Horizon Roofing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

We DO NOT accept any money upfront. You pay when you're 100% satisfied....

We Craft Your Idea

I'm Kevin Crosby and my company is American Family Home Inspection. I have been servicing Greater Metro Atlanta since 2010. Providing an excellent service to my clients. I am prompt and thorough. My integrity is evident in the way I work with people and providing a professional customer service to all my clients. Providing my clients with a Summary report with pictures, 90 Day Warranties that covers Sewer line, Mold, Roof leaks etc. Recall checks on HVAC and Water Heat. We have competitive fees. My clients have been happy with my work. Call Me for your next home inspection at 770-330-8027.)

We are a family owned business that does the following kinds of woodworking: - Finish trim such as: base, crown, shiplap, trey ceilings, coffered ceilings, beams, mantels, wainscoting, handrails, doors etc -Decks

01/15/2016

Description of Work
Nothing did not call back.

Category mobile home remodeling

01/28/2015

Description of Work
Did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, and it was done right. Had to come back for a little extra cleanup, but responded to that request promptly.

Category mobile home remodeling

At Horizon Roofing, we work directly with your insurance company to get you a new roof for just the cost of your deductible! We also throw in a 5 year installation warranty for FREE.

We do em' all. No job to big or to small !

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal