Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Monroe, GA
There are 25 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Monroe
- B&A Tile and Remodeling IncWe love their work - very professional and clean. I’d give the quality of work 10/10 and they do not cut corners. They do the project just as you like, if not better. They have always exceeded our expectations. Very friendly and easy to get in touch with. This has not been our first nor will it be our last project with them
- Housworth Roofing & Construction IncBeing a project manager myself, I contacted 6 of the best Angie's list contractors that performed all of the following work in my area to perform scope analysis and bids for comparison and ultimate selection: exterior paint, interior paint & drywall, siding and exterior trim repair, roof replacement, exterior deck design and build. Housworth's was not only the first to respond with complete estimates presented in a clear and uniform fashion, but they were one of the most competitive on price. During the initial walkthrough and subsequently in all interactions, Richard was very nice and took his time explaining to me where there were issues with our roof and siding and even pointed out why our trim continued to rot even after having been recently replaced and repainted in several areas just a few years before by another contractor. Richard's suggestions for correction modfied the scope and cost of the project and in response I updated all bidders including previous bidders who had failed to point out these areas of issue and had failed to include these corrections in thier bids. In short, Richard prevented me from making another mistake in my repairs and thus saved me $$ in the long run even though it meant he might not be the lowest bidder and might lose the contract. This showed me that Housworth had integrity and believed in high quality. RIchard also worked with me on the cost and though Housworth was not the cheapest, I felt strongly that choosing them would save me $$ in the long run and that no matter what I could trust them with what would turn out to be a very large and costly project in financial terms for our family. While onsite, the Housworth team worked long hours, keeping the project on schedule even though we had multiple days of rain that impacted their productivity. They even had painters come in over one weekend and work on a Sat and Sun to keep us on schedule, since all work had to be completed prior to us leaving to go out of town for Thanksgiving holidays. Housworth assigned an onsite project lead (Louis) who coordinated all efforts with the painters and roofers to ensure things went smoothly. Louis called me daily to let me know the status on the project, what the next steps were and always contacted me when there were questions, concerns or otherwise. While replacing the roof the installers noticed that the previous roof installer had failed to install baffling underneath the decking, preventing proper ventilation, increasing greatly the heat buildup and no doubt a major contributor to why my existing 30-yr architectural roof was needing replacement only after 15 yrs. With minimal labor cost and providing the baffling at cost, Housworth made the adjustment to ensure that the thousands of dollars investment I was making in a new roof would last and stand the test of time. This was greatly appreciated. The paint work was a real challenge as I'd perviously mentioned how large the house is and how much trim work there is. Housworth ALWAYS primers everything they paint to ensure that paint will last as long as possible. Also, we chose to use Sherwin Williams Duration paint for its quality and lasting reputation, however, it is well known throughout the industry that this paint is not well liked by painter due to its difficulty in application. It goes on very think and is hard to apply, but once it is on it lasts and lasts. Housworth, understanding that I was spending a lot of $$ and would not be able to do so again for many many years to come, did not penalize me and increase the bid cost when I chose this paint. I give Housworth top praise and recommendation to anyone who has to take their hard earned $$ and invest it into their home for repairs and improvements
- Encompass Contracting LLCJamie Wilshire, owner of Encompass, is a man of his word. When we began the remodeling project, he predicted that it would take him 4 weeks to complete but to give him 6 in case of weather or anything unforseen. His crew was hard working and polite. Jamie always ran any decisions that needed to be made past us. We relied heavily on his experience. All of the trash was hauled away. Our room was completed in 4 weeks and we love it! We would recommend Encompass to anyone for the great work that has been done on our house. Before the remodel, we had Encompass paint the inside and outside of our home. That's how we really came to know the work of Encompass. Everything was done in a timely manner. The crew even went above and beyond to help us with some things around the house
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCAdam recommended some changes to our original plan, which worked out better. The crew was friendly and professional. The EZ Breeze windows he installed are excellent; easy to open and close, good looking. Overall an excellent job.
- Affordable Home Concepts LLCAdam replied promptly to our telephone call and came out to our house the next day to look over the project. He listened to our requirements, gave helpful suggestions, and a time line for the project. He also gave us a reasonable quote for the job and said he could begin work immediately. The next day Adam and his crew began the job and they finished with a week. Adam and his crew took great pride in their work. They communicated with us and worked in a professional manner. Adam was always on the job and kept us informed of his progress. Adam is an excellent carpenter and painter and we were very pleased with the quality of his work and are happy to recommend him to anyone
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of AtlantaAfter construction delays due to getting approval from the Community Association Architectural Review Board, Champion started construction in late 2011. The construction proceeded quickly from that point intil completion of the project.
- Innovative WoodworksI found out about Innovative Woodworks through Angie's List. Looking for a really good Company to build us a new covered porch and open deck was the primary reason for us to subscribe to Angie's List. Neither disappointed us! It's hard for us to find trustworthy contractors in our area. We contacted two general contractors and two porch/deck design-build contractors. Neither of the two general contractors gave us an estimate and we were not surprised. Both porch/deck companies did give us estimates. We chose Innovative Woodworks based on the already exceptional reviews for them on Angie's List. They sounded like a Company that shared our goals and work ethic. Now that the work is done, we are extremely pleased. Several positive comments, and no negative ones, and as I am an Engineer and very picky and thorough, that may be a first for me! Innovative Woodworks always delivered on what they promised. I am not sure why there are a couple of recent negative reviews about their responsiveness and found that odd. We experienced nothing of the sort. Jasper at Innovative arrived on time for our first meeting, provided an estimate when he said we'd get it, and always returned my phone calls and emails. Once we signed the contract, we needed a couple of drawings for HOA approval. Those arrived a day earlier than he said they would. They obtained the local building permit and posted it on their first day of construction. We were very anxious and excited about getting this covered porch and open deck built once we signed the contract. In fact I re-read the reviews here many times to keep my spirits high that we hired the right folks and waiting would be well worthwhile. Our weather this summer has been extremely rainy so the project was delayed by about a month. Jasper communicated an estimated start date and provided updates when requested. Then they asked if they could start a couple of days early since the weather cooperated. I like companies who under promise and over deliver! Once the crew arrived, led by Dominick, they got right to work. Their lumber and supplies arrived shortly before the crew arrived. They tore down the old deck, removed the old footers saved some of its lumber, as we asked them to consider, for the new frame, to keep costs down. Then they started to build the new frame, install temporary supports, and dig about ten holes for the footers. This was all on day one! After the local inspection they poured the new concrete footers and continued construction of the frame. They work very hard, and take almost no breaks, except for lunch. There's very little communication amongst the crew...they all seem to know exactly what to do, and when to do it. They work very well together. No idle chit-chat. Just some music on the radio in the background and at a pretty low volume level. They showed up again on the third day, which was a Saturday of the Labor Day weekend, for a few hours. This was totally unexpected, but very much appreciated. They looked at every piece of lumber before it was cut. If it was warped or defective in any way, they did not use it. In fact on the first day, Dominick looked at all the decking and returned many pieces because he didn't like their quality. Dominick returned the following day with replacements. And through the project they checked every piece of lumber, before and after it was cut, to insure a quality job. Work continued after the holiday weekend. Decking laid, permanent supports for the decking and roof were installed and work proceeded very well for the next few days. Outdoor temperatures were hot, around 90F, and the sun bears down on the porch area in the afternoon, but didn't seem to bother the crew. They always arrived on time, usually a few minutes early, and got right to work every day. They cleaned up before they left each day and positioned most of their tools and supplies for the next morning. They put in mostly 11+ hour days, breaking only for lunch, and some water and soft drinks. While I'm an Engineer, I am not very good with carpentry. But I do know, and abide by, two adages. 1. "Measure twice, cut once." This crew exceeded this and you could tell. Didn't see any re-work, which is a wast of time and materials. 