Heartland Foundations

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

21305 McClellan cir

Gretna, NE 68028

Foundation repair and waterproofing.

08/12/2016

Renee S.

JJ is very reliable and trustworthy! he's not out just to make a buck if the work doesn't need to be done. He will give you his honest opinion. I will recommend him to everyone!!!

Description of Work
nothing- I had my house up for sale and the initial inspector said I had foundation problems my relator sent a foundation company out and they gave me a bid for almost $4,000.00 I got a second quote from another company who came and even tho he was puzzled and didn't see an issue have me a quote for the same price as the first guy. I then had a foundation expert come out and he could find any issue. He would not put this in writing so I contact JJ @ Heartland. After explaining the situation he informed me he would write up a bid only if work needed to be done. If not he would write up his findings an options and stamp with his approval of release. He came out explained everything and found no real issue needing addressed. He made himself available to both agents and the new buyers (a already lost the first buyer because of this) the new buyers were happy with his determination and didn't even want it in writing. So he charged me nothing for all his work and time

06/15/2016

Kimberly R.

Description of Work
I own a 115 year old farmhouse that had an addition that was on a crumbling limestone foundation crawlspace. Heartland Foundation was the only company in the area that I could find that said they could help me. JayJay supported the room while digging an entire ROOM (instead of crawlspace) underneath the addition. He then built a concrete block foundation, poured a concrete floor with drain tile and a sump pump, and replaced an old cellar door with a large egress window. He did a VERY nice job. The only reason I didn't give an "A" rating on Quality was because the floor was still a little bouncy, but I'm not entirely sure that was preventable. I highly recommend Heartland Foundations.

Category concrete repair, decks, plumbing, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

03/11/2016

Dan F.

Repairs were completed properly, at a fair price, and in a timely manner. They went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Foundation repair. Installed five pilings.

01/08/2016

Travis P.

Great work!

Description of Work
Installed two sump pumps and sealed the basement to prevent anymore leaking.

Category plumbing, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

05/19/2015

Michael R.

Heartland Foundations are very professional and did an outstanding job on my deck and concrete pad. I thought the price was very fair and they addressed any concerns I had about other jobs I was doing around my house. They were very clean, they were on time, and communicated with me about all the details. They went the extra mile to make a very sturdy deck for my price point. The city inspector thought they did an excellent job on the deck. I don't want to give too good of a review because I'm going to use them in the future and I don't want their schedule to be too busy. Thanks for the great work!

Description of Work
Built deck, concrete pad and installed underground downspouts.

Category concrete repair, decks, foundation repair

08/11/2014

John F.

When I spoke with Heartland on the phone, they let me know that it was something we could probably live with as it had most likely finished settling. I really appreciate them not trying to upsell us - if it continues to move, we will definitely call them.

Description of Work
Heartlang gave us an estimate on a foundation repair for our garage

04/13/2014

James D.

Jay Jay did wonderful job for a great price. He was very punctual and kept me involved in the process, showing me what he was doing and why. Prior to having him come in I had a plumber come in and run a camara in my sewer line and found a break. Jay Jay and his crew broke through the cement floor, dug out 17 holes under the foundation and placed the cement piers in place. He then raised the house until the doors and windows that were sticking started opening with ease. While the floor was broke out he replaced my old cast iron sewer line from inside the house to about 3 feet past my foundation by doing a little extra tunneling. He did such a great job I had him replace 2 old basement windows that were probably 50 years old. They then repoured the cement floor where they had broken it out and smothed everything over so it looked great. The whole process took about 2 weeks. I got estimates from 2 other places prior to going with Heartland. One didnt have a very good approach and the other was similar to Heartland's approach, but cost over $10,000 more. With heartland Jay Jay came out and did the estimate, and also came in and did the work. I highly recomend Heartland Foundations for any foundation repairs.

Description of Work
Installed 17 cement piers under foundation, raised foundation, fixed sewer line, replaced 2 windows.

11/03/2013

Kerry W.

Description of Work
I had "street creep" and needed to have an expansion joint put into my drive. Heartland foundations did the work. They were on time and budget. I have not complaints!

05/07/2013

Jonathan W.

They were very nice. He knew what he was talking about. It was quick and he didn't try to oversell me. He was very clear on what he was going to do. His price was lower.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Heartland Foundations.

07/10/2012

Frances H.

We live in a condo. Our neighbor got bids from several companies to fix the patio in our backyard which is connected to both of our foundations. Ja Jay LaPar of Heartland Foundations gave the best bid and got the job. We have a fish pond right next to the patio so I was concerned, but he assured us there would be no damage to the pond. They were very careful and true to their word. They planned to finish the job in one day, but they had to come back and finish a week later. The existing concrete took longer to remove than anticipated and it was an exceptionally hot day so that the new concrete dried too quickly. He was very good about letting me know the difficulties and they didn't charge any more than the original quote even though they had to spend a lot more time and effort to finish the job. The new patio looks great!

Description of Work
Removed old concrete patio and replaced it with a new one that would pull water away from the foundation.

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

Papio Roofing

We specialize in the construction of sunrooms, patio enclosures, screen porches, and decks. We customize the sunroom accordings to the needs and wants of the customer. Sometimes mother nature can inflict damage to sunrooms, we are also insurance claim specialists and can assist in with claims. Our other services offered are roofing, siding, windows, and gutters, allowing us to provide turnkey solutions when selecting a home improvement project.

Groundworks

Whether you live above a basement or a crawl space, Omaha’s homes deal with a range of issues because of the humid climate, drastic temperature changes, and the area’s silt loam soil. If you’re struggling with a musty crawl space in the summer and cold, drafty floors in the winter, or you have a leaking, wet basement— you are not alone. Groundworks offers the best crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and concrete lifting services in the area. Given Omaha’s unique conditions it is imperative you look for a company that lives and works in the area and can offer custom solutions to solve your foundation problems permanently.

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal

Concrete flatwork, landscaping, various finishing work, interior and exterior drain systems, sump pumps, dehumidifiers, wall panels, basement flooring, window wells and covers, wall repair, rebuilds, expansion joint cutting, crack injections, basement flooring, wall panels, ceiling tiles & finishing touches.