Iossi Construction Inc

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2010

Small family owned business Built from word of mouth.We have 18 employees and are growing yearly. We sub-contract all electric and plumbing.Invoices are sent out after job completion and customer satisfaction, due within 30 days....

Twin Bridge Construction

Roofing, siding and Storm Damage Restoration Serving the Quad Cities and Surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

10/15/2017

Price quoted was lower than the others to perform the exact same work. They arrived when they said they would, they cleaned at the end of each day and thoroughly after the last day. We have a large roof and it took 5 days. The only issue we have is not with Iossi directly. The company that delivered the supplies cracked our driveway and we were told by that company that they will fix it but after ...

Description of Work
We had them replace our roof.

08/30/2017

Overall it went pretty good.. Perhaps a little more feedback during the actual replacement activity would be good as there were days when the site crew started later and we were uncertain as to whether they were coming on some days. That being said, they pretty much held to the overall schedule as originally presented during the quote process. At this point in time.....the roof has been completed ...

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and had roof replaced.

12/19/2016

They were good. They were here when they said the would be. They took a lot of trouble to find the right tile to match. So they paid attention to detail.

Description of Work
The took the toilet out and repaired the floor in the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

11/28/2016

Responded quickly and very thorough.

Description of Work
Estimates for repair and remodeling

Category remodeling

02/05/2016

Kind of a strange experience. I'd asked them to take a look at some work on a rental property, they gave a proposal for the work and I signed it with an exception we need to agree to a start and finish date. They didn't want to do that and the project manager got very defensive when I suggested it. The contract they ask you to sign is open ended and states if you choose to not have them perform th...

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate, that's as far as it got.

Category remodeling

12/21/2014

Price was very reasonable. Product came in at date expected. Crew was very friendly and cleaned up everything. We had some weather issues on first install date, so crew did what they could and came back on a weekend day to finish the job.

Description of Work
We had windows installed in our bedrooms.

Category room remodeling

09/24/2014

They became part of our family. They lived with us to clean that up. They were fabulous and wonderful. We left town for a couple of weeks and left them with keys to the house. They went above and beyond and did a fabulous job of putting it back together. They were wonderful people to work with.

Description of Work
We had $25,000 worth of water damage.

Category water damage restoration service

09/23/2014

We feel that he underestimated a job, and cut himself short. We felt that it was not up to us to know exactly how the work should be done, we just signed the contract to have it done. He's told us that he charged us 50% less than what he should have, but it was an arduous process, and it wasn't our fault. We were unhappy with the job that they did, they've refused to fix the issues that should. It was supposed to be a two week job that ended up taking 5 weeks to them to start the job, it ended up taking 3 weeks total not to mention that they walked off the job for one week.

Description of Work
We asked him to wrap our wood trim with siding.

Category siding contractor

07/03/2014

I thought their prices were competitive, but they always made me feel kind of dumb when I had a question. I don't feel like they really wanted to answer my questions and I don't feel like they really wanted me to talk or really do anything at all. There was nothing wrong with the siding or the shutters. However, the door was not properly installed. I kept complaining about it and a guy would call and say he would come to look at it and he would never show up and we went round on that for a year or year and a half. I called to complain about the door again and she said well, why you waited so long to do anything about it and I said I haven't. I said I called and you have somebody call me, they set up an appointment and they never show up and cancel on me and so, they're like oh, he's not the guy that usually installs doors, we will send out our good guy and I'm thinking why didn't you send your good guy out to begin with. The guy who does the crappy job scratched our door and so our brand new door that we just paid to have professionally painted, has a big scratch on the side and I wasn't really excited about that. It was to the point where we could not get the front door open. We were seriously afraid that if there was a fire, we would die in the house because we could not get the door to open, it was that bad. So the guy who does the crappy job came and looked at it, took out his screw driver and moved stuff around and he ended up scratching the front door. When I called to complain about that, that's when they sent out the good guy, but they said that because of the cold weather, they could not do any putt or touchup on the door and when the weather got warm, I called to have somebody to come out and do the putty and touchup on the door, but they would make an appointment and then they would never show up. When they sent me the good guy, he did fix the door, it does work now, but we still have the big gouge on it.

Description of Work
They did siding for us. We also got new shutters and a new front door.

Category contractor","siding contractor","door installer

06/27/2014

It went well. They completed the job in three days. They cleaned up after themselves and my yard was not a mess after they left. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage.

Category room remodeling","roofer

Residential, commercial and new construction, 24/7 Emergency Services,Insurance jobs, Painting, coatings, kitchen & bath remodeling, interior renovation & refinishing, windows, siding, doors, roofing, decks, wall coverings, wood finishing & pressure washing.