Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Augusta, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Augusta
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceExcellent Service. Quick response time and showed up within an hour. Service team was polite, professional, and courteous. Identified and Fixed the issue and gave suggestions to prevent the issue in the future. Highly recommended!
- Benjamin Franklin PlumbingIt went very well. The guys also gave us a bid on helping us with our Septic line to the house, including digging it up. Awesome job. They cleaned up very nicely too. We will be using them to finish our bathroom to connect the sink/toilet and shower. The price included septic and roughin with a military discount of 10% read less
- Burnley Sanitary Sewer & DrainI have nothing but positive things to say about Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain. I first called at 12 pm and Tony (the owner) answered the phone. He explained the ins and outs of the sewer system in addition he let me know what to look out for if I decided to let someone else pump the sewer tank. After getting off of the phone with him, I felt more confident in making a decision. I call another company and they actually priced me a little cheaper price however I decided not to go with them and go with my gut feeling. I called Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain back at 1 pm and spoke with his wife (Susan). After some small chat and laughter, she scheduled an appointment for me and contacted one of their crews that was on another job. Within 30 minutes, I received a call to let me know they were on the way. The crew members were awesome after all they were "Devil Dogs" and we had stories to talk about. By 3:30 pm, the gunked up sewer tank had been pumped and I was back at work. I could not ask for a better experience or quicker turnaround about something I had no clue about. I would strongly recommend giving Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain a call read less
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServiceSet up an appointment online, they got back to me within 20 minutes and the plumbers were at my house 2 hours later. They were exceptionally polite, focused and professional. Had the work done in no time and cleaned up the mess! They answered all my questions and were just really awesome.
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceWent well; they showed me what the problem was and repaired it. After opening tank they showed me that there were some roots in it and that it needed pumping out. After they were done they showed me the tank and that it was cleaned out.
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceAbsolutely fantastic. Called and was able to do it within an hour. A crew of 2 showed up and was great. Found tank door immediately and system had not been opened in a long time. They pumped and checked. All was good. Friendly and very knowledgeable. Gave great advice. Newer equipment and many years of experience and knowledge on the crew. Was a pleasure to deal with. If you need septic service...do not hesitate to call Mr. Prosser. Extremely reasonable price read less
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceVery well! Got there early, did the job quickly and for less money than I was expecting to pay. Not much more you can ask for than that!
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceMr Prosser returned my phone call promptly. He gave me an appointment time but warned that due to the nature of the business, he might be late. On the day of the appointment, he phoned me several times to keep me updated. His men were courteous & professional. Mr Prosser explained everything so that I could understand and was responsive when I called back later with questions. I was very happy with the service he performed read less
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceI found this company to be EXTREMELY responsive. I'm fairly certain I am correct in the cost I have listed, but need to double check. I called Mr. Prosser in the later afternoon on Friday, 12/16 to inquire when I might be able to make an appointment for a septic tank to be pumped sometime the following week. Mr. Prosser was actually very apologetic that he could not have someone come that day (which I thought was above and beyond in terms of customer service since this was not an urgent call.) He advised me he could send a couple workers out to pump the next day between noon and one if that suited my schedule. The next morning, I received a call at 10:20 AM from Mr. Prosser advising me that his workers were at the door and hadn't received a response to the doorbell. My husband & I were still in the bedroom in the back of the house and had not heard the bell. After the phone call, we were able to go right out and let the workers know they could get started. The two gentlemen located the tank quickly and dug it up. They encountered some initial difficulty because the last time the tank had been dug up (by someone prior to our possession of the home) the service had covered the tank cover with a cloth that was excessively wider than the tank cover. This did cause them to have to dig a wider hole than they expected, but they kept it as small as they could. They pumped, rinsed, and pumped the tank out again leaving it clean and empty. They were very nice about letting my husband and I observe the process and ask questions about future maintenance. They also showed us some concerns they had about the viability of our cinder block tank and gave us a quote on what they believed Mr. Prosser would charge if we chose them to do a full replacement of the tank and drain field at another time. They also ensured that when they recovered the tank cover with the cloth and reburied it that they did it in such a way as to minimize digging needed to uncover the tank for the next pump. Aside from the unexpected early arrival, everything went very smoothly. This company only accepted cash or check at the time I used them, but this is to be expected with many small businesses read less
- Prosser Septic Tank ServiceExcellent service. Called them on. Sunday and they came to the house the next day. Showed up on time and their workers were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Septic Tank Companies in Augusta
- Business Description:Serving Augusta and the CSRA! Direct Services Plumbing and Drain, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured company. We are a family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience in the plumbing and drain field. Our office staff will take your call and keep in communication with you until the plumber arrives at your home. They will also give you his name so you will know whom to expect at your door. Our technicians are courteous and clean. We start and finish each job with attention to ever.. read lessRecent Review:Courteous, professional, people (Connor and Ethan). They arrived on time, and did everything I needed. I got a price quote up front so there were no surprises. Best of all, they were outgoing and friendly. All too often I get tradespersons who have an obvious chip on their shoulders. These two had pleasant personalities and obviously enjoy their work. The office manager, Kathleen, I think, was excellent, as well. I knew exactly when they were due and when they were on their way. I will definitely use them again read lessFrances M.
