Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Columbus, GA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Columbus
- Rocket ApplianceHe was excellent and checked all ways the oven could be malfunctioning. He found the problem and was honest and told me it would be less expensive to replace it. I would hire him again.
- APPLIANCE SOLUTIONVery thrilled with the support and service from AJ. We have used them multiple times through the years. Will continue to use them and glad to recommend them.
- APPLIANCE SOLUTIONI have never seen a more professional and humble man as I did with Al. He was amazing. Not only did he fix the refrigerator with speed and great technical experience. He made the visit pleasant. The price was lower than expected and he had everything he needed in his service vehicle. All I can say is it was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend him to take care of all your appliance repair needs. God Bless read less
- APPLIANCE SOLUTIONAJ was quick to call me and was able to come same day. He was knowledgeable and Repair was done quickly.
- APPLIANCE SOLUTIONAJ came in and went straight to the problem and had me up and running within 20 minutes great service would recommend AJ for future service.
- Green's ApplianceThey came to my house when they said. Called to let me know they were on their way. Gave a price before the repair and had the part on the truck. Very satisfied. Will use again if needed.
- Green's ApplianceThe techs that came to my house responded timely and repaired my washer quickly. I am 100% satisfied with the work they did and the professionalism they showed.
- Dependable Appliance CareMr. Nobles gave me a day and time. He was able to come a little earlier and he called to see if this was ok. When he arrived he went promptly to work. He diagnosed the problem as the heating element. He had the replacement part with him and was able to complete everything in less than an hour. As I write this, I am happily drying my clothes read less
- Green's ApplianceI was so impressed with the promptness of coming out and checking the freezer. As of today, the freezer is resting in the Columbus landfill, and we are on the way to Lowe's to order a new one. I selected Green's based on Angie's List reviews. Green's has my recommendations and I would definitely call again read less
- Hester AAA AplianceThe service repair gentleman was 100% honest and told us that it would cost us less money to just replace the washer than to repair it. We appreciated his honesty and was happy to pay the service charge to come to our home to evaluate the problem.
Appliance Repair Experts in Columbus
- Business Description:Providing repair for mfg warranty and some ext contract warranties..;.. Whirlpool , Frigidaire, Electrolux, Samsung, Maytag , Roper, Jenn Air, Ge, Kitchen Aid, and LG ( only -- washers, dryers, refrigerators and ranges. read lessRecent Review:Very thrilled with the support and service from AJ. We have used them multiple times through the years. Will continue to use them and glad to recommend them.Christina Y.
- Business Description:Servicing West Georgia & East Alabama.We are a full service heating, cooling and refrigeration company that specializes in new construction design installations , change out replacements, repair and maintenance of residential and commercial equipment, restaurant equipment sales and installations, property maintenance and management. as well as blown in cellulose insulation to get those energy bills down. The friendly staff at Metro Climate Systems have earned the reputation of getting the job.. read lessRecent Review:They were excellent. They did the job very promptly and quickly. They always gave me a good price. They were the only one I would call. I would recommend them to my family and friendsBetty W.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:We have are available Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. We accept cash, check or credit cards.Recent Review:This company has awesome technicians. The scheduling and communications are horrible. They give a 4 hour time window but no estimated appointment time and do not let you know approximately where your service falls into the window. I will find a service company that can communicate with me and at least give me an approximate time as to when my service will be performed. In these electronic media times no one should miss a whole day of work for a 1 hour service call due to no communication read lessKaren A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Repair major brand appliances witch include whirlpool, maytag, Samsung, kitchenaid, kenmore, frigidaire, Electrolux and many more. Certified factory technicians with over 15 years of experience repairing appliances read lessRecent Review:HORRIBLE!!!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO FIX MY TODDLERS PLAY-PLAY WASHER AND DRYER. MY SERVICE WAS CALLED IN AND SAID TO HAVE BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2 WEEKS PER ONE CHOICE BY THE WARRANTY COMPANY. WHEN THEY FINALLY ARRIVE MID-SEPTEMBER I WAS ADVISED THAT THE ISSUE WAS A DOOR SWITCH AND FUSE AS MY DRYER WAS NOT STARTING. IT TOOK ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO GET THESE PARTS IN AND ONCE THEY ARRIVED THE GUY WHO CAME OUT WAS NOT ABLE TO PROPERLY COMPLETE THE JOB. HE LEFT AND WENT TO GET THE BOSS TERRY WHO ARRIVED AND STATED THAT MY ENTIRE TOP PANEL NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. SIDE NOTE: THEY STATED THAT MY DRYER WAS NOT GETTING THE PROPER POWER AS MY BREAKER BOX SWITCH FOR MY DRYER WAS NOT PROPERLY SET. I HAD MY COMPLEX COME OUT AND FIX THAT AND DRYER WAS AGAIN RUNNING....SO I THOUGHT. OK BACK TO THIS BROKEN DRYER...AFTER TRYING TO DRY MY FIRST LOAD AFTER THE "REPAIR" I NOTICED THAT MY DRYER WAS HUMMING SO I CALLED TERRY. WHO STATED THAT HE WOULD COME BACK OUT IN A COUPLE DAYS. WELL BEFORE HE COULD BACK OUT THE DRYER STOPPED GETTING HOT. IT SEEMED THAT AFTER EACH VISIT FROM THEM MORE THINGS BECAME WRONG WITH MY DRYER. FROM A DOOR SWITCH AND FUSE TO COMPLETE TOP PANEL REPLACEMENT TO NOW HUMMING AND NOT GETTING DRY. OVER 2 MONTHS FROM THE INITIAL ENCOUNTER AND STILL NO DRYER. THIS IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT REPAIR SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT WITH THEM. I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE A SCAM AND RIP OFF AS THEY ARE ONE OF THE ONLY REPAIR SERVICERS IN THE AREA THAT ACCEPTS OUTSIDE WARRANTY REPAIRS. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY TO MY WARRANTY COMPANY. I PRAY THEY REMOVE THEM FROM THE LIST SO THAT NO OTHER CUSTOMER HAS TO DEAL WITH THE INCONSISENT SERVICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED read lesssalathiel l.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fort Benning
- Phenix City
- Smiths Station
- Box Springs
- Waverly Hall
- Fort Mitchell
- Buena Vista
- Pine Mountain
- Warm Springs
- West Point
appliance repair services in Columbus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA APPLIANCE COMPANY
- AAA PLUMBING CO1644 DOUBLE CHURCHES ROAD
- Absolute Home Services3000 Manchester
- Acute Appliance Repair6400 Main Street
- Advanced Appliance Service & Repair, LLC711 Reynolds Road
- Allprogaragedoors115 etowah drive
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- APPLIANCE SOLUTION2706 10TH AVE
- Appliance Doctor6354 Old Post Ct
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AAA APPLIANCE COMPANY
- Bi-City Heating & Cooling2301 12th Ave
- Bi-City Heating & Cooling
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Innovative Maintenance Group8312 Office Park Dr
- Innovative Maintenance Group
- Lowe's of N Columbus6750 Veterans Pkwy
- Lowe's of N Columbus
- Metro Climate Systems & Refrigeration LLC2920 Wyndham Industrial Dr
- Metro Climate Systems & Refrigeration LLC
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling5944 Morningside Drive
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling
- SEARS2918 20TH AVE I
- VALLEY APPLIANCES3715 2ND AVE
- VALLEY APPLIANCES