Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2002

Since 1978, Reliable has offered home services with exceptional reliability and customer service. We offer more financing options than any other company, even Comfort as a Service, a hassle free way to get energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, water heaters, water purification even generators for a low monthly payment and all repairs, maintenance even filters are NO CHARGE EVER. Reliable takes care of everything. That is an UNBEATABLE WARRANTY....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+9 more images

4.4

HVAC Companies (1092)plumbers (165)electrician (102)air duct cleaning (100)water heaters (69)insulation (15)drain cleaning (13)gas leak repair (13)well & water pump repair (11)dryer vent cleaning (6)ceiling fan installation (5)drain pipe installation (2)

09/01/2022

Brandi H.

Reliable was out 3 times in less than a week to attempt to fix a new ac unit they put in. Third trip out, it was determined that a part in the coil was damaged. Technician said he was ordering the part right then and someone would call us the next morning to update us on when the part would be in. Mind you, it is in the 90’s, I have my elderly mom and 2 year old grand daughter in the house with us. It has now been 2 days and no one knows anything about our part. We have asked to speak to a manager or supervisor for 2 days, multiple times during the day, and no one has called us back. My husband is in the retail business and there is always a manager or supervisor available, or they call them back within the hour. Since they have sold, their customer service, professionalism, and overall service is horrible! Now I’m stuck using them because the unit is under warranty!

Description of Work
Repair new ac unit

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

01/24/2022

David S.

It was excellent and they were very professional. They were on time, easy to communicate with and caring.

Description of Work
They did rewiring done it the house and updated the circuit breaker panel.

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed].

10/25/2021

Dorothy B.

They have been excellent and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed a HVAC system and they service it as well.

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

09/08/2021

AL D.

Service went well. Everything works fine.

Description of Work
They did plumbing and electrical.

Work Completed On 08/15/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed].

08/07/2021

Rana K.

Right after installing the UNIT, security system stoped working since installer broke wire in the attic. 3 weeks later, brand new AC stopped working. Called their servicing department several times in past couple of days but NOTHING. Indoor temperature reaching almost 80 and with elderly mother-in-law having difficulty sleeping at night, having explained all that to CSR, her response, there are several incidents going around so we will try to get to us, when they can. Just Pathetic!!!! Having this much trouble with Brand new system so don't know what kind of service will we get in future. Looking for option to return the equipment and getting something more reliable.

Description of Work
Replace AC

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

04/08/2021

Janet C.

The technician knew his job and did it well. My only complaint is with the company itself that sets the cost for work. To replace a hose on a hand-held shower, a hose we already had, was quoted at $140. It would have been a 10-minute job. The sink repair was fine.

Description of Work
Repair kitchen drain.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/07/2021

Jesse D.

The repair was fast and Brent who performed my repair was very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Bathroom sink repair.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

02/05/2021

Aubrey G.

They tried but the problem is not fixed

Description of Work
leak in upstairs jacuzzi tub

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/14/2021

Stewart M.

OK, took a little longer than expected.

Description of Work
Replace faulted wire under kitchen sink.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

01/05/2021

CHISTINE M.

Due to communication issues, it took a little longer then normal to schedule the work date.

Description of Work
New electrical circuit

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/14/2020

Ora H.

Arrived on time, got right to work, Got the Kitchen faucet installation all within a reasonable time frame. Also cleaned up after the job - Great Job!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

11/05/2020

Karen S.

Reliable Heating and Air came out the same day I called about my furnace not working. Dominic, the service tech, diagnosed the problem quickly and had my furnace up and running within 30 minutes of his arrival. The service was professional and the price reasonable. I highly recommend Reliable Heating and Air.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/26/2020

Jean P.

This company is Fantastic! Their technician, Jake, was absolutely perfect. Everything was done correctly and works the first time. I would certainly call Reliable and Jake again!!!!!

Description of Work
Light installation and lighting repair

Category electrician, air duct cleaning, basement remodeling, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/15/2020

Kevin B.

Very well. He was courteous, professional, quick, competent, and very fair in price.

Description of Work
Various plumbing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/07/2020

Laura C.

I've been using Reliable Heating & Air for several years to maintain and repair my HVAC system. I contacted them in September 2020 to inspect my furnace. I was disappointed to find out after the fact that the work was done by a sub-contractor. I wasn't made aware of that at the time I booked service, and I don't know that I would have gone through with it if I had known. I don't know if I'll use Reliable in the future, honestly. I wish there was an "I don't know" button for the "Would you hire again?" question.

Description of Work
Furnace Inspection

Cost $89.95

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/25/2020

Ginny P.

They did a great, went very well, propmt, no extra charge for coming out on a sunday. the repairmean was professional too

Description of Work
Plumbing service for a new hot water heater

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

09/23/2020

Kelly B.

It was good. We only had one small complaint. The connection to the gas line had a leak. We called at 10:30pm at night, they told us a dispatcher was close. But they never came by. I called them, I had to call them three times that night. They did come to fix it the next morning. They were apologetic. The quality of the installation and the work was good.

Description of Work
completely replaced our HVAC system and they moved the units into the corner and replaced all the ducts and put in a 4 ton air conditioning system. Moved the water heater to the same corner as the furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

09/23/2020

Wendy J.

Excellent they did a good job. I liked the company. They did everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
installed a heater and work on the A/C

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Kirk M.

Great. Fixed a problem other companies could not figure out and one other company thought walls needed to be torn down etc. Reliable traced problem to a simple valve! Lower cost and no tear up of my garage!

Description of Work
Problem with furnace

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Julianne D.

On time. Always friendly. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
New HVAC unit

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Tondelay T.

Great all except the toilets weren't caulk and bathroom weren't cleaned up after he repair.

Description of Work
2 toilet repair and new hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

08/28/2020

JW P.

the ultimate outcome was excellent. The HVAC systems works very well. The thermostats are great - I can adjust the temp remotely from my phone. The late issue was that they had a full day of work to install a 3 ton and a 3.5 ton system and they showed up after 1 pm. instead 8 am as scheduled. because the sent the installers to do another job over and hour away that morning. By they time they got to my house, they were exhausted from the work and the drive. They had to send several extra people to help them but they got it done. The systems installed were top quality Trane systems. They even upgraded me to a variable from a single stage because they did not have the single stage in stock on the 3 ton unit. The installation job was ultimately excellent. the pricing package offered the most important thing - lifetime parts & labor on repairs and lifetime maintenance. Having suffered with systems that were dying and needed outrageous repairs and maintenance annually for the past several years, that is worth gold. Finally, my credit was bad but they worked a plan that involved making a deposit of approximately 50%, around $6,600, and the rest on their plan. But the $6,600 is just that, a deposit that will be returned in a few years. The company really worked with me to get us a great system at an affordable price. The least other alternative was $9,500 and the prices ranged up to $14,000. But all of those only offered 10 years parts and 5 years labor. Useless since these systems rarely fail in the first 10 years.

Description of Work
2 HVAC systems installed; one with just AC, the other with AC & Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning