If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Eustis, FL
There are 16 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Eustis
- max power washing llcWe hired Max Powering Washing to clean the gutters on our home and pressure wash our front walkway. Simply stated, they went way, way beyond our expectations for the work that they did, which was absolutely fantastic. You will not find a harder working group of people anywhere who care so much about the quality of their work. They will have all my business moving forward. Hats off to Max and his company for a job well done
- Road Pros AsphaltVery well. Myer Small was professional and when something needed to be fixed he took care of it. He was trustworthy and true to his word. I would definitely use him again and recommend his services.
- Brogan Concrete Services, LLC.They are fantastic! They came on time, completed the pressure washing in a timely manner, and we're super professional. Their pricing was fair. I would definitely have them come out to work on our home again.
- Road Pros AsphaltThey called out of the blue and we have needed it done for a long time. He said they were giving a big discount to keep staff working through covid-19. I had never gotten a quote for it so I don't know if it was a good price but it seemed reasonable. They showed up the very next day and did the job. We tend to have flooding so they graded to flow into the front yard and dug a trench to help get the water flowing. It still puddles some when it rains heavy but is much better
- All American Paving & Sealcoating LLCI had to postpone once; they had to postpone once. Did a very good job of removing damaged areas before resurfacing. They did not put a seal between the finished drive and the roadbed which seems to be standard in most paving jobs.
- Asphalt EngineeringWe paid more than the big deal price because we had extra work done. The offer in the big deal was very basic and I wanted some extra work done, so it was a small fee over and above the $129 but I don't remember exactly how much it was - it was reasonable though. I don't mean to sound critical but, it's been long ago and I don't really have a clear memory of everything, I know that there was something that I didn't anticipate. So I paid more than the $129. Overall I was satisfied with the work, and the additional work that they did was very thorough
- NCG Landscape and Lawn MaintenanceThey do a FANTASTIC landscaping job on our facilities. They are the most reasonable vendor we could find. They always complete their work very timely on a weekly basis. I add additional work at times to trim our many palms and trees around the HOA controlled land / pond. Our residence loves the way our entrance is SUBURB. I would highly recommend their services
- JEFF CONNOLLY PAVING CONTRACTORSAfter another company started the work and would not finish it up to building code requrements, we were left with a ripped-up driveway and winter fast approaching. We contacted several other contractors and decided to try finding a contractor thru the internet for the first time. Several won't even come over to give us an estimate and others gave us estimates that were all over the place in price and one raised his price $1000 after we called him back and said we were interested!!! Our son told us about Angie's List and that is were we found Jeff Connolly. Decided to give Jeff a shot at it since he was local and was giving us a fair price. Had some issues getting the building permit and some weather delays (nothing to do with Jeff), but once that was out of the way, Jeff showed-up when he said he would and did a fantastic job on the driveway. He finished the job quickly and the driveway passed the building inspection with flying colors. We now have a beautiful looking driveway that makes the house look 100% better and I would totally recommend Jeff to anyone looking to get a driveway replaced. Nice to know that there are still honest contractors out there that will give you a great job at a fair price
- Brogan Concrete Services, LLC.Scott met with me this morning and was able to schedule me in as short notice. Nick came by and did a great job. I am very particular in details and the company has met my expectations. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for pressure washing services. Thank you! -Manny
- Brogan Concrete Services, LLC.We highly recommend this company. They were very professional. They pressure washed our gutters and rock edging around the front of our house at no cost.
Driveway Pavers in Eustis
- Business Description:Hi I am Zach Rowe and I am the owner of All American Pavement we specialize in chip and seal pavement we also do asphalt and concrete work.We are one of the top up-and-coming paving companies in central Ohio. We have been in business since 1992.Our company has completed over 5,000 paving contracts, and every single one of them was completed to the homeowners or counties satisfaction. We do chip and seal paving, but WE DO NOT OFFER SEALCOATINGRecent Review:Doug was responsive and understood the needs of our driveway project, which included grading, high spots, filling low spots, using existing gravel, thorough vibratory roller, and top with chip and seal. Meticulous prep work and no surprises in the final invoice - all costs were communicated. Friendly, courteous, employee who explained what was happening and clearly took pride in his workMike E.
- Business Description:New driveway parking lot And private road asphalt paving and seal coating we are a family ran company and have been since 1974 owner is present on all job sites to make sure you get exactly what you are expecting we provide free estimate on all projects so you know exactly what it will cost you up front all work will be warranted for one year so you can feel safe about spending your hard earned money on a driveway or parking lot that will last for years to come most of are work is done with ..Recent Review:Earnest Ricky is a con man to rip you off. Road pros asphalt came down my driveway begging for business. i was promised a 2” think driveway with a 1 year warranty. I very soon found out all of this was LIES. Instead i received a 1/4” driveway of horrible quality. Within a month it was already washing out and pot holes formed all the way to the dirt underneath. Cracks and ruts formed and weeds are coming through the entire length. When i called about the warranty and repair i left over 20 voicemails and calls and all were ignored for 9 months now. He refused to make the repair, he refused to give me my money back and he refused to answer any call or voicemail. HE WILL NOT HONOR HIS WARRANTY. HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS. Poor quality work from a bad company with a dishonorable ownerJay A.
- Business Description:With nearly 30 years of history serving our customers, Cat & I has earned a reputation as the leading provider of concrete cutting, core drilling, concrete removal, demolition, and hauling services in Central Florida. Our team has the experience and expertise needed to achieve your goals safely and effectively. Our comprehensive service offering provides our customers with a turnkey solution to their needs. Here are the services we provide for our clients in the Orlando, Florida areaRecent Review:They were excellent, great professionalism and responsiveness, fair pricing as well. I highly recommend them.Lauren S.
