contractors and Jim took pictures over the course of the project and provided us with a website where we could monitor the progress of the house. We could see that the bad wood was cut out and removed. We could see that the black 'tar-paper' was put on providing a better seal. We could see the attention to detail in every step of the project. The front bay window FRAME was in bad shape. It took extra time to rebuild the frame so the new window would fit correctly. The Contractors took the necessary time to make it right. The gutters were installed the way the gutters should have been installed previously. This is one of the wettest summers in years and the water flowed away from the foundation! Additional drain spouts were put in places where they weren't before and removed ones that were not effective. Every aspect of the job went smoothly and completed in a timely fashion. I would recommend Premier Exteriors to anyone looking to have work done on their home. I did extensive research on various siding companies before selecting Premier Exteriors. The quality of Premier's product (siding, windows, and gutters) is superior to what the other siding companies use. I made the right choice in selecting Premier Exteriors to side our home
- Premier ExteriorsThis company was my 1st choice hands down! They walk you thru the job step by step and offer great advice. They keep in touch with you and make sure all is ok and that your satisfied with contractors and each job. VERY HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL!!!
- Jw Builders IncExcellent. I can't say enough good things about Jason's quality of work and meeting both time and budget constraints. He is a craftsman. He did an excellent job of coordinating sub contractors and building inspections. I plan to use him again.
- Allied Insulation SupplyThe three salesmen, counter men and all around guys can do it all. With 69 years of experience between them, they are the most knowledgeable and friendly people in the insulation industry. This is the second time I have used them (15 years ago) and the same guys are still there. They will work with you and help you custom make an insulation package that suits your needs. All at a cost FAR below competitors. I'm just one person, not a big corporation or business but I feel as if I'm as important as anyone when I talk to these guys. I know everyone likes the big box guys (Menards, Lowes and Home Depot) but when I can get custom width and lengths of great quality insulation for less price and far better service, I choose this company every time. Heck, even the delivery drivers been there 10 years
- Donald WelchertExtremely pleased with these guys. He submitted the lowest bid. We received a very positive recommendation from another customer. I contracted with Donald but he has a large family of brothers, sisters, nephews, etc. that all work together on various projects. The family includes builders and cabinet makers. They are extremely focused on each and every detail of the project and to ensuring that they please their customer. I intend to contract other jobs to Donald and crew. Contact him on his cell phone 402-510-0872
- Wright ShedsWe initially met Chad at the Omaha Home Show. Prior to the show, we had seen his stuff online and some sheds along 1-80 so we already were interested. We scheduled an estimate. He was prompt and knowledgeable and wrote the estimate at our kitchen table. We liked the quality of his materials. It included a 10'x 12' shed with 8' high walls, 6/12 roof pitch, 4' x 6' door, a 24" x 27" window (we got free for home show), a 4' x 10' loft space, 6 cement piers and a roof vent. Chad let us pick paint color and recommended several complementary shingle colors. He and he crew of two were efficient and thorough. We would highly recommend his company. I think he said his brother owns the business in Utah and he has expanded it to Nebraska. I believes he lives in Lincoln
- TUFF SHED INC - OmahaWorking with Tuff Shed went very smooth and very professional. We first went to their Omaha location and looked at all the sheds on display. It was great that so many were there to walk through and look at. Tons of information and costs of features were also posted in each of the display sheds. I then went to the Tuff Shed website and clicked on the size and all the features we wanted in our shed. The estimated price was then shown. All of my selections were then sent to the local Omaha office. The office manager called and e-mailed me the next day to set up a meeting and sign the contract. The whole process was very smooth and they also filed all the permits required by the city. Tuff Shed came exactly when they said they would, performed the exact work they said they would, we were able to pay in two payments and we now have the exact shed we wanted. We are very happy and satisfied with them! I have recommended them to many others
- ROCKLAND HOMES INCOverall, the job that was done was fairly good. I was pleased with the service and I thought that the workers were friendly and on time every day. They took time out to answer our questions if we were on site. The prices were fairly reasonable and I would most likely refer this company to other people
- The Garage CoI got several quotes from several other builders and contractors and this was the best deal for what I wanted. I stopped by the office and we went over different styles and plans. I got a quote quickly and was able to proceed with the project on my schedule. teardown happened in the given window and was done quickly. everything was hauled away and I haven't found any bits still laying around. (screws/nails, etc.) the new foundation was poured a couple days after everything was removed and left to cure. contruction started after the two week curing period and all of the permits and everything went through. construction is very high quality and was put together very quickly due to the pre-fab frame. very flexible with payments as well
Garage Builders in Council Bluffs
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re f..Recent Review:I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this companyPhil M.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:JW Builders does all kinds residential remodeling specializing in kitchen, bathrooms, and basement remodeling. We also offer siding repairs, new window installation & exterior door installs. Established in 2006 with over 22 years of remodeling experience. Over 500 satisfied customers! BBB accredited business and we are now accepting all major credit cards. 10 year warranty on craftsmanship. Please call us today for a free estimate and get your remodeling project started.Recent Review:They were very good and I will recommend them to others.Elzbieta C.
