When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Monroe, GA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Monroe
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCOn time and very professional. Taylor and Tyler were very understanding to my situation and talked me through the whole process. I would recommend them and this company to anyone
- Tibbitts Land Surveying, Inc.I bought my house a few months ago and only had subjective ideas of boundaries by utility markers. I hired Tibbitts to come mark the boundaries. They were professional, efficient, staked the lines and showed them to me and I was happy to know for sure what is mine.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCI called Tony on a Tuesday and he came out that Thursday to do the survey. Very quick and professional service. Would definitely use again.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCThey surveyed my property and found a problem with the location of our house related to property. They made a suggestion on how to research the problem through the county tax assessors that solved the problem. They then re-surveyed one property line. Friendly and competent with what seemed like state-of-the-art surveying instruments
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCWe were very impressed with the service provided. Very helpful and professional. Would highly recommend to anybody who needs to have their land surveyed.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCTony Garmon was very professional on the phone & completed the survey on the date that was scheduled. I was not able to be there during the survey, but it was very easy for me to locate all my property lines. And since I wasn't going to be there, Tony explained to me the type of equipment he would use & the accuracy of the markers. He came across as a very conscientous & honest person
- BOUNDARY ZONE INCThey arrived right on time, were very pleasant and professional. He went the extra mile to walk with me over the property line after marking it, through some rough woods. I would definitely use them again any time.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCTeam did a fantastic job. The quick response of service provider enabled me to close on my home/property several weeks earlier. Great job and fantastic service. I highly recommend this service provider to anyone in need of property surveying.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCTony's crew did a great job. They were courteous and professional. The front pins were missing on the lot so they had to locate pins at rear of lot and reset the front pins based on rear pin locations.
- Garmon Land Surveying LLCI found Tony to be most professional in his description of services as well as competitive in his price. He shared with me what he would do and accomplished his defined task completely and concisely. He accomplished all this while we were on vacation and had his product prepared and ready for us to pick-up upon our return. I wouls definitely use his service again and would reccommend him to all who may be in need of a property survey
Land Surveyors in Monroe
- Business Description:**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** We are a full service outdoor company that is experienced and insured. We have been a family owned business since 1999. We deal with large and small jobs at a reasonable price. We offer emergency services for fallen trees, broken limbs or anything that may come up that needs to be handled quickly and professionally. We also offer junk hauling services as well as roll-off containers (dumpsters) for both residential as well as commercial.Recent Review:The service was prompt, courteous and professional.Ann G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 60 years of combined experience in land grading, home site preparation, land clearing, Erosion control, asphalt repair, and driveway installation and Repair. We take pride in our ability to do quality work without the commercial prices. We make it a priority to provide a timely estimate and work process. We hope you choose us for any and all of your heavy equipment operations!
- Business Description:Williams & Associates began in October of 1999 with the idea of establishing an all-encompassing design firm in the northeast Georgia area to serve the growing communities. Since its inception, the firm has grown from a one-person operation into a diverse company of talented civil and traffic engineers, surveyors, landscape architects, planners and support staff. This diversity has enabled us to realize our original goal while providing our clients with a superior level of service. The dedica..
- Business Description:Whether you have a small residential survey or a large commercial job, we treat ALL customers fairly and will leave you completely satisfied. Our goal is to provide quality, accurate and cost effective land surveying services. We are committed in every way possible to provide our clients with completed surveys that meet and exceed all requirements in a timely manner. Award winningRecent Review:On time and very professional. Taylor and Tyler were very understanding to my situation and talked me through the whole process. I would recommend them and this company to anyoneJanet G.
- Business Description:We specialize in Tree / Brush removal and lot or land clearing. We can help you removal unsightly overgrowth or neusance trees. Our owner operated team has 10+ years of experience. We stand out because our machinery allows us to clear trees faster and at a better cost than traditional tree removal companies
- Business Description:UNITED LAND SURVEYING provides an essential service to Homeowners, Attorneys, Builders, Developers, Architects, Landscapers, Home Inspectors, and Engineers. The strength of our business is giving each of our clients a personalized and custom experience to meet your specific needs. We take the time to ask you about your reasons for a survey so we can deliver the quality that you expect. We are available year-round, providing a variety of survey options from the most common Boundary Survey to t..
- Business Description:KCI is a full-service engineering and land surveying firm with a 58-year history of excellence in service to our clients. We are 100% employee-owned and have over 1,100 employees across 13 states and have the resources and technology to handle any project big or small. KCI was ranked as one of the top engineering firms by ENR and we have a national presence with a regional footprint
- Business Description:We provide drone photography services in Atlanta and the surrounding areas to professionals in real estate, construction, inspections, events planning, film and TV productions. Call us at 818.495.8812 or visit our website at www.AtlantaDroneImagery.com
- Business Description:Private Utility Locating Services to help you dig safely! If you are concerned about hitting anything in the ground during your next project. Give us a call. We locate your utilities and subsurface targets to ensure your project can be completed safely. Using ground penetrating radar and radio detection tools, we can find and mark anything that may be in the way of your next project. We locate utilities for customers installing, repairing or remodeling any area including: fences, pools, ..
- Business Description:The “BullDawg Contractors” Difference We understand how difficult it can be for homeowners to choose the right contractor. There are many options to be considered, but here are a few reasons why BullDawg Contractors should be at the top of the list: o Experience: With over 50 years of collective experience, you can rest assured that your project is being handled by seasoned professionals. We will not only make sure your hard earned money is utilized to the fullest extent, but also that y..
Deals in Monroe for Land Surveyor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atlanta Drone Imagery3280 Peachtree Rd NE
- Atlanta Drone Imagery
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.487 Leaflet Ives Trail
- BullDawg Contractors, LLC.
- KCI TECHNOLOGIES2160 SATELLITE BLVD
- KCI TECHNOLOGIES
- United Land Surveying1258 Concord Rd SE Suite #103
- United Land Surveying
- Williams & Associates2470 Daniells Bridge Road 161
- Williams & Associates