2. "There's never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it over." Not with this crew. As mentioned, I never observed re-work. I did see a one time error in the floor joists jut as they started to install them. I pointed it out and they were very happy I did. From their angle, all seemed right, but they were off on one end by a couple of inches. They were very appreciative of me pointing it out. I'm certain they would have seen it after installing a few more joists, but that would have meant they'd have to re-do them. So we preemptively made sure that didn't happen. This was the only time I saw anything of this sort but by that time I was confident they'd fix it and they did, right away. This crew was meticulous. Way meticulous. While I asked questions along the way, I wanted to make sure that we we're done when this project was finished. They did the important stuff they needed to do first, always looking ahead to the next steps, and left some things for completion at a later time, which they fully completed. Not a problem at all, and no need to question them about much. Wow, just wow. We don't usually see that kind of thoroughness in my area, but we did with Innovative Woodworks on this project. We requested a couple of additional items when the work started. A gate atop the stairwell to keep our dog from fleeing. No problem was their reply. And this wasn't some garbage last minute gate they built. They put in a cedar framed gate, with balusters to match the railing, and a latching mechanism that's very robust and will prevent the gate from sagging, and from the dog trying to get out. The second request was for a couple of additional electrical outlets. Again, not a problem, and had the electrician install them. The covered porch is 16x20 with gabled roof, with an adjacent 16x8 open deck. Overall dimensions are 16x28. Every piece of lumber was cut on site. Every individual piece of hardware was installed on site. No pre-fab anything used, not even the railings, which are cedar with black iron posts and simply gorgeous. Railings have rounded edges and were routed on site. Innovative Woodworks far, far, far exceeded our expectations, which were already high given the pervious reviews on Angie's List. I almost took those older reviews with a grain of salt, but no need to. They actually are right on. It was easy to write this review too. Noticing so many positive aspects of their work, work ethic, professionalism, and workmanship made this easy to write. I made mental notes through this project to write all these details in this review. My brother-in-law and his wife also signed a contract with Innovative Woodworks based on the work they've done at our home. I suspect others in our subdivision will get estimates and do projects with these folks too. They're work is - that- good. Good luck with your projects, whatever they might be. But include Innovative Woodworks in your plans should they be for a porch, deck, gazebo, screened room, or anything similar. I hope what they do for you is as good as the work they did for us. I always request that companies like this "not change." This crew has worked together for many years. They're not subcontractors, rather they're employees of the Company, and it shows in their pride and finished product
- Avatar Contractor GroupAs Avatar's go to photographer for their before and after work, I am always amazed at the quality of work Avatar puts into their projects. I work with many different builders and realtors and Antonio and his crew constantly surpass my ideas of what can be done. The final product is always beautiful, stunning really, and of the highest quality of workmanship. I would highly recommend Avatar to anyone who needs any remodeling done to their home
- EXOVATIONS of AtlantaChris Campbell and the crew from Exovations did a fantastic job. Exovations gave us a timeline for the work and stuck to the schedule. They quoted us a price for the work, and the final price was exactly what we had in the contract. The crews arrived as scheduled and cleaned up each day after their work had ended. Mr. Campbell was always available for questions and his crew contacted him whenever they had a question. The process was flawless, and we are very happy with the results. Most of the work was done by Exovations' own employees. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the Exovations workers. For the couple of items that needed a subcontractor, I found that Exovations chose very good and knowledgeable subcontractors who also did a great job. We chose Exovations based on past experiences of my wife's co-workers, and we had that same experience. We will definitely use Exovations for future outside renovation projects
- EDT Construction & RemodelingThe crew that did the work was professional and easy to work with. They kept the area free from the piles of removed siding, and all removed debris was completely taken from our home in a timely manner. They then painted the exterior trim and it looks better than new. We are very happy with the work and glad that we used EDT and Everett Thomas. Having it done then saved a much higher repair bill had we waited
Patio Builders in Monroe
- Business Description:At Peelers Contractors “Your 1st Choice For Quality”, we Specialize in all of your Construction needs like building decks , retaining walls, indoor and outdoor remodeling, plumbing, land clearing, grubbing, excavation, concrete pours, and more. There’s no job too big or too small!Recent Review:Great job very good people all ways on timeCasey B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Interior & Exterior Painting; Decks & PorcheRecent Review:I only heard from one contractor. We went over my projects by phone a week later and I haven't heard a word since. No one has contacted meLeslie S.
- Business Description:With 20 years of industry experience, we have gained valuable knowledge general remodels, including kitchen and bathroom remodels and additions. You can trust Assurance Homes GA. for quality products and craftsmanship every time. We are a passionate company committed to customer satisfaction. Our values fuel our company's reputation, and our priority is to help make your remodeling dreams reality! Call/Contact us for a FREE estimate!Recent Review:Jason and his team did a fantastic job. They were very professional, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend!Jamie Earnhart E.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional general contracting experience we are here to provide you with full restoration and remodeling services. We will work with your insurance company.Recent Review:The guys from AVM RESTORATION were awesome. My wife and I are extremely happy with the work they did. We are always down there with our family and friends. Can’t wait to do the rest of the house. And yes we will be calling them again.Derek D.
- Business Description:Innovative Home Remodeling LLC's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. Check us out at InnovativeHomeRemodeling.com. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. The quality of the detailed work they did was great. The builder was friendly. He always did something that made you happy.Norman D.
- Business Description:Specializing in REMODELING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do all types of remodeling. From demolition to making a new room.Recent Review:The service was good. They were very professional and on timeVidihia R.
- Business Description:Electrician, Generator installation, general repairs, new construction, service calls,maintenance, alarm systems and cameras along with cat 6 and TV wiring, in the trade since 1999. Family owned and operated. Garrett electrical is licensed and insured. I hold my unrestricted high and low voltage licenses here in the great state of Georgia. Brian and I put our name on Garrett electrical and we work to serve all families in our surroundings. Give us a call with any questions and we will work ha..Recent Review:This was our second attempt at having our home serviced by an electrician. The first was with another company who was non-responsive to our multiple calls. This left us very gun-shy about calling someone else. BUT I am so glad we chose Garrett’s. They responded within minutes of my email and Ben showed up when promised, communicating throughout the entire process. The price was under $300 , he fixed a problem that had been effecting my entire home, and he was in and out in no time. I would definitely use them againJD B.
- Business Description:We are B&A Tile and Remodeling Inc., a family owned and operated business servicing the metro-Atlanta area. We specialize in home renovations and repairs. We proudly work within your schedule and budget to bring your home a fresh feel of qualityRecent Review:Amazing! Bogdan and Alex did a fantastic job renovating our bathroom. They were always timely, worked hard all day, efficient, talented, skilled and friendly. They did an amazing job. We were so impressed with their work ethic. They are extremely detailed oriented and great at what they do. We would absolutely work with them again!Molly H.
- Business Description:Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the ownerRecent Review:Pete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsmanDee W.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A best dry waterproofingp.o.box 1367 Lawreceville 30046
- A legacy Construction108 Laurel Lane
Social Circle, Georgia
- A n D Remodeling146 GA-138 unit 195
- A to Z Handyman LLC712 Luanne Way
- A.M. Property services810 cattle barn rd
- Accomplishing Interiors543 Forest Lake Rd
- ACME HOME IMPROVEMENT4239 Logan Dr
- Advance Southern10168 Azalea Dr
- Affordable Home Concepts LLC1920 Wire Bridge Road 1920 Wirebridge Rd
- Affordable Pro ContractorsPO Box 1101
- All Care Designs1100 Peachtree St NE