- Business Description:Roofs, Walls & All, is a general construction and home improvement contractor and handyman service, lead and provided by Preston Woodall a carpenter by trade with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in, but are not limited to roofing, framing, (both wood and metal studs) decks, porches, patios, gazebo, pergola, sheds, fencing, staining, retaining walls, window and door install, siding, insulation, wood resurfacing, flooring, tile, carpet, drywall and hole patching, finish, trim, painti..Recent Review:He showed up the day I called. Completed the repair, right before an unexpected windstorm came that night. The work was completed and I have not have any further issues since…. 😊 Thx.DeAnn M.
- Business Description:Customer service is our top priority. Unlike other companies out there, we pride in making sure our customers are satisfied with our work. We take pride in our work and are very proud to have loyal customers.Recent Review:Great! John is a true craftsman and a perfectionist!Roland T.
- Business Description:Integrity Exterior Solutions is a local roofing, siding, gutters and window repair and installation company built on Integrity with a solid foundation and professional quality work. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:In early August 2020, I put a request into Homeadvisor looking for a contractor to replace my roof, siding and gutters as well as paint. A sales rep from Integrity Exterior Solutions promptly responded and scheduled an appointment to get me a quote the next day. The sales rep came and wrote up the quote while the company’s owner sat in the truck in the driveway. The quote was reasonable, and the sales rep stated that they could get started right away if I accepted their contract. All of the websites I looked at had them at 4-5 stars. I signed a contract to have a roof, siding, gutters replaced as well as have the siding painted. I paid in full and was told that they would have it done in 8-12 weeks. The roofers arrived within 2 weeks. I had specifically asked that ridge vent/edge vent be put on the roof in lieu of traditional attic vents which was reflected in the contract. I looked at the roofing materials when they arrived and discovered that no ridge vent was ordered. I called the Integrity sales rep and he said he would take care of it. The roof was then installed WITHOUT the ridge vent. In mid-November 2020 they still hadn't started on the siding or gutters. After dozens of unreturned phone calls, I finally got ahold of someone and found out that they hadn't even ordered the siding. They stated that the previous project manager had been fired and that somehow this justified why they hadn’t started siding my house. They promised that it was all a big mistake and that my job was their #1 priority. 3 weeks passed and materials still hadn’t been delivered. At this point I was agitated to say the least. I got ahold of the original sales rep and asked him what was going on. His demeanor over the phone was hostile. He basically screamed that he was doing everything he could and gave another line of excuses attempting to absolve himself or Integrity Exterior Solutions of any responsibility. By late-December, the siding materials had finally arrived and there was a siding crew working on the house. When the siding was halfway installed, the crew packed up all of their tools and left. The crew foreman stated that Integrity wasn’t going to pay him what they had quoted him and they weren’t coming back until he did. They left the house without siding as they had already torn off the original lap siding. The crew showed back up a couple of weeks later, eventually finishing the siding (unpainted) in mid-January. The crew said they would be back to install the garage door weather-stripping once the house had been painted. To date (7-27-2021) the weather-stripping they tore off to install siding has not been replaced. In late January 2021 we got quite a bit of snow. At this time, we discovered that one of our skylights was leaking. I called Integrity Exterior Solutions and asked them to come out and fix it. It was April before anyone came out. The ceiling drywall is now damaged. They finally sent a painter out in early May 2021, approximately 39 weeks after I had signed the contract. This was 7 months longer their original estimate. After the painter finished, Integrity attempted to charge an additional $2800 for unexpected construction costs that occurred in