Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bettendorf, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bettendorf
- M & S MudjackingMatt was delayed by rain but started promptly when it was dry enough. He coordinated well ahead of the work and informed me regularly during the job. Matt & his assistant were pleasant and professional. I recommend him highly!
- Coach House GaragesRandy was on time told us about the company and what was different about there garages. They had a good price that we could live with. The guys that put it up were great.
- Coach House GaragesAll of the workers were polite and had good attitudes, they really knew how to do their jobs well. They left the job site clean and orderly. Thumbs up!
- Behncke Construction Inc.This is the company to go to for anything related to basements. Our basement walls were bowing and we were getting water in the basement. They installed steel beams to stop the movement of the walls and put in a drainage system. They were great to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. They saved the value of our home
- Gibby's Concrete ConstructionHe had done the main cement work on our house that we live in that we built. We needed to make a change which involved some more cement work so I called him, because I was impressed of what he had done in the first place.
- Behncke Construction Inc.I had a fantastic experience working with the Behncke team recently. They did some major work on our home. Our porch was sinking on our 1920's home and they raised the porch and leveled the footings. They also came in and tore out about 100 feet of concrete sidewalk. The bid was extremely fair, especially compared to others. The crew that did the work was extremely professional and pleasant. My wife works a lot from home and said they were always really great to her when at our home. Joe even went above and beyond, helping us with some additional clean up at the worksite. Excellent service. Looking forward to working with Behncke Construction again
- Behncke Construction Inc.I met with Joe from Behncke Construction and I feel he really cared about our needs. I never felt pushed or pressured to buy anything, he treated the free estimate as an educational process. Instead of selling us on an entire waterproofing system he explained how a few minor repairs and a sump would solve our water problems. They were fast, professional and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone
- C & C CONTRACTORSThe contractor was very professional and had the lowest bid. They were recommended by a close friend who had a foundation and basement done and walls poured by them.
- Leffler ConstructionGreat service. Accommodated last minute changes and performed work exactly as described. Very good quality work. Finished room looks like it was original construction.
- Costello ConstructionIt went very well, arrived on time and stayed the whole day I don't remember them leaving for lunch. Always working ,very little time talking always very busy. Very Professional ,very friendly , and polite. Our neighbors were very impressed noticing how many times they measured and measured again , and then cut. Cleaned up after they were done , made sure there was no wood left to lay around. I would have them again anytime
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bettendorf
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Central Illinois Roofing company that's been in business for around 15 years. We cater to Bloomington-Normal and the surrounding Central Illinois. We perform complete roofing jobs, repairs, siding, fascia, soffits, gutters and more. Give us a call for a free quote!Recent Review:Being a retired building contractor, I am very careful as to who I hire for work on my home. All Seasons did a spectacular job. From bid to completed job everything went even better than what I could have expected. I will recommend and use All Seasons for all my future projectsJim G.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we are here to address your concrete project needs.Recent Review:They were a good company. Their work was really good. They did a good work. They were cheaper than the others.Kim R.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates. Payment is due upon completion of job. We do not currently offer any type of financing.Recent Review:They just left for the second time. They TRIED jacking up our driveway to match our garage floor. After the first attempt they said it wouldn’t move. I came home from work in the middle of the day and felt underneath the driveway at the sides where it meets the garage slab to determine the driveway actually went underneath the garage slab, preventing it from rising. They couldn’t figure that out but proposed to bring out a large saw and cut through the overlap, thereby allowing the driveway to rise. They’re supposed to be the concrete “experts” but couldn’t figure that out. Two weeks later they came back and ran a saw through there. Still no change and they cannot figure out why it won’t raise. They are minimally capable of troubleshooting a moderately complex situation. Now I’ve got 20 patched holes in my uneven driveway for which I paid a substantial sum of moneyjeffrey s.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated specializing in practically any concrete related project. Driveways, pouring, stamping, patios, slabs, walkways, stamping & decorative, etc.Recent Review:Someone from Little Dickens came out to my home so that they could give a quote on pouring a driveway. I had a single-car driveway that I was wanting to add a parking pad to-- essentially making it a double-wide driveway. A week or so goes by, and we never receive our quote. My fiancé called them three or four times and left messages, but we never heard anything back. Unfortunately I can't recommend this company due to their lack of professionalism and responseKatie C.
- Business Description:We are a small company able to do large projects, willing to do small projects. We are fully insured and our employees are covered with Workmen's Compensation insurance. Any subcontractor we may use is also fully insuredRecent Review:This project was not easy, but Duane sometimes came when promised, and sometimes not. The custom windows he ordered came clad on the wrong side! Buyer beware!Xenya M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- East Moline
- Le Claire
- Rapids City
- Carbon Cliff
- Rock Island
- Port Byron
- Coal Valley
- Long Grove
- Blue Grass
concrete contractors in Bettendorf
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Enhanced Concrete Systems20108 - 63 Street,
- Enhanced Concrete Systems
- JaB Masonry & More LLC106 12th Avenue
- JaB Masonry & More LLC
- New Leaf Landscapes & Concrete17172 214th St
- New Leaf Landscapes & Concrete
- Olde Town Roofing712 18th Ave
- Olde Town Roofing
- Quality Home Remoldeling1836 1/2 Rockingham Rd.
- Quality Home Remoldeling
- Vance Construction
- Vance Construction