SPRINKLES IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2002

516 PLANTATION PARK DRIVE Ste A

Loganville, GA 30052

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Lawn Irrigation, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! DOING BUSINESS SINCE 1984: WE ACTUALLY ANSWER OUR PHONES AND WE ACTUALLY SHOW UP!...

4.4

Resposiveness

irrigation system (64)lawn & landscaping (22)drain pipe installation (5)landscape lighting (2)lawn care (14)mulch delivering (2)lawn treatment (1)

07/16/2020

We had some small trees removed, the backyard leveled and needed someone to lay sod. We found a few companies on Angie's List, but Sprinkles was the only one to respond. The next day they came out and we asked them if they could do some extra things as well. They measured and gave us a quote that included roto-tilling a long slope, adding soil conditioner, placing metal edging, and of course prepa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laying sod

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be able to work for you and i'm happy to hear about your experience with us. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide this review.

06/29/2020

Very Good. Everything was fast, really quick, diagnosed fast & tech was really great, nice and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Sprinkler

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/24/2020

They were here when they said they would arrive. Very knowledgeable and nice. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

03/27/2019

Couldn't have gone more perfectly! Guys showed up on time and worked non-stop until the job was completed and then very carefully explained to me how the system works. Would definitely hire them again and will definitely refer them to anyone I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

01/29/2019

The techs were prompt, very nice and completed their work quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

07/03/2017

Patio pavers were not installed flat had several areas that were raised and low spots as well. They did come back out and made necessary to correct problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of patio pavers

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2016

04/12/2017

They did an excellent job, very neat and very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system check, installation of new heads, installation of rain sensor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/27/2017

Lawn was not scalped...it was cut to their comfort level, not mine. I called same day of service and next day with that major complaint. Was told I would get call back both days and didn't get a call until the check I stopped payment on, did not go through four days later. Lots of communication issues within company. However, the problem was addressed immediately. Unfortunate to have to do what I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I utilized yard work services. I needed my yard cleaned up - front and back. Was very specific about having lawn scalped and dead grass bagged. Once it seemed clear that they could do this, I agreed to have other work done in yard - mulch refreshed, pine straw laid, rotten wood piles removed, etc.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

05/29/2016

They advertise that they answer their phone and actually show up but I'm still awaiting a callback for over two+ weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing, they have never returned my calls

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2016

07/14/2015

Representative came out promptly to inspect our back yard and gave me a reasonable quote for the drainage system and cutting down the tree. They were willing to negotiate on the price some, which was great. They DO NOT have a stump grinder, so if you remove a tree you will need to find someone who can remove the stump.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to install a French drain in our back yard and remove a tree in our front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

IRRIGATION INSTALLATION & SERVICE, SOD, TREE & SHRUB INSTALLATION, RETAINING WALLS, BOBCAT GRADING & HAULING, DRAINAGE SOLUTIONS, TOP DRESSING-SANDING, MULCHING, SEASONAL COLOR & FLOWER INSTALLATION, CORE AERATION, YARD RENOVATION, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, WATER FEATURES, & LIGHTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover