Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Kapolei, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Kapolei
- Jamie's Septic ServiceExcellent. Jamie answered the phone right away, got an appointment scheduled right away, he showed up on time, did a great job, helped us to save a few bucks by allowing us to dig to the lid of the tank, and taught us a lot while doing his job. Hopefully my septic field will last for many more years and we'll see Jamie again read less
- J & M Cesspool and Septic Pumping ServiceJ&M septic owner known to us as "Big John" is always accommodating at any given moment with professionalism and much Aloha! I thought I had a leak in my septic tank...A call to John to access my leak and fix my septic tank was immediate. Because I had a family function on Saturday, John was understanding and scheduled a Sunday which I was most appreciative for. John and his helper Lefie, arrived bright and early, 7am... once septic tank was pumped, John called me to inspect...and lo and behold, there was NO leak!....A Sunday Miracle as far as I'm concerned! Saving me $$$....I thanked the Lord for my blessings this Sunday morning and for sending me two Angles. If there is any problem or concern over Septic Tank pumping and/or Cesspool issue's, I am highly recommending J&M Cesspool and a call to "Big John"..phone number 808 753-1411...I promise you'll be greeted with the voice and attitude of a great and humble man read less
- NELSON'S ROOTER & DRAIN CLEANus Our toilets have been backing up for a few days so I was going through the phone book looking for someone to come and help us. There are 6 people in our house, 4 of them female, so we needed a toilet that didn't back up! I called Nelson's today at about 12 p.m. and they were in Honolulu. I knew the chances were slim that they could come out to our house because it was a Friday, but they said it was no problem! They had a couple of jobs (one in Ewa Beach!) but that they would come in a few hours. By 3 p.m. they were here! They ran the snake all the way through the line to the cesspool and had us run all the faucets and flush the toilets over and over for almost 1/2 hour to be sure everything was clear. They were amazing! I will call them again for sure read less
- J & M Cesspool and Septic Pumping ServiceThe service by this company was excellent! The owner, John, answered the phone on the first call. I explained the situation, and unlike many other Septic servicers I called who wouldn't even show up to look at the project, he was ready and eager for the challenge and made an appointment for the next morning at 8:00. He was punctual, efficient and thorough. He definitely knew what he was doing. He completely cleaned the septic tank of all liquid and sludge (which the previous company had done inadequately), and hosed it down so it was nice and clean. There was minimal noise from his truck, and virtually no odor. The cost seemed a little high, but if you get routine service it is apparently much lower. I highly recommend John Teves of Oahu Cesspool and Septic read less
- ALOHA DRAIN CLEANExcellent work. Totally responsive. Went right in and fixed the plugged throne and didn't charge me a fortune. Mailed me a bill and they were trusting and easy to work with. They will be my first call when my pipes don't want to drain. Thanks for the great service, guys.
- J & M Cesspool and Septic Pumping ServiceWe live in an area of Honolulu that is not serviced by sanitary sewer lines, and have a cesspool. It had filled up through regular use and needed to be pumped (emptied). It wasn't particularly urgent, but when I called John from Oahu Cesspool and Septic Pumping Service on Friday, he was able to come out the next morning at 11:00. He called around 9:45, and said that he would be able to come a bit earlier than originally scheduled, and was here at 10:15. He got right to work, and 30 minutes later had pumped about 2500 gallons of waste out of our cesspool, emptying it completely. He completed the work expertly, with a minimum of odor (the strongest odor was the diesel exhaust from his truck) and no spillage or mess. While the work was going on, John told me that he had serviced this cesspool for the previous owners, and was able to tell me a bit about the previous owners and the cesspool service history. Having paid the City of Honolulu $130 to just pump out the liquids just six months earlier, I was expecting a bill of at least a couple of hundred for the complete job done by Oahu Cesspool, and was very pleasantly surprised with the bill of a bit more than $150. I will NEVER call the City of Honolulu to pump again! In summary: They arrived when they said they would (early, even!) They performed the work expertly. They are familiar with the location and have been working in the area for many years. They perform their service at a VERY reasonable cost read less
- J & M Cesspool and Septic Pumping ServiceJohn is always prompt, professional, and reliable. He answers the phone right away or calls back almost immediately. John took the time to explain some issues we were having with our system and made recommendations that helped solve the problem. I would definitely recommend J&M to anyone who has a septic system read less
