Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2009

3761 SW South Park Ave

Topeka, KS 66609

Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is Topeka and Shawnee County’s one-stop resource for high-quality home services. Specializing in plumbing, sewer and drain, water conditioning, heating, and air conditioning, the company can handle both small and large jobs. In addition to being industry experts and providing top-notch work every time, the company’s technicians are drug-screened and background-checked for your protection. The caring team also takes the time to listen to your needs to ensure 100 percent satisfaction. If you are not happy with their work or service, the team can come back to make everything right or give you a refund. Call the Topeka plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company today or schedule an appointment on their website. Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air backs all their work with unbeatable warranties and is available for emergency services....

08/08/2017

Treva C.

The people who inspected and who wrote up estimate were courteous and appeared to be quite professional. I was told the furnace was unsafe as there was a crack in the heat exchanger. The estimate for replacement was $3950. I called another company to get a second opinion and cost bid. After furnace was inspected and test was run for presence of CO, I was told the furnace is operational and safe. I was also told by the second professional that he has been called to look at other furnaces which were ruled unsafe by Pat's staff which in actuality, did not need to be replaced per his inspection. It would have been a pretty expensive "free" service had I decided to pursue the recommendation! I encourage people to always seek a second opinion as this company seems highly focused on selling.

Description of Work
I was offered a free furnace inspection which I accepted.

07/12/2017

Robert P.

I like them, they were real good. I think they were great.

Description of Work
He ran a camera down my sewer line.

12/16/2016

Michael P.

very well, plumber spent about 4 1/2 hours and was extremely professional.

Description of Work
plumbing for Kitchen sink

Category plumbing,home remodeling

12/06/2016

Linda K.

Excellent...Parts tightened and or replaced in a timely, professional manner...

Description of Work
Toilet repair...Toilet was leaking from tank..

10/18/2016

Marty L.

They were very quick to respond; all communication was done by email. When I saw the invoice I almost had a heart attack. I called and spoke directly to Pat, and he agreed to take $200 off the price, but still it was much more expensive than it should have been. I won't use them again.

Description of Work
We needed a hot water heater replaced, thinking it might just have been a leak rather than a complete replacement.

Category bathtub refinishing,water heater repair

07/04/2016

Sheree C.

We had Pat the Plumber come out and fix our water heater... They did such an amazing job! We will hire them for any thing else that we need done. They were very polite, courteous, honest and helped us understand what was going on with our water heater and what they were doing to fix it for us! I would recommend them to any friend, family or stranger!!

Description of Work
They replaced heating elements and the thermostat in our water heater

Category water heater repair

05/14/2015

Jean L.

They were courteous. They were right on time. They did what they promised to do. I didn't have anything to compare the price to.

Description of Work
I've only used one plumber since I bought my house and that was Pat The Plumber. They installed a new hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

Thank you very much for your review and your business.

02/18/2015

Michael M.

It took them three or four days over a period of time to realize what the problem was. They did a really great job. They really didn't charge me for all the time. They spent like 20 man hours trying to find this strange noise. Most of the time, their boss was there. He was one of the people working on it. It turns out it was something the city had done out in the yard and it had nothing to do with the plumbing in the house at all. They were very courteous, very professional and they bent over backwards to find it.

Description of Work
We've used Pat The Plumber. I had a strange noise in the pipes and they had to crack it down and figure out what was causing it. They did replace the plumbing in one of the toilets because they thought that might be the problem but it wasn't.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We appreciate it. Have a great Christmas!

02/14/2015

Connie B.

In replacing the water valve, they did a good job. The guy was professional. They were extremely high. I think they were way out of the line. Then, on the stool, he didn't fix it. He couldn't see what was wrong. I ended up having a handyman that I know and he came over and found out instantly what was wrong and it was a no big deal thing. I think it cost me a maximum of $20 and it has been fine ever since, so I thought their pricing was way out of line. I would never use them again. The guy that came was very nice and I felt like he acted professionally and everything. However, he didn't fix a simple thing in the stool. They were very responsive. I don't remember them being late or anything.

Description of Work
I used Pat the Plumber. I have a stool that just kept sounding like it was trying to flush but it wouldn't flush and I haven't flushed it and so I called them out for that and I also had them replace a water valve for my washing machine.

12/23/2014

Michael M.

Went well. had a leak after, and they came and fixed it at 9 at night

Description of Work
fixed the pipes and drain from the clothes washer

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review of our company. We try to do our best no matter what the time of day is. Thank you for you business.

Kaw Valley Heating & Cooling

Specializing in HVAC SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

TruBuild

As our client, your goals are our goals! That is why we care about getting to know you. From the first meeting, our focus is on identifying what you want and need so we can suggest the best ways to create a space that will be both functional and beautiful. Thorough planning is of utmost importance to us! We want to make sure the end result of your project will match your vision for the space as well as your budget. Our process ensures we are able to provide clear and honest pricing to you before your project even begins.

Gray Wolf Plumbing

Gray Wolf Plumbing is a family owned company with over 40 years experience. We are proud to provide a wide range of plumbing services both commercial (new construction, remodel and service) and residential (new construction, remodel and service). We are happy to provide you with a free estimate. We accept check, debit, visa and mastercard payments. Gray Wolf Plumbing is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Please call our office at 785. 215.6303 for more information.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express
    $25.00

SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT, BATTERY BACKUP, TANKLESS WATER HEATER AND GAS, ELECTRIC, AND PROPANE WATER HEATER REPLACEMENTS AND INSTALLATIONS. GARBAGE DISPOSALS, TOILET REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS, BROKEN WATER PIPES, CLOGGED DRAINS, LEAKY FAUCETS, RUNNING TOILETS, WATER, GAS, & SEWER/DRAIN LINE, FAUCETS REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS, PRESSURE REDUCING VALVES (PRV) PIPE THAWING, LEAKING PIPES, BACKFLOW TESTING, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, ALL MODELS.