In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Dade City, FL
There are 20 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Dade City
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.Let me start off by saying that Keith is AWESOME, hard working and AWESOME. I would not hesitate to recommend SeaSide Septic to anyone who has a septic tank! This is the second time that I have used their services and compared to other local services that I've used, they are the most honest, trustworthy and should be at the top of your list when you need your septic serviced
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI would highly recommend Southern Sanitary. Customer service was great. Walter R was very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. AND pricing was great!
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, IncPerfectly! Duane was prompt, friendly, professional and educational! He cleaned the tank, calculated the size of the tank, identified the make and model of the tank, and confirmed that it fills correctly. i.e. Proper rate of flow. He marked the drain field lines, drew a topo map showing location of the fields, tank, house, and distance from the well. We have used Price since 2002
- Tampa SepticWent better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommend.
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI called on 10/3/20 it was a Saturday and needed it pumped out today not tomorow They came to my house in one hour and a half, The technician was a fellow named Dan who works out of Sarasota Very polite and Professional, He deserves a 5 star rating, I would definatly use this company again, sorry about the spellin
- All Pro PlumbingTeri and her team at All Pro Plumbing were able to quickly respond to our needs after our home had flooded due to a clogged main drain line. They sent out multiple employees multiple different times during a period, when we needed a large amount of work done. As a first time homeowner, we were unsure of what was happening within our pipes, and All Pro Plumbing did a fantastic job at providing information before, during, and after working, as well as always providing an upfront price for the work, so we were never surprised. Teri and her team were always willing to work with us and provide us with the best service and the best price possible. We had used other plumbing services prior to All Pro, and the customer service and response time do not compare. We will continue to use All Pro Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs forward
- ASAP Septic Tank ServiceDave was very prompt and professional and did an awesome job changing my septic tank pump and put a riser in.I would recommend him to anyone that needs septic services.
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCIt could not have gone any smoother. I was able to make an appointment for the next day. Something came up and they allowed me to change to the following day with no problems. I received a call before they arrived. They got here when they say they would and were Friendly and professional
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip MauriciAfter two other plumbers either threw up their hands or said "no way," I called The Clean Plumbers to tackle getting Humpty-Dumpty all put back together. I'd used this company to install a new water heater a couple of months prior and had no problems. Another plumber had been recommended to reinstall all my plumbing after my kitchen renovation. With two plumber fails I was delighted that The Clean Plumbers did not seem thrown by the scope and difficulty of my plumbing needs. The addition of a farm or apron front sink was the source of all the difficulty as the deeper sink lowered and therefore cramped the many things going on under my sink. All the previous plumbing configurations were not possible. With a large disposal, new dishwasher connections that wouldn't reach and a reserve osmosis system & tank under the sink--well, lets just say it was very complicated, and tight! The Clean Plumbers sent Jay out the afternoon I called. Jay was very pleasant, positive and professional. He didn't seem thrown at all by all that I had going on under that sink. After a couple or so hours he had everything working perfectly. Jay had to be creative with getting it all to work in such a tight space but took it all in stride. And, when finished it all looked nice, not like the jumbled mess I had anticipated I'd be left with. I regret not calling The Clean Plumbers first, but will definitely next time
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip MauriciMy husband's mother was coming to visit Monday morning... He came on Sunday evening, used a snake and got on the roof to clean the vent too. He also reminded us to use enzymes in the septic.
Septic Tank Companies in Dade City
- Business Description:Tampa Bay Plumbers is a 24hr service company that specializes in residential plumbing and septic work. Our technicians have been working in plumbing and septic for at least 10 years, and many are coming up on 10 years with our company! See for yourself why we are such a trusted service provider on Angie's List. We never compromise our integrity and work very hard to make our customers problems go away forever. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are words we live by here at Tampa Bay Plumbe..Recent Review:Since the company advertised they are a 24 hour company and they had good reviews we figured we would give them a try. We called at 9:45 pm on Saturday evening when we started encountering the problem. We were told there was a gentleman on a call at an apartment building but that he would be over afterwards. We were next on the list. We hadn't heard from them and called back around midnight. We were informed the job was taking longer than anticipated but not to worry as we were 2nd the list and the next to be helped. My husband then tried calling back at 2:00 am since we hadn't heard from them. No one answered the phone, we received no response. My husband stayed up all night waiting for the plumber. After not hearing from the company I called after 8:00 am on Sunday morning. At that point I was informed that no one could be sent out until Monday morning. I was extremely disappointed. If they had been more proactive with their customer service I could have called another company in the interim. Unfortunately with my husband staying up all night this has ruined our Father's Day plans we had set for todayTreena H.
- Business Description:We have been in the septic business for over 40 years in Florida. We are a family owned and operated business and we strive to service our customers and take care of all your septic needs.Recent Review:Excellent. He goes above and beyond. Very pleased. I would highly recommend them.Amanda S.
- Business Description:TSI is a full service septic company that includes septic pumping and cleaning, septic design and permitting, maintenance and operations, and septic system install. TSI co-owner, Greg Mayfield, is a Master Septic Tank Contractor and a former state septic/health inspector. TSI provides the customer with education and knowledge to make an informed decision between the different options that exist. TSI is here to helpRecent Review:Went better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommendAnthony M.
- Business Description:Cote's Septic is a family owned business that strives on excellence and customer service. We have a four man crew devoted to pumping, repairing, and installing quality septic systems. Our billing process is paid upon completionRecent Review:He did the job but my problem is ongoingVina H.
- Business Description:15% OFF FOR ALL NEW CUSTOMERS! Central Florida's #1 Residential Plumbing Company! Providing services for all residential plumbing repairs, Leak Detection, Re-piping, In-line video drainage inspection, water heater installation and repair, faucet/toilet repair and replacement, garbage disposals, all septic and sewer repair and replacement. Convenient upfront flat rate pricing. Family owned and operated since 1973Recent Review:There were some problems getting materials, but this was not Phillips fault as we wanted some items that just were not being manufactured during the COVID-19. Phillips was extremely helpful is helping provide beautiful alternatives and actually, the bathroom turned out better than we have envisioned. We cannot wait to start the remodel on our second bath and shower. These are great people. I would not hesitate to work with them againSandra A.
- Business Description:We do plumbing better, guaranteed. Here’s how. Our phones are answered by live service reps around the clock. All of our highly trained technicians are drug free, so you will have the peace of mind that a true professional will enter your home. We provide up front prices. This way, you know all of your options and the exact amount before we do the job, no surprises. We couldn’t be The Clean Plumbers if we left a mess. We always carry cleaning supplies and wear shoe covers to protect your carp..Recent Review:Very prompt service. Tech arrived, inspected the issue, used his equipment to clear slow flushing toilet and all was well. Most pleased.Paul S.
- Business Description:All your septic needs. Family owned and operated since 1986.Recent Review:service man carl was prompt very knowledgeable and politeart e.
- Business Description:Seaside Septic Services is a family owned company in the Sarasota county area. As the owner and employee i have worked in the septic field for 22 years in all phases of the business. Giving Seaside Septic Services that competitive edge in the businessRecent Review:Let me start off by saying that Keith is AWESOME, hard working and AWESOME. I would not hesitate to recommend SeaSide Septic to anyone who has a septic tank! This is the second time that I have used their services and compared to other local services that I've used, they are the most honest, trustworthy and should be at the top of your list when you need your septic servicedLouis T.
- Business Description:See website for additional service area. Additional contact name - F Garey Wallace.Recent Review:I found both Lee and Brendan, to be courteous and professional, they were timely and very informative. upon moving into our new home we were totally unprepared to find that our hot water heater was suddenly not working. it was very upsetting. Due to Lee's expertise He was able to determine that our Hot Water Heater was still under warranty, thereby saving us Hundreds of dollars in the process. Such honesty and forthrightness is rare in many trades nowadays and it made our experience with The Unstoppers a very pleasant experience. I am proud to welcome such upstanding professionals into my home, ad heartily recommend them to any one else in need of plumbing servicebill n.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Fully insured. Owner of company is on premises and over sees all jobs done. Immediate response. Seniors citizen discount. Military and Veteran discounts. 24/7 hour emergency phone number and serviceRecent Review:I've been using them for 15 years and they always did a great job.Brian Mellow m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Dade City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Tampa501 S FALKENBURG RD
- 911 Restoration of Tampa
- AA Coastal Septic15382 Jernigan St
- AAA SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 3389
- AAA Whites Septic Tank Service10384 Cobb Rd
- Abbott's Construction Services Inc- Septic3508 E Laurel Rd
- ABOUT TIME PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING26312 TWIN PINES CT
Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Adam's Septic Service Inc2201 S Kingsway Rd
- Aegis Insurance Group, LLC2575 Ulmerton Rd 250
- American Restoration and Remodeling Inc4044 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, Inc5534 Wray Way
- ASAP Septic Tank Service5360 Shoupe Ln
- AA Coastal Septic
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC1400 CLEARWATER LARGO RD
- CHAMBO Industries634 Blue Taverna Ln
- Chris's Plumbing Service6404 US Hwy 301 S
- Chuck's Plumbing1511 E Fowler Ave Ste E
- Cliff's Septic Svc IncPO Box 10567
- COTE'S SEPTIC TANK SVCP.o box 593
- Crowell Plumbing7305 N Florida Ave
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAYPO BOX 125
Lake Alfred, Florida
- Fisher Aluminum & Screen Repair LLC12722 Greenmoor Dr
- Flagship Plumbing, Inc.1727 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Florida Pond Cleaning4949 N Orange Blossom Trail
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAY
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services IncPO Box 245 Thonotosassa fl
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services Inc
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.PO Box 1306
- James C. Miller Inc.109 S. Disston Ave.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- JAMES CALHOUN SEPTIC TANKS1507 Bonnie Rd
Plant City, Florida
- JERRY MILLS DISCOUNT PUMPING11421 State Road 52
- JPB Customs LLC13344 Golf Crest Circle
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.
- Red Cap Plumbing and Air7218 E Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Reliable Septic & Sewer Inc17447 Bathurst Ave
Spring Hill, Florida
- Rios Plumbing, Inc.7515 Maryland Avenue
- Robby's Septic Tank & Plumbing Service9158 Hall Rd
- Robco Septic SolutionsPO Box 1404
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5020 Tampa W Blvd
- Red Cap Plumbing and Air
- Sattefield Home Repair1039 South Dr
Polk City, Florida
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.4170 Calatrava Ave
North Port, Florida
- ServiceMaster 24 Hour7840 Professional Place
- Straight Flush Septic Service1487 Fairmont St
- SUBTERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES INC3927 US HWY 19
- Sattefield Home Repair
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC6205 Johns Rd SUITE 11-12
- Tampa Bay Plumbing613 S Missouri Ave
- Tampa Septic9852 Preakness Stakes Way
Dade City, Florida
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip Maurici14545 N Florida Ave
- The Drain Team, Inc.2025 Wild Acres Rd
- The Phillips CorpPO Box 28
Eagle Lake, Florida
- Thompson Plumbing Inc4208 Ollie Rd
- Todays Plumbing904 Wyngate Ct.
Safety Harbor, Florida
- TRI-COUNTY SEPTIC11421 ST RD 52
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC
- Watre Fire and Mold Help16008 Northlake Village D
- Wayne Conyers Plumbing Inc13309 E Wheeler Rd
- WHITT'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICE6625 State Highway 579
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wooten's Well Drilling & Septic Tank InstallationP.O. Box 323
- Watre Fire and Mold Help