- Iron Shack IncWe have been having a lot of trouble with our toilets backing up into the shower, especially when we have people over. It's so embarrassing! It even happened at our Christmas party! I had numerous companies come out to snake the drain, but it was happening more often and it was getting expensive. After the last bout with the bathrooms flooding, I figured out online that I would probably have to get our cesspool emptied. We finally found the cover of the cesspool (which was farther down in the yard than we thought), and started calling companies to see when someone could come out. The soonest I could find was in a week! But then I called Iron Shack and they came within the hour even though it was already 4:00 p.m.! We were so grateful. They came out and were so friendly and made us feel at ease. The top of the cesspool was black and they said it was because it was filled to the max and was starting to harden. That's why the toilets and things were backing up. They used our water hose to loosen up the solids and soon had a stinky slurry forming (which is what they needed). They sucked it all up and my husband and I were amazed at how quick it was! In no more than 30 minutes, they had emptied the entire thing! They kept shooting water in the opening until it was all clean and until the pipes leading into the cesspool were running clean. When they were done, they even rinsed the top, rinsed off our hose, and wound our hose back up! I was so impressed! I will definitely be calling them again in the future! Thank you Iron Shack Pumping Service read less
- J & M Cesspool and Septic Pumping ServiceWell, this firm was very efficient, came promptly, and did what was agreed. They had all the right heavy equipment. What really surprised me was the speed with which the job was completed -- 30 minutes from start to finish. So I think that the ultimate charge of $5,000 was excessive, even given the heavy equipment that they had to use, and the difficult location. I felt that I was over a barrel because there are so few options available for this sort of work. I agreed the sum in advance but believed that it was going to be an all-day job for three men. It was not made clear to me that it would be completed within the hour! This makes an hourly rate of $10,000 for the job read less
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupOur toilets were clogged and things were coming up from the toilets and the tubs (ew!) so we called Roto Rooter to come out. I was about 4 p.m. when we called and they came at about 6 p.m. The man that came was very nice, although he said that he was supposed to go home but came because he wanted the overtime. He came in the house and looked at the problem and estimated it would cost $255! That sounded expensive, but we were desperate so we agreed to the price. He also mentioned that we should consider jetting the lines which would cost an additional $400, but we decided not to. We have a leech field instead of a sewer, so he snaked the line from outside the house. After about 1/2 hour of snaking, he pulled everything out and said things were fine. I was a little worried because he didn't have us flush the toilets or run the showers to check. The water went down slowly, so I thought that's how it was supposed to be. Imagine my surprise when we got up the next morning and the toilets backed up again! I called Roto Rooter back (no local people, they're in Chicago) and they were immediately helpful and said they'd send somebody out. A different man came, and said that he would have to charge us $255 again because it's not guaranteed! The man that came yesterday said nothing about it not being guaranteed, but the only way to have a guarantee is if you pay at least $160 more for them to call a camera tech to send a camera down the line! My husband was very angry and after the technician call his boss, they agreed that he could give us 30 minutes to try and snake it again, but we would have to sign a waiver that if the pipes were damaged, it wasn't their fault! Anyway, he snaked it and had us run the showers and flush the toilets to check them (which was something the previous technician didn't ask us to do) before leaving. Although I really appreciated the tech, Michael, that came today. I was very frustrated by their lack of responsibility in doing a good job and guaranteeing their work! Although Roto Rooter is very convenient, I doubt that I will call them again read less
Septic Tank Companies in Kapolei
- Business Description:Aloha, here at JGR Solutions we thrive on providing great customer service and quality plumbing. 10 years experience in residential and commercial plumbing. We offer free estimates and low $20 service call fee and if you move forward with work that service fee will be waived. Please give us a call to book an appointment or ask any questions. We hope to hear from you. Mahalo! read lessRecent Review:Showers facets change Kitchen facets change Jaren did a great job. I would use him again. ReesAvon R.
- Business Description:Aloha Pipeline Plumbing is a locally owned and operated company .At Pipeline Plumbing, we believe in giving our clients the best options to fit their budget and needs, at costs that rival our competitors. Keeping the spirit of Aloha while providing you with the upmost quality of services without hindering your financial situation. We look forward to your business and hope to achieve a ongoing relationship with our satisfied client. For any questions you may have about our service, contact.. read lessRecent Review:Stuart and his team were very pleasant to work with and always arrived within the scheduled window. They conducted themselves professionally and were honest about what needed to be done. I never felt like they were making things up just to charge me money for. They were able to come up with creative solutions to a difficult shower remodel and granted discounts for a couple of small issues that came up. Would definitely use them again and recommend read lessChristina S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned general contracting firm.We have several years of experience and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 808-354-0595Recent Review:Excellent communication, fast responses and quality service. The total bathroom remodel was done in a timely manner and came out exactly as I expected. Hope to contract this company for future work for our home read lessKathi M.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Recent Review:J&M septic owner known to us as "Big John" is always accommodating at any given moment with professionalism and much Aloha! <br /> I thought I had a leak in my septic tank...A call to John to access my leak and fix my septic tank was immediate. Because I had a family function on Saturday, John was understanding and scheduled a Sunday which I was most appreciative for. John and his helper Lefie, arrived bright and early, 7am... once septic tank was pumped, John called me to inspect...and lo and behold, there was NO leak!....A Sunday Miracle as far as I'm concerned! Saving me $$$....I thanked the Lord for my blessings this Sunday morning and for sending me two Angles. <br /> If there is any problem or concern over Septic Tank pumping and/or Cesspool issue's, I am highly recommending J&M Cesspool and a call to "Big John"..phone number 808 753-1411...I promise you'll be greeted with the voice and attitude of a great and humble man read lessArline W.
- Business Description:Offshore Plumbing, Inc. is based on the North Shore of Oahu, HI. Over 50 years experience in the plumbing and construction industry. We provide consulting services and complete plumbing installations for any need. Expert Consultant Services for Construction Defect Litigation Site work installations Process piping Commercial Restaurants - Grease Interceptor Installation and design Hospital Facilities Retail/Commercial Property Tenant Improvement - And ground-up new construction Custom Homes.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went well . Jessie the plumber showed up on time ,was very effiicient , and very neat ,I didn't have to clean up after him . <br />Wayne L.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter. Additional phones - (800) 438-7686, (800) 768-6911. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The price was pretty much in line with the going rate. The quality was fine. They were prompt and thorough. They got the work done in a very timely manner.Jo P.
- Business Description:Muscles 4 Hire is a temporary provider of Semi-skilled labor, Certified plumbing & (electrician...coming soon). Our services are offered for daily/availability , regular , part time, biweekly, weekly & per job contract. This is good for you when you need all around MUSCLE , on short notice, just for today, tomorrow to whenever . Our laborers are exceptionally skilled in performing a string of different duties/jobs. SO KEEP MUSCLES 4 HIRE HANDY!!!! Think of us as a card in your computer/phone.. read less
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Pueo Plumbing was created to provide quality plumbing services to the island of Oahu. We are a small, family-owned business and have a passion for quality work and integrity in our client relationships. Josh, the owner, is a journeyman plumber with over 20 years of experience in site utility construction, residential and commercial water and sewer line installation, septic system installation and repair, and residential and commercial plumbing. We provide estimates up front and accept check.. read lessRecent Review:I searched Nextdoor, Yelp, Angie’s List and Better Business Bureau for recommendations. In the process I came across Pueo Plumbing, and one of the reviews made me realize that I knew one of the owners (Jessica Stamm) from my time on the Neighborhood Board. Because of the excellent reviews and my connection with them I had them out to do the work this week. DJ (master plumber) came out and exceeded all my expectations! His work quality was excellent, and his demeanor was pleasant and friendly. I’ll have a second round of projects in a few months and I will look no further than Pueo Plumbing. The only thing better than supporting locally owned family businesses is when you also know the people behind the name read lessBill S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Ewa Beach
- Pearl City
- Lanai City
septic tank services in Kapolei
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Muscles 4 Hire950 Lehua Ave 805
Pearl City, Hawaii
- Muscles 4 Hire
- Offshore Plumbing67-242 Kanalu St
- Offshore Plumbing
- T and C Plumbing LLC2472 Komo Mai Dr.
Pearl City, Hawaii
- T and C Plumbing LLC
- Visionary Building Group LLC94-974 Pakela St Ste. 311
- Visionary Building Group LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO