PJC Construction

Founded 1999

Family owned and operated Fencing company. Home town company specializing in Fencing, Decks and general carpentry. We have been In Business for 21 years when you call you get the owner not a salesperson. Our most prized possession is our customers, we let our work speak for us. No Job to big or to

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

fence company (24)decks & porches (4)interior painting (2)siding companies (2)Patios (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)tree service (1)roofing (1)dog fencing (4)driveway gate installation (2)

07/01/2022

Cindy Q.

PJC Construction did a fantastic job replacing our backyard wooden fence. Phillip, the owner, was professional throughout the entire process. He communicated regularly and his crews showed up on time and produced quality work. They did such a great job I hired the company again to screen in my back patio and build a backyard deck, which turned out great as well! This company has become my first choice for any home project I will need help with in the future.

Description of Work
wood fence/ patio

Category fencing, patios

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

Thank you for allowing my family to service your family’s needs

06/15/2022

Janel H.

Phillip and his crew are real professionals. I hired his company to build a large, fully enclosed catio, and he delivered. I needed function and style and only gave him a vague idea. He came up with the concept and executed it perfectly, on time, and at the price agreed on. He and his crew can easily make any fencing project a reality. He and his crew are trustworthy and a very nice people. I have already hired his company for more projects at my new home. I would highly recommend his company. They will do the job extremely well, and not charge you unnecessarily.

Description of Work
fencing

Category fencing, woodworking, dog fence

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

Thanks for allowing us to build your catio

05/21/2022

Mrs G.

PJC construction are pros when it comes to installing wood fencing. Professional, honest, reasonable, and always prompt. Phillip was always there to answer any questions or concerns. They had to cut back a few over grown trees to install the fence. I was very hesitant to cutting the trees back. I'm so glad I agreed. It drastically improved the appearance of the yard!! I got quotes from several installers. Iam so happy we chose PJC Construction. Thanks guys, from two greatful customers.

Description of Work
wood fence

Category fencing, tree service

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

Review for PJC Construction  - 215 Whispering Pines Dr, Newborn, GA - 39741412

Thanks for allowing my family to serve yours

05/04/2022

Marguerite L.

Excellent. Phillip and his employees built a beautiful fence for horses and black wrought iron fencing for dogs. Pleasure working with this company and plan to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Wood fencing on 5 acres.

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your new home

05/04/2022

Jim K.

Fantastic!!! This is a great crew and they do excellent work!!!! He makes sure what he builds is going to last for a very long time!!! We also had them put in a fence and build some stairs for an existing deck. Awesome work and we will definitely have them back every time we need something done!!!!!! Use them and you will be glad you trusted Phillip with your job!

Description of Work
deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 05/08/2022

04/21/2022

Jahsheen F.

Phillip is a crook, he came with a with a speech about how he is a pastor and does good work completely not true. He reframed and went a level higher on a home built in 1940. The framing was way off the roof is 3 inch higher on one side than the other have pictures to prove it. The studs in the wall he put for more structure weren’t aligned with the old studs from pervious build. Instead of correcting that he had kids he hired from his neighborhood working on the site who rushed through the process. I’m not even sure Phillip is a licensed general contractor. When my partner and I asked him to make adjustment while he was on site in our presence, he agreed to. It wasn’t until late that night we received an email from him saying he wasn’t coming back to this site unless he was given the remaining balance of 5k. Also the foundation under the house to strengthen the floor and beams were not concrete pillars like we asked just a bunch of Cinderblock stack on one another and slabs of wood very dangerous ! Please don’t know give this man any of your business or money when things go wrong he will leave you high and dry. He is professional with time , but not with work go with a professional who is licensed.

Description of Work
Rehab on a old house

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

03/25/2022

Mrs C.

Everything went well. Phillip who is the owner listened intently to my request and ensured that everything was done. I am very happy with my fence and will be hiring him for other projects.

Description of Work
wood Fence

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Thanks for allowing us to work on your projects

03/17/2022

Pattie N.

