Heartland Foundations

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

Foundation repair and waterproofing....

The Fence Guys

I can can do any fencing. No job too hard for The Fence Guys. Residential & Commercial Fencing; Wood, Chain Link, Vinyl, Metal

Thrasher Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

American Water Damage

American Water Damage provides emergency services to commercial & residential properties after water-related disasters like floods, sewage backup, broken pipes as well as bio-hazard cleanup and mold remediation. To mitigate total cost and damage, our emergency crews respond around the clock to clean, deodorize, and dry damaged property. This work prepares the property for the post-mitigation repairs. The outcome is the most efficient return to business-as-usual for the property. Specialties We specialize in Dry-In-Place Technology. Our goal is to dry your home our business 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% will require more traditional methods. By using the most up-to-date drying technology and techniques, we can get you back to normal in a rapid time. Disaster Restoration and Property Claims Specialist, Disaster Planning, Water Mitigation, Structural Drying, Mold Remediation, Large Loss Experts, Commercial Drying Specialists, Business Continuity We are also trained in Mold Testing and Inspection, allowing us to take care of your indoor air quality needs.

08/12/2016

JJ is very reliable and trustworthy! he's not out just to make a buck if the work doesn't need to be done. He will give you his honest opinion. I will recommend him to everyone!!!

Description of Work
nothing- I had my house up for sale and the initial inspector said I had foundation problems my relator sent a foundation company out and they gave me a bid for almost $4,000.00 I got a second quote from another company who came and even tho he was puzzled and didn't see an issue have me a quote for the same price as the first guy. I then had a foundation expert come out and he could find any issue. He would not put this in writing so I contact JJ @ Heartland. After explaining the situation he informed me he would write up a bid only if work needed to be done. If not he would write up his findings an options and stamp with his approval of release. He came out explained everything and found no real issue needing addressed. He made himself available to both agents and the new buyers (a already lost the first buyer because of this) the new buyers were happy with his determination and didn't even want it in writing. So he charged me nothing for all his work and time

Category foundation repair

06/15/2016

Description of Work
I own a 115 year old farmhouse that had an addition that was on a crumbling limestone foundation crawlspace. Heartland Foundation was the only company in the area that I could find that said they could help me. JayJay supported the room while digging an entire ROOM (instead of crawlspace) underneath the addition. He then built a concrete block foundation, poured a concrete floor with drain tile and a sump pump, and replaced an old cellar door with a large egress window. He did a VERY nice job. The only reason I didn't give an "A" rating on Quality was because the floor was still a little bouncy, but I'm not entirely sure that was preventable. I highly recommend Heartland Foundations.

Category concrete repair,decks,plumbing,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

03/11/2016

Repairs were completed properly, at a fair price, and in a timely manner. They went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Foundation repair. Installed five pilings.

Category foundation repair

01/08/2016

Great work!

Description of Work
Installed two sump pumps and sealed the basement to prevent anymore leaking.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

05/19/2015

Heartland Foundations are very professional and did an outstanding job on my deck and concrete pad. I thought the price was very fair and they addressed any concerns I had about other jobs I was doing around my house. They were very clean, they were on time, and communicated with me about all the details. They went the extra mile to make a very sturdy deck for my price point. The city inspector th...

Description of Work
Built deck, concrete pad and installed underground downspouts.

Category concrete repair,decks,foundation repair

05/07/2013

They were very nice. He knew what he was talking about. It was quick and he didn't try to oversell me. He was very clear on what he was going to do. His price was lower.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Heartland Foundations.

Category foundation repair contractor

07/10/2012

We live in a condo. Our neighbor got bids from several companies to fix the patio in our backyard which is connected to both of our foundations. Ja Jay LaPar of Heartland Foundations gave the best bid and got the job. We have a fish pond right next to the patio so I was concerned, but he assured us there would be no damage to the pond. They were very careful and true to their word. They planned to finish the job in one day, but they had to come back and finish a week later. The existing concrete took longer to remove than anticipated and it was an exceptionally hot day so that the new concrete dried too quickly. He was very good about letting me know the difficulties and they didn't charge any more than the original quote even though they had to spend a lot more time and effort to finish the job. The new patio looks great!

Description of Work
Removed old concrete patio and replaced it with a new one that would pull water away from the foundation.

Category concrete repair contractor","foundation repair contractor

06/15/2016

Description of Work

Category concrete repair contractor","deck company","plumber","basement waterproofer","foundation repair contractor

01/08/2016

Great work!

Description of Work
Installed two sump pumps and sealed the basement to prevent anymore leaking.

Category plumber","water damage restoration service","basement waterproofer","foundation repair contractor

11/03/2013

Description of Work
I had "street creep" and needed to have an expansion joint put into my drive. Heartland foundations did the work. They were on time and budget. I have not complaints!

Category foundation repair contractor

Concrete flatwork, landscaping, various finishing work, interior and exterior drain systems, sump pumps, dehumidifiers, wall panels, basement flooring, window wells and covers, wall repair, rebuilds, expansion joint cutting, crack injections, basement flooring, wall panels, ceiling tiles & finishing touches.

Check, PayPal