December that they had not gotten my approval for. After pointing out that we had paid in full in August 2020, and that they still hadn’t installed the edge vent/ridge vent and that we had been waiting almost a year for them to complete the work, he decided that he wouldn’t charge us the additional $2800. There are additional issues, but I am only limited to so many characters. Looking back, I wish I had read into the poor reviews of this company instead of the star ratingDavid H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:One Stop Shop .LLC is a Construction Management Company with over 50 years of experience in overseeing management projects. The company is regarded as one of the finest insurance claims experts in its filed! We are confident that you will be very satisfied with the work efficiency, effectiveness, dedication and the utmost professionalismRecent Review:This is a copy of the Google review I posted: Well, Here it is 2 pm on April 27, 2019. One Stop was supposed to call at 12:30 pm - 30 minutes ahead of 1:00 pm appointment time. NO CALL, NO SHOW and I am pretty sure I saw their company truck drive by at 12:40 pm. Did the company rep drive by and just decide EFF THEM, they are not worth my time? How does a company survive when they cannot communicate or commit to an appointment? Also curious that the company has been in business for 10 years and IS NOT Better Business Bureau accredited. Consider this a "No Star" review since One Stop Shop was a NO CALL, NO SHOW. I had to click on a least one star to be able to post this warning to potential One Stop Shop customers/ clients. WOWjim a.
- Business Description:Precision Enterprises has been serving the Omaha area since 1997 building a reputation for incredible service, hard work, great products, and amazing finishes. As a smaller company we pride ourselves in the attention to detail that we provide our customers by being a part of their project from conception to completionRecent Review:We did schedule an appointment for the landscaping and deck to master bed room. They came took measurements but never responded back with estimates or designs. <br />SUDHEER C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Carter Lake
- La Vista
- Boys Town
- Fort Calhoun
- Cedar Creek
- Missouri Valley
garage builders in Council Bluffs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4E Eco Design114 S 67th Ave
- 4E Eco Design
- Abell Contracting. LLC5651 Grant Street
- AJ's AllJobbs2135 E 1st St
- All American Pro Roofing & Services7147 N 112th Pl
- American Heritage Restoration LLC3380 S Knox Ct
- Anointed Power3920 s. 16th str.
- Astro Buildings1109 South 19th Street, Suite A
- Avery Handyman Svc215 Bellevue Blvd N
- ayars enterprises9191 Ogden St
- Abell Contracting. LLC
- C & J Construction862 5th st
- C&C construction
Broken Bow, Nebraska
- Camenzind Homes10406 State St.
- CFS Insurance & Notary Services, Inc.3872 State Highway 64 W
- Chase Electric15613 redwood st
- Classic Contractorsp.o. Box 245
Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
- Cleary Building - Fremont220 Sheryl Ave
- Corrado Construction1605 S 94th St
- Courtney construction company
- Crabtree CarpentryPO Box 462
Wilmington, North Carolina
- Crusader Construction Company623 S 9th St
- C & J Construction
- Handyman Joes3706 S 138th St
- Handyman Remodeling22615 Fairview Rd
- Hanigan Construction, LLC16922 Grand Ave
- HBCP.O. Box 8
- Heartland Foundations21305 McClellan cir
- HOWE REMODELING1229 N 19TH ST
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- HRB Construction Inc.14621 Grover Street
- Handyman Joes
- Integrity Exterior Solutions1524 Pioneers Blvd
- Integrity Exterior Solutions
- myer construction1306 n. 160th st.
- myer construction
- New Life Construction3331 Ave A
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- New Life Construction
- Quality Remodeling1414 Beaver Lake Blvd
- Quality Remodeling
- rbilt services15119 Rock Bluff Ave
- rbilt services
- SANWICK REMODELING CONTRACTORS2335 S 147TH ST
- Screamin Seamann Siding1066 N Cottonwood St
- SMITH CONSTRUCTION46 Horizon Drive
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Soflin Construction, LLC.11525 Decatur Plaza
- Stanger Enterprises13520 Giles Road, Suite E
- Steve Morford Construction4101 N 142ND AVE
- Stewart Enterprises Inc.2895 Pheasant Dr
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straightline Design, Inc.3925 So. 147th Street 119
- STRONG1p.o. box 2224
- SANWICK REMODELING CONTRACTORS