- Business Description:I have been in business for over 20 years beautifying homes' driveways, walkways, garage floors, parking lots and sidewalks for residential and commercial clients in several states. I have over 2200 references and repeat customers because I'm professional, fair and guarantee my workmanship
- Business Description:With a focus on long term beautification and protection we offer a 2 year warranty on all residential sealing applications. Most additional handyman work is also offered with a 2 year warranty.Recent Review:The was our second time using Sealing Specialists, and they were once again superb in every way. We are very happy with the entire experience and the results.Bob G.
- Business Description:Multiple Award Winning, First Class in customer care with Expert Advice no matter the season! Please visit & see our projects on our website at: http://ncglandscaping.com, Facebook or Google. NCG Landscape was established in 2000. We provide Landscape Services for Commercial and Residential clients throughout the greater Orlando area. Landscape Design & Installation, Paving & Hardscape, Landscape Lighting, Synthetic Turf, Property Cleanup, Pressure Washing, Sod & Mulch, Tree Care -Trimming, ..Recent Review:We're in love with our new backyard landscaping. Morne is wonderful to work with and was able to do our project within our budget. The demo and landscape crew was professional and courteous and did a fantastic job.Randy & Kristina B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business since 1983. Specializes in sealing hardscapes, which includes, but is not limited to brick pavers, and travertine. Tropical Paver Sealing strives to earn your trust through value, pricing, high quality workmanship, and by providing you honest guidance to make your project more affordable, without compromising the quality of the final product. We're here to serve you. Tampa Main Office and Mailing address: 5450 Bruce B Downs Blvd #128, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543..Recent Review:My courtyard looks beautiful, like new, as it did when I first moved in years ago.! My tech, Jacob did an amazing job removing the mold and mildew. I'm so happy. He was polite and pleasant but more importantly he took his job seriously. He was diligent, hardworking and thorough. The company was prompt with service and competitive in price with others. They followed up with a phone call immediately after the job was complete, I am truly a satisfied customer and highly recommend Tropical Paver Sealing. Thank you so much for your reliability and excellenceAnn M.
- Business Description:Reef Tropical Cleaning and Services has been in business since 1998, we are licensed insured specializing in pressure cleaning, interior and exterior painting, home and business cleaning and Handyman services in related aspects for your residence and your commercial property, parking lot, patio,home condo. Our staff is highly trained and experience to DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! Additional Contact Alex Pere
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:Paver installation company/ hardscape specialist. Family owned and operated with over 25 experience providing custom design services for all your hardscape projects.Recent Review:Debbie and her team did a beautiful paver job around my pool early this year. There unfortunately was recently a spot that start sinking. I reached out to Debbie and within a weeks time, she had her guys out to correct the issue. This is quality work and quality company who stand behind their productEddie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Plymouth
- Mount Dora
- Grand Island
- Howey In The Hills
- Lake Monroe
- Lake Mary
- Forest City
- Altamonte Springs
- Orange City
driveway paving contractors in Eustis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Beginning Environmental1324 Windmill Ridge Loop
- A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc.2459 Cheney Hwy Bldg B, Ste. 80
- Abraham's Construction LLC9359 Dearmont Ave
- Accurate Asphalt Services510 Clifford Avenue
- Accurate Pavers & Landscape1416 S Lake Pleasant Rd
- ADVANCED PAVING & SEALCOAT INC620 S Hawthorne Ave
- AGA Sons Construction12636 Maribou Circle
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- All Asphalt Services Inc.1102 Woodsmere Ave
- All In Construction Services LLC761 Ciara Creek Cv
- Americas Guy16215 State Road 50 Ste 202
- Amos Trucking & Site Work Aggregates3157 CR 774
- Aqua Prime, LLC P.O. Box 530552
- Arrow Pavement Services, Inc.3936 S. Semoran Blvd. # 118
- Asphalt Repair Services676 N. Winterpark Drive
- Asphalt Sealcoating of Central Florida LLCPO Box 549
- A New Beginning Environmental
- B&L Commercial Cleaning1745 S John Young Pkwy
- B&L Commercial Cleaning
- Calloway ConstructionP.O. Box 723
- Cat & I Concrete Cutting & Demolition731 Duncan Ave
- Corthell Construction Services, Inc.1818 Valley Creek Ct
- Cox's Sod & Tractor LLC4865 Tokay ave
- Custom Design Pavers9224 Water Meadow Ct
- Calloway Construction
- ICOA Builders1711 35th St
- ICOA Builders
- Orlando Seal Solutions Seal Coating & Paving5000 dr phillips blvd
- Orlando Seal Solutions Seal Coating & Paving
- Parking Lot Services (PLS)8511 Sunstate St. STE 101
- pavers concepts inc.840 s grand hwy apt 41b
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Precise Pressure1135 Greenley Ave
- Premier choice services779 E Bay Ave
- Premier Concrete & Construction, LLC33649 E Lake Joanna Dr
- Prestige Paving & Land Development, Inc.4950 Patch Road
- Pro Wash Florida356 clermont rd
Lake Mary, Florida
- Pulcini Construction, Inc.6923 Narcoossee Rd. Suite 630
- Parking Lot Services (PLS)
- Reef Tropical Cleaning & Services6265 SW 129 PL Ste 2304
- Reske Construction Corp
2101 Wild Oak Ct, Florida
- RIG Property Management200 N John Young Pkwy
- Road Pros Asphalt109 Ambersweet Way
- Root's Complete Lawn And tree Care3515 Dr Love Rd
- Reef Tropical Cleaning & Services
- USA Seal&Stripe609 Nadina Place
- USA Seal&Stripe
- X-treme Building Contractors IncPO Box 521832
- X-treme Building Contractors Inc