Premier Exteriors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2006

13548 Discovery Dr Ste M

Omaha, NE 68137

Premier Exteriors is your one stop service for home contracting in Nebraska, South Dakota and Iowa. Whether you need a new roof, a roof repair or a free hail damage inspection we’re here to help. From residential to commercial roofing, decking, siding, or skylights, Premier Exteriors offers you the latest in technology and the greatest in service in Omaha and the surrounding area. We’ll save you time and save you money by presenting cost effective and timely solutions to the problems you’re facing with your home. Premier Exteriors Inc. strives to satisfy each of our customers. **At this time we are not providing deck refinishing or staining services**...

01/12/2020

Phil M.

I needed to replace my home's original deck. A friend recommended Jim Pull with Premier Exteriors, so I had Jim out for a consultation and estimate. I'll say right away that Jim has a kind and gentle personality, and he struck me as being very honest. Once we settled on a design, Jim sent me a quote with digital drawings and a fair price. Once we gave the go-ahead, Jim took it from there. They kept me updated as to the status of the city permits, as Omaha was backlogged. The crew performed their work in a timely and professional fashion. They were very respectful, personable, dedicated, and their workmanship is top notch, as is the quality of the materials. I am very pleased with my larger, beautiful, and SOLID new deck! I'm also extremely pleased with Jim and the crew at Premier Exteriors! I would definitely hire them again for future projects. I couldn't be more pleased or impressed with this company.

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

11/15/2019

Kevin M.

Jim and his crew were very responsive to our needs. We were limited in time due to selling. He was able to look, make a real assessment of what was needed and was reasonable with the bid. His crew made time for us within a few days and had the deck in great shape. We were able to continue down the path with our seller. I couldn't ask for better. Someone who is fair, honest, and can fix when you don't want to replace. Awesome!

Description of Work
We needed to repair our deck in order to sell our home

Category deck cleaning

09/30/2019

Paul W.

The work performed by Premier Exteriors was extensive. This was a 25 x 12 composite covered deck. Jim and the crew are extremely knowledgeable, professional, and incredible at what they do. We went from a simple unusable 10 x 12 deck to a design that is more of a living space than a simple deck. The crew was great at communicating and completing based on our schedule. The only issue was that the weather didn't always cooperate and we did delay waiting on inspections. No-fault of Premier. May take a bit to get started due to their busy schedule, but that just shows that their services are sought after. Be patient and you will love your new addition.

Description of Work
New covered deck

Category decks,roofing

06/23/2019

Ken H.

James and his team's performance throughout the entire process was outstanding. James helped me work with the city planning department to have the deck approved. Construction materials and work was first rate. Chris, James and Jeremy are craftsmen of the highest order. James Pull listened to what my wife and I wanted and provided recommendations that made the final product perfect. Once we signed the contract James managed the entire project and I didn't need to do anything. If you'r going to install or replace a deck call Premier Exteriors. You will be amazed!

Description of Work
Replace deck

05/10/2019

julia C.

Jim was very professional and responsive. Him and his crew did a fantastic job, excellent work! I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Remove and replace deck

02/15/2019

Cathy S.

Jim is very honest and did a thorough estimate on everything, We have a good warranty. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We had termites, and they did the east side of my home. I'm going to have him finish up the rest of our house this spring.

Category pest control

02/07/2019

Jim & Deb P.

It was really good. They came with recommendation for the previous owner. They walk through what our option was, they are responding back quickly.

Description of Work
New roof.

08/27/2018

Troy T.

Did an excellent job after the Tornado last year considering that I was late in the game and just before Halloween to get the re-roof done. Their group of installers was very professional, despite snow falling on them. I highly recommend them. Beware as they can be hard to get ahold of.....they're that busy!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement (shingles)

02/17/2018

Courtney F.

My expectations initially were that the job would go smoothly and be completed over the summer of 2016. To the contrary, the roof did not start until September 2016. Upon completion of the roof, and the fact that I was unable to reach the general contractor (who is no longer employed by Premier) the insurance company had the roof inspected. The installation did not meet Owens Corning specs. I took the information back to Premier and corrections were made. The reinspection by the company’s owner has yet to be done. This same workmanship problem continued with the install of the windows/door, siding, soffit, facia, and trim work. My gutters were removed in March 8,2016. Premier found a sub to replace only two of the gutters by mid July after my retaining wall washed out. My remaining gutters have yet to be replaced and the exterior painting is not done. The subs that have come to my home have not been timely and at times disrespectful. I have gone several months at a time without work actively being done with excuses from the company regarding a shortage of subcontractors to needing more money. Some tools from my garage went missing and some were broken. After 22 months the work is not complete and the company wants to opt out of the contract. From the beginning the work was misrepresented. The damage from the storm nor the damage Premier caused to my property have yet to be been fixed. I would not recommend doing business with Premier Exteriors.

Description of Work
Restoration of my home following tornado May 2016

Category gutter repair,lighting,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

Unfortunately, this customer had a personal relationship with the salesman who originally brought this project into our company. The personal relationship interferred and complicated the business relationship profoundly. We removed the salesman from the project. The customer used the oral promises made to her by the salesman, as leverage to extort our company in this project. We declined to do more work for her, since she still owed money on the portions of projects we had completed. She was angry we wouldn't continue to be extorted, lose more money, and declined to work with her further.

11/16/2017

Troy T.

Excellent job as I waited until the end of the storm season to replace. Although it was cold outside, they showed up and worked exceptionally hard to complete my large/steep roof.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement.

Lan-Mar Construction

With over 25 years of experience in the concrete business, we are here to meet all your concrete needs.

TNT Concrete

We are a family owned company, established in 1998. Quality comes first. Owner of the company is on every job. We only use quality concrete products and our concrete mix designs are one of the strongest in the industry. No job too big or too small. DBA Rick's Concrete.

Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc.

Competitive Concrete & Retaining Walls Inc. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business backed with over 10 years of experience. No Job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

NE23800
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal
    $250

Roofing, siding (including installation of James Hardie products), windows, deck building, basement finishing, egress windows, remodeling build-outs

Deck staining.