- All Star Painting Athens240 Edgewood Dr
- All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter1911 Grayson Highway 8-348
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Renovation Pro LLC1101 Julian Drive
- ANSLEY HOME IMPRVMT & SURPLUS1215 S BROAD ST
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARK Enterprises150 Pearl Industrial Ave
- Assurance Homes GA. LLC.268 Firecreek Rdg
- Athens Building Company650 Oglethorpe Ave. Suite 1
- Athens Doors and More2198 Lexington Rd
- Athens Roofing and Siding110 International Drive, Suite 200Z
- Atlanta Maintenance Management Services3785 Lenna Dr
- AVM Restoration1983 Sugarstone Dr
- Ayalas Painting & Remo2051 Old Rockbridge Rd
- A best dry waterproofing
- Bear Creek Home Improvement LLCPO Box 644
- BERDING CONSTRUCTION1090 LAVISTA RD
- Best Results of Ga. Inc.831 Carl Davis Rd
- BestKept Property MaintenancePO Box 393
- Blue Print Construction, Inc.209 Chandler Walk
- BMW Construction Inc.1144 Whirlaway Lane
- Bona Fide LLC455 N Milledge Ave
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Brian Painting and Remodeling1674 Graves Rd
- Brothers contracting services llc208 Arrowhead Trl
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- Bear Creek Home Improvement LLC
- Capital Improvement Group IncPO Box 258
- Chris Shaw Remodeling and Handyman169 Collier Church RD
- Christian Roofing and Remodeling120 Collins Industrial Blvd
- CMS Properties170 River Cove Mdws
Social Circle, Georgia
- Combined Construction Services, Inc.545 E Montgomery St
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Craftsman Painting & Repairpo box 863
- Craig's Remodeling & Repairs5581 High Shoals Rd
- Croya Electrical Service LLc1011 ashland drive
- Capital Improvement Group Inc
- D. Butler Construction & Home Repair LLC417 Jasmine Dr
- Deck Pro Inc1628 Old Fountain Rd
- DeLaurier Roofing & Renovation2861 Old Farmington Rd
- Diamond Edge Design & Remodeling1387 Hillandale Rd
- Dual Construction LLC3900 Oak Grove Road Suite B
- D. Butler Construction & Home Repair LLC
- EDT Construction & Remodeling35 Railroad St
- Electrical Pros Inc1107 Ewing Chapel Rd
- Electrical Specialist Corporation+5320 Roswell Rd
- Encompass Contracting LLC2819 Bay Ridge Dr
- Enduring Pools and Outdoors719 Cherry St
- Energy Consulting Services, LLC PO Box 4251
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- EXOVATIONS of Atlanta1550-A Oak Industrial Ln
- EDT Construction & Remodeling
- GATA Development27 St. Ives Cr.
- Generation X Groups Inc2362 1/2 W Broad St
- George L. Hammond Construction1331 Lenru Rd
- Georgia Construction Consultants Inc323 Monte Ln
- Georgia Home RemodelingPO Box 494
- Georgia Subcontracting Professionals LLC3124 Washington Rd Ste H
- Golden Gate Construction Group1535 Mount Vernon Rd
- Green Source Homes4035-C Danielsville Rd
- GATA Development
- Hall's Handyman Service of Georgia LLC327 Rock Forge Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- Highnote Drywall115 Belmont Trail
- Hogan Builders Inc.305 Old Commerce Road A
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- Howard Remodeling and Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1125
- HRDrywall520 hamlet dr
- Hall's Handyman Service of Georgia LLC
- KNOCK ON WOOD CARPENTRY & ROOFING1450 MARTIN GRIFFETH RD
- KNOCK ON WOOD CARPENTRY & ROOFING
- Labor Unlimited LLC320 E Clayton St Ste 435
- Leeshire, Inc.211 W Jefferson St
- Legacy Renovations Home Improvments1467 Wind Chime Ct
- Level Up Contractors, LLC601 Granite Ln
- Lowe Construction & Development,LLC202 Camden Industrial Pkwy NW
- Labor Unlimited LLC
- M. Zornig Construction LLC110 Sagewood Drive
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MAKEAGAN REMODELING & DESIGN
- Marlow's Southern Development and Utilities LLC224 N. Hammond Drive B
- Michael Carr & Associates Inc821 Jett Roberts Rd.
- MLW All Phase Construction and Roofing1173 Westminster Terrace
- MRN Contracting LLC196 Old Loganville Rd
- MWR, LLC429 Loganville Hwy Suite 103
- M. Zornig Construction LLC
- Nelson Construction108 Old Rogers Mill Rd
- Nelson Construction