Handyman Joes

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

Handyman Joes started in the fall of 2008 with just one handyman and a notebook. Since then, Handyman Joes has become Omaha’s most trusted handyman service provider for both residential and commercial properties. The company has now grown to a fleet of trucks with enough full-time technicians, estimators, and office staff to handle a wide range of home improvement projects of all sizes. In fact, in the last three years, Handyman Joes has surpassed $1M in sales and has won the Best of Omaha award consistently. For more information about the company or to schedule a service with the Omaha handyman, contact the office today. Handyman Joes provides a free, itemized, and no-obligation estimate for all potential customers....

The Fence Guys

I can can do any fencing. No job too hard for The Fence Guys. Residential & Commercial Fencing; Wood, Chain Link, Vinyl, Metal

Dukes PowerWashing

Former Professional Football player as owner, Dukes Powerwashing is a new business offering pressure washing and exterior cleaning services to the greater Omaha Area. Hard work and dedication to a job well done is the company’s main focus. We aim to please any and all customers, “From the Ground Up!”

Offers by Dukes PowerWashing on Angi
Omaha Cleaning Connection

No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boasting over 35 years of industry experience.

Offers by Omaha Cleaning Connection on Angi

07/13/2018

They do excellent work for projects big and small. They are very timely and cost effective.

Description of Work
I use him for outside services. for our condo

Category handyman service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you, in the future.

04/16/2018

Terry was terrific! He was on time, professional and fixed the door. he worked on the door knob and fixed the mechanism. Door works great now.

Description of Work
Door wouldn't open. Had 3 people try and it wouldn't budge.

Category doors

Thank you for trusting us with your home, we look forward to working with you, again, in the future.

01/31/2018

Scheduled an appointment for someone to come to our home to provide quotes on the various jobs. He was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. As promised, a proposal was emailed to us the following day. The quotes were reasonable but decided not to do the floor project and went with our regular contractor to do the other two jobs.

Description of Work
Received a consult to see what it would cost to repair the squeaks under our living room carpet as well as a quote to replace a couple of light fixture and repair internal faucett handle hardware.

Category doors

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We always strive to be cost-competitive, as well as prompt, professional and knowledgeable, and appreciate your feedback.

07/31/2017

The technician was timely and very helpful. He explained what he was doing and cleaned up after. Great service, will likely use again for smaller projects/items I don't have time for.

Description of Work
We got a quote for several projects to be completed. They allow you to pick and choose which items to be done on the invoice (or all of them if you wish). We had them put a couple corner pieces of siding that had fallen off as well as repair a window sash.

Category handyman service

05/20/2017

Quality of work was very good and they were very willing to do any rework requested. The project took longer than they thought and due to the way they schedule it led to some breaks in their work (a few days off here and there). That said, they were great to work with and we're very pleased with the final work. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new trim throughout the house.

Category woodworking

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]. We're looking forward to your next project.

03/27/2017

It was a bad experience due to the fact we thought this would be a fair and honest job.

Description of Work
We purchased a tune up and was told we did not need it. The service tech marked on our receipt that a tune up was performed and everything checked out fine- Totally false. It turns out we needed a new panel for our garage due to the previous installers shabby work. The garage works as it should, but we would never recommend this company to any of our friends, family or co-workers.

Category handyman service","door installer

09/01/2016

I live outside of Omaha and my elderly mother needed her storm door replaced. I arranged everything with Handyman Joes and they did a phenomenal job. The door it is very sturdy and high quality and was installed well. The technician was great. Professional and cleaned up after he was done. We'll use Handyman Joes for future jobs around the house. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace storm door

Category handyman service","door installer

07/16/2015

Bob at Handyman Joes was great. Very very professional. Clean and quiet. He did great work. The bid was accurate and work completed on time and as agreed. I would definitely use Handyman Joes again.

Description of Work
Installed storage shelves in garage, rehung several entry doors, fixed outdoor trim and replaced mailbox.

Category handyman service","garage builder","mailbox repair service","woodworker","door installer

06/29/2015

Everything was done professionally. Details were attended to and the servicemen demonstrated a conscientious work ethic.

Description of Work
Repaired decking against house, replaced and painted water-damaged siding, replaced baseboard in bedroom, fixed air leaks in attic and basement, repaired loose shutter, filled topsoil and graded around foundation, caulked around windows

Category handyman service","siding contractor","woodworker","house painter","door installer

04/16/2015

The response by Handyman Joe's only reinforces my review. You do not even have the right tasks written down. He did not fix the bathroom sink because he said the chance of cracking the granite was too great. I asked to just seal it/glue it. No to that too. He did not fix the bathroom pull on the drawer (not a doorknob). He did NOT even pull out the anchors in the wall. And the laundry shelves - why do I want more holes for him doing it wrong and having to start all over again? Why call to have another person come out to fix what he didn't or couldn't do? After 2 tries with your company, never again. And I make sure never for any of my friends.

Description of Work
I asked for 2 white wire shelving in laundry room to be put up. He put them in reverse order of what I stated (wanted longer one on the bottom and the shorter shelf above). And one of the shelves is too close to the washer lid and lid hits shelf. I did indicate not to correct it. As far as I was concerned at that point, it was fine enough. Not what I wanted at all, but usable. He continually stated he didn't have the right tools with him (didn't even have putty). Did not fix bathroom cabinet pull. After he left, I noticed that the hole did not go through from one side to the other. So far, both tasks seem like ones any handyman could do in their sleep and am not impressed. The man is very nice, personable. It is lack of talent that bothered me. I used this same organization 2 years ago and ruined my front door. When I made this appointment, I asked to not have the same person as 2 years ago. I was told he was no longer working there. It is for this reason that I decided to try the company again. I will not make a 3rd mistake.

Category insulation contractor","door installer","basement contractor

Residential and commercial repairs, maintenance, installations, and remodeling

Large concrete projects, snow removal, sprinkler systems, HVAC systems, structural electrical, structural plumbing

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express