- Business Description:For more than 30 years, Prosser Septic Tank Service has been proudly serving Graniteville and the surrounding communities with professional, affordable septic system installation and repair. We're ideally located to serve customers in the greater Augusta area. We've worked hard to earn a solid reputation based on our experience and the results we provide to our residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services, ranging from common repairs and regular maintenance of septi.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent Service. Quick response time and showed up within an hour. Service team was polite, professional, and courteous. Identified and Fixed the issue and gave suggestions to prevent the issue in the future. Highly recommended read lessBarry B.
- Business Description:Williams Sewer & Drain Inc. has been in business since 1969 and offers a wide array of services to its customers ranging from plumbing repairs to portable restroom rentals. It has always been our goal to offer quality services at an affordable price and to never leave anyone needing our services in distress. We also pride ourselves in our very quick response to emergency situations. Our customers know that they can call on us day or night to solve their most critical plumbing needs and we w.. read lessRecent Review:Matt and Brandon got to us as quickly as possible, and their work was super. The City did cut the water off, but these two guys dug out and replaced our cut off valve. Thankfully, the water did not run all night, but we now have a proper water cutoff. Thanks again to Matt and Brandon for their expertise. We hope to get them the next time we need work done. Thank you! read lessFlorence S.
- Business Description:At our Best when your plumbing is at its worst!Recent Review:I've had work done several times by this company: including a bunch of faucet replacements last summer, and very recently an unexpected water heater replacement--on a Sunday, yet. Their pricing has always been completely reasonable and fair, and the work always completed efficiently and carefully. The recent water heater replacement was difficult and messy due to the condition the heater was in--and the two technicians working with it remained calm, cheerful and courteous throughout--even with my annoying little dog yapping in the background. They installed a new heater and drip-pan, corrected the horrendous drip-pan installation that had been done long ago by another company, sealed spaces that little critters could crawl through, and finished with a meticulous clean-up job. I keep going back to this company because I trust the work they do, and recommend them without any reservation read lessDiane J.
- Business Description:In 1985 John and Stella Owens created Owens Plumbing Company as a start up company serving the CSRA with John operating the service truck and Stella in the office. With a philosophy of customer service first, quality products a must, the company grew quickly. Owens Plumbing established itself as a Premier plumbing service and repair company over the next 10 years. For 5 years Owens Plumbing was a member of Contractors 2000 a professional business trade organization; Mr. Owens learned to imple.. read lessRecent Review:Super!!!! They came on the same day I called.Derrick R.
- Business Description:Servicing Georgia, North, & South Carolina including Augusta, Asheville, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington and the surrounding areas.. Locally owned and operated franchise since 1984. Roto-Rooter is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your plumbing and drain cleaning needs read lessRecent Review:Installation went fine. Note: They did tell me they were no longer affiliated with Angies List though.George K.
- Business Description:General contractor
- Business Description:Southern Construction and Remodeling, LLC is locally and veteran owned. We have over 30 years experience in new home construction, residential and commercial remodeling. Our goal is to provide our customers with an enjoyable experience. We understand that the success and longevity of our company lie in the hands of our customers that is why we treat each project with respect, integrity, honesty and hard work read less
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1971.Recent Review:I have nothing but positive things to say about Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain. I first called at 12 pm and Tony (the owner) answered the phone. He explained the ins and outs of the sewer system in addition he let me know what to look out for if I decided to let someone else pump the sewer tank. After getting off of the phone with him, I felt more confident in making a decision. I call another company and they actually priced me a little cheaper price however I decided not to go with them and go with my gut feeling. I called Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain back at 1 pm and spoke with his wife (Susan). After some small chat and laughter, she scheduled an appointment for me and contacted one of their crews that was on another job. Within 30 minutes, I received a call to let me know they were on the way. The crew members were awesome after all they were "Devil Dogs" and we had stories to talk about. By 3:30 pm, the gunked up sewer tank had been pumped and I was back at work. I could not ask for a better experience or quicker turnaround about something I had no clue about. I would strongly recommend giving Burnley Sanitary Sewer & Drain a call read lessCasey G.
- Business Description:Plumbing repairs and septic tank repairs and pumping of septic tanks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- North Augusta
- Beech Island
- New Ellenton
septic tank services in Augusta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Lane Plumbing Co. Inc2153 Kings way
- Lane Plumbing Co. Inc
- Owens Well & Pump Service LLC4773 cold springs dr
- Owens Well & Pump Service LLC
- Twin Systems LLC168 Green HilL Rd
Aiken, South Carolina
- Twin Systems LLC
- Unlimited Residential of Augusta, LLC.P.O. Box 204300
- Unlimited Residential of Augusta, LLC.