Joseph plumbing & drain

Founded 2018 • With Angi since September 2019

Joseph Plumbing & Drain, LLC is College Park's premier plumbing company. Call us for all of your plumbing needs. With 15 years experience we aim to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Call us today and see why your neighbors use Joseph Plumbing & Drain, LLC! Master License 72767

4.4

plumbers (50)water heaters (15)drain cleaning (8)gas leak repair (8)drain pipe installation (7)excavating (3)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)

04/26/2022

Glenn A.

Excellent! Good work and service was performed in a timely manner by a competent plumbing service company.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater and replaced leaking corroded water pipe joint inside house

Category excavators, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/17/2022

William H.

Poorly. They snaked out the drain but when it continued to empty slowly - no improvement - I called them back. They came but since it was 10 days after the initial work and they offer only a 7-day warranty, they would not redo the snaking without being paid again. I refused.

Description of Work
Snake out a drain in a tub that was emptying very slowly

Work Completed On 04/17/2022

01/17/2022

Ivan R.

They replace the toilet and did a very good job also they were prompt as they replace the toilet there's no problem.

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

01/08/2022

Brian W.

I provided very short notice. Staff arrived the next day (a Saturday) and fixed the problem immediately. Outside faucet was leaking and internal pieces that were outdated were replaced. Nice job.

Description of Work
Outside faucet replace and new cut-off valve

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

10/23/2021

Christopher Todd B.

A blessing, their agent was at my house within the hour for a FREE estimate on a Saturday. As a renter, I did not want to spend a lot without including the owner, but the price quoted was within my budget. Punte (agent) explained in detail what the problem was, how it can be prevented in the future, and if I had any other questions. Service was exceptional. Recommend to all!

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/21/2021

Htin A.

On time arrival, prompt and efficient

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

06/18/2021

Christopher S.

He was able to come out the same day and make the repair and it was within the price I was expecting.

Description of Work
Small leak at valve connection and possible 35 ft gas line replacement.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/19/2021

Matthew A.

The guys who replaced the valve were very nice to work with, and the job appears well done. They responded very quickly to my request, which was great! Originally quoted $400 for 1.5 hour job, which seems excessive, but it’s getting harder to find reasonable prices these days, so maybe that’s ok for some people. There is a nut on the valve that came loose, and caused the leak, and I actually repaired it myself by tightening it back up. I am surprised that this was not offered as an initial solution. Although I fixed the valve myself in a few seconds, the valve was still extremely old, so the fellas offered to replace it for $300, which was still high in my opinion, but I really appreciated the willingness to compromise on price. In summary, I received excellent service, but personally unlikely to hire again due to high cost.

Description of Work
main water line valve

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/11/2021

Michael S.

Excellent service from start to finish. Fast on-site evaluation and proposal. Timely scheduling. Arrived on time. Installed exactly as planned. Nice crew.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

04/09/2021

Knud R.

The project was efficiently executed.

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines leaks

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

04/08/2021

jay T.

I discovered a very small gas leak during an energy audit. Found Kap on Angi and he gave me a firm quote based on photo that I sent to his cell phone. Others did not give firm price but gave me hourly rate with no guarantees. Kap came, found the source of the leak and fixed it. He is very responsive, communicates clearly, is reasonably priced (and also has a wonderful disposition). Will definitely work with him again if the situation presents.

Description of Work
fixed gas leak

Category excavators

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/19/2021

Allan R.

Kap was extremely responsive on the phone to give a quotation with a very compettive price. He arrived on time, and worked effectively to finish and do everything in a professional way. The work quality was excellent and very clean. We are realy happy with the water heater he installed.

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Category water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/09/2021

Pam W.

Quick install, pointed out a leak and fixed it.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/11/2021

Dexter P.

Kap called me within a minute after I submitted a request for a quote. After providing details of the services, what they offered, and the estimated cost, I decided to go with Kap and Joseph Plumbing. Kap and Zuala were courteous, efficient, and very knowledgeable. They installed my new water heater, fixed a couple of other plumbing issues that they saw during the installation process, and were excellent overall with their service. For anyone skeptical about hiring a plumber, I highly recommend Kap and his team at Joseph Plumbing. I def am a customer for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/20/2021

Hansen S.

They did the job very quickly and professionally. I personally thought what they charged was a little high, but given that they called me within 10 minutes of requesting a quote at 8:00 at night and was available to give me an estimate by 9:30am the next morning on a non-emergency call.

Description of Work
Needed help clearing a clogged drain.

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

12/18/2020

Andrew and Tracy M.

Kap and crew were the most professional that I could have hoped for! So flexible when it came to scheduling and prompt when the appointment was made. They were thorough and courteous throughout the process. They diagnosed the problem with the first visit and completed repairs quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them. You won't find a better team to work on your project.

Description of Work
Gas Line Repair

Category excavators, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

12/14/2020

Richard T.

Very quick. They met with me one evening and were back to do the job three days later. Very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Valve Replacement / Radiator Removal / Sink Installation

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/02/2020

David B.

It went very well. The estimate was accurate and the job looked great! Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/13/2020

Partha M.

The repair work went fine. It is inside an apartment of a high rise building. The work needed total shutdown of water system, so the coordination was important between plumber, condo owner and condo management. Kap communicated professionally and maintained the time line to get the job done.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/12/2020

Jason L.

Everything went well. They did a professional job and I am satisfied with the work and the price for the work.

Description of Work
Repair damaged pipe behind shower

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/30/2020

Behzad I.

Efficient, responsive and very professional.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heaters

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/23/2020

Ricardo K.

The solution for the problem went in anotherdirectioln BUT I was very well informed by who took the original call ( Mr Kao ) from this company (Provider),

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category gas leak repair