I called PJC and spoke with Phillip about my fencing needs. He was very responsive, professional and made me feel he knows his job (knowledgeable) He came to my house and gave me an estimate and I felt from talking to him there and then that I can trust him with my business. I did not shop around but immediately decided to hire him. I am very pleased with the end results and his warranty provided. Will not hesitate hiring him for my other home repair needs. Thanks to Phillip and his wonderful helpers.

Description of Work
wood fence

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

Review for PJC Construction  - 215 Whispering Pines Dr, Newborn, GA - 39664184

Thanks for allowing us to build your new fence

03/11/2022

Ella F.

Polite and Professional Crew. The PJC team did a great job. They showed up on time, worked hard, cleaned up, and completed the projects quickly and as scheduled. I highly recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
Fencing

Category fencing, dog fence

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Thanks for allowing us to build your fence

03/07/2022

Jim K.

The owner and crew arrived as committed. Everyone presented themselves as extremely knowledgeable and professional. The install of our new fence is more than we expected. I would recommend the company to anyone. The owner and crew are blessed to have each other. One day they will be back to help us out on our next project. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
chain link

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Thank you for allowing us to work on your home project needs

03/04/2022

Kilo B.

Job well done!! I would definitely recommend PJC for your fencing needs! Very professional and kind people. My family and I are very happy with the outcome!

Description of Work
wood fence

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Review for PJC Construction  - 215 Whispering Pines Dr, Newborn, GA - 39648908

Thanks for allowing our family to make your family’s backyard great

02/24/2022

Rashaan C.

Everything went great. Phillip kept me informed of everything and job was completed when he said it will be. Looking forward to doing business with his company again soon. Very pleased with overall service. If your interested in updating your prized possession I would recommend pjc to anyone who is looking.

Description of Work
wood fence

Work Completed On 02/24/2022

02/16/2022

josh L.

I highly recommend PJC Construction. They’re on-time, reliable, communicative, and skillful at their craft. Phillip and his crew work hard until the job is done, and I couldn’t be happier with the final product. Book with confidence!

Description of Work
wood fence

Category fencing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

Thanks for allowing us to work on your fence

02/02/2022

Randy C.

It went very well. They arrived as scheduled and completed a quality job. They told me about some problems that were not found until work was underway, suggested solutions, and even with the additional work, completed work as promised.

Description of Work
replace Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

01/28/2022

Blane A.

Phillip and his crew were excellent! They did exactly what they promised and the work was very high quality. My project turned out even better than I imagined. I highly recommend PJC Construction for any of your construction needs. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
wood fence

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/22/2022

Julia H.

Work went as discussed & in a timely manner. Was keep informed along the way. Local businesses and would recommend.

Description of Work
Remove/Replace siding & demo& install new window.

Category remodeling, siding

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

01/18/2022

Cathy W.

PJC did an EXCELLENT job replacing my wooden fence. They were very profesional and completed my repairs exactly as promised. They were all very friendly and respectful to me and my family. I am very THANKFUL to have found PJC Construction. I will definitely be using them for all my future construction needs!

Description of Work
wood fence

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

01/05/2022

Craig D.

Very well, professional all the way!!!

Description of Work
Wood Fence

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

12/14/2021

Joe M.

We have a new deck built above our walkout basement across the entire back of our home. The PJC team did an outstanding job and were great to work with! Their workmanship and attention to detail is first class. The crew completed the job as promised on time. Communication was excellent and we were well informed of progress and any challenges that came up. We have already hired PJC to do another project for us.

Description of Work
Deck and Cedar siding

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Review for PJC Construction  - 215 Whispering Pines Dr, Newborn, GA - 39571890

11/24/2021

Gena P.

Phillip and his crew got right down to work and built me a beautiful fence. He and his crew did an outstanding job I would highly recommend them!!!!!😀

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/19/2021

Deborah H.

I simply LOVE my wood privacy fence, the install was quick and very efficient. Phillip and his crew are both very knowledgeable & professional, they answered all my questions and addressed my all concerns without hesitation. Multiple neighbors have stated that I have the best looking fence in the neighborhood and I 100% concur. I have already hired them for future projects. I would definitely recommend PJC Construction for any of your projects large or small.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

11/12/2021

mark P.

Great job will use them again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Deck And Steps

Category decks