In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Antonio, FL
There are 14 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Antonio
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.Let me start off by saying that Keith is AWESOME, hard working and AWESOME. I would not hesitate to recommend SeaSide Septic to anyone who has a septic tank! This is the second time that I have used their services and compared to other local services that I've used, they are the most honest, trustworthy and should be at the top of your list when you need your septic serviced
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI would highly recommend Southern Sanitary. Customer service was great. Walter R was very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. AND pricing was great!
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, IncPerfectly! Duane was prompt, friendly, professional and educational! He cleaned the tank, calculated the size of the tank, identified the make and model of the tank, and confirmed that it fills correctly. i.e. Proper rate of flow. He marked the drain field lines, drew a topo map showing location of the fields, tank, house, and distance from the well. We have used Price since 2002
- Tampa SepticWent better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommend.
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI called on 10/3/20 it was a Saturday and needed it pumped out today not tomorow They came to my house in one hour and a half, The technician was a fellow named Dan who works out of Sarasota Very polite and Professional, He deserves a 5 star rating, I would definatly use this company again, sorry about the spellin
- All Pro PlumbingTeri and her team at All Pro Plumbing were able to quickly respond to our needs after our home had flooded due to a clogged main drain line. They sent out multiple employees multiple different times during a period, when we needed a large amount of work done. As a first time homeowner, we were unsure of what was happening within our pipes, and All Pro Plumbing did a fantastic job at providing information before, during, and after working, as well as always providing an upfront price for the work, so we were never surprised. Teri and her team were always willing to work with us and provide us with the best service and the best price possible. We had used other plumbing services prior to All Pro, and the customer service and response time do not compare. We will continue to use All Pro Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs forward
- ASAP Septic Tank ServiceDave was very prompt and professional and did an awesome job changing my septic tank pump and put a riser in.I would recommend him to anyone that needs septic services.
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCIt could not have gone any smoother. I was able to make an appointment for the next day. Something came up and they allowed me to change to the following day with no problems. I received a call before they arrived. They got here when they say they would and were Friendly and professional
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCI am very happy with Tampa Bay Plumbers. Billy performed a very thorough inspection of my septic system, installed a new pump, and made his recommendations. The next day the two Carlos came out and installed risers, a new filter, and a new alarm. Jeff even came out and offered his assessment and advice. The employees at Tampa Bay Plumbers really know their business and are experts on various septic systems. I would recommend them to anyone needing septic work
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip MauriciAfter two other plumbers either threw up their hands or said "no way," I called The Clean Plumbers to tackle getting Humpty-Dumpty all put back together. I'd used this company to install a new water heater a couple of months prior and had no problems. Another plumber had been recommended to reinstall all my plumbing after my kitchen renovation. With two plumber fails I was delighted that The Clean Plumbers did not seem thrown by the scope and difficulty of my plumbing needs. The addition of a farm or apron front sink was the source of all the difficulty as the deeper sink lowered and therefore cramped the many things going on under my sink. All the previous plumbing configurations were not possible. With a large disposal, new dishwasher connections that wouldn't reach and a reserve osmosis system & tank under the sink--well, lets just say it was very complicated, and tight! The Clean Plumbers sent Jay out the afternoon I called. Jay was very pleasant, positive and professional. He didn't seem thrown at all by all that I had going on under that sink. After a couple or so hours he had everything working perfectly. Jay had to be creative with getting it all to work in such a tight space but took it all in stride. And, when finished it all looked nice, not like the jumbled mess I had anticipated I'd be left with. I regret not calling The Clean Plumbers first, but will definitely next time
Septic Tank Companies in San Antonio
- Business Description:Tampa Bay Plumbers is a 24hr service company that specializes in residential plumbing and septic work. Our technicians have been working in plumbing and septic for at least 10 years, and many are coming up on 10 years with our company! See for yourself why we are such a trusted service provider on Angie's List. We never compromise our integrity and work very hard to make our customers problems go away forever. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are words we live by here at Tampa Bay Plumbe..Recent Review:Since the company advertised they are a 24 hour company and they had good reviews we figured we would give them a try. We called at 9:45 pm on Saturday evening when we started encountering the problem. We were told there was a gentleman on a call at an apartment building but that he would be over afterwards. We were next on the list. We hadn't heard from them and called back around midnight. We were informed the job was taking longer than anticipated but not to worry as we were 2nd the list and the next to be helped. My husband then tried calling back at 2:00 am since we hadn't heard from them. No one answered the phone, we received no response. My husband stayed up all night waiting for the plumber. After not hearing from the company I called after 8:00 am on Sunday morning. At that point I was informed that no one could be sent out until Monday morning. I was extremely disappointed. If they had been more proactive with their customer service I could have called another company in the interim. Unfortunately with my husband staying up all night this has ruined our Father's Day plans we had set for todayTreena H.
- Business Description:Cote's Septic is a family owned business that strives on excellence and customer service. We have a four man crew devoted to pumping, repairing, and installing quality septic systems. Our billing process is paid upon completionRecent Review:He did the job but my problem is ongoingVina H.
- Business Description:TSI is a full service septic company that includes septic pumping and cleaning, septic design and permitting, maintenance and operations, and septic system install. TSI co-owner, Greg Mayfield, is a Master Septic Tank Contractor and a former state septic/health inspector. TSI provides the customer with education and knowledge to make an informed decision between the different options that exist. TSI is here to helpRecent Review:Went better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommendAnthony M.
- Business Description:Tampa Bay Plumbing is here to help with all of your plumbing needs in the Clearwater, FL area. Whether you need emergency plumbing or sewer repair, you can count on us. Call us today to schedule your appointment with us! Alternate Phone: (727) 224-9551 Fax: (727) 223-639Recent Review:Everything went well in installation. Very nice guys.Cheryl F.
- Business Description:AAA Whites Septic Tank ServiceRecent Review:Called to make an appointment, scheduled for the next day. The driver, Brian, called about 8:30am to confirm he was on his way with an ETA of 9:00. He was very good and offered advice while doing a thorough pump of both sides, cleaned the output filter, and used a hose to wash down the tank. White's will definitely be my first call the next time I need service with my septic systemDouglas M.
- Business Description:Seaside Septic Services is a family owned company in the Sarasota county area. As the owner and employee i have worked in the septic field for 22 years in all phases of the business. Giving Seaside Septic Services that competitive edge in the businessRecent Review:Let me start off by saying that Keith is AWESOME, hard working and AWESOME. I would not hesitate to recommend SeaSide Septic to anyone who has a septic tank! This is the second time that I have used their services and compared to other local services that I've used, they are the most honest, trustworthy and should be at the top of your list when you need your septic servicedLouis T.
- Business Description:All your septic needs. Family owned and operated since 1986.Recent Review:service man carl was prompt very knowledgeable and politeart e.
- Business Description:We send plumbers not service technicians! We are a plumbing company you can trust, we guarantee all our work, there are no service charges or trip fees, we give upfront pricing.Recent Review:Very well. David and Bob were prompt, informative, and pleasant to deal with. They were prepared to supply various models, per my request, and the installation took very little time. This is not my first experience with Olin and I would highly recommendSteve M.
- Business Description:Free Estimate for a completed job, No trip charge, No extra charge for after hour service. Additional phone - (813) 689-5864. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - American Alliance Always Available, Drain Patrol, The Drain Wranglers, Citi PlumbingRecent Review:Great! Bill and Alex were awesome!!!Carrie H.
- Business Description:Emergency Service Available!Recent Review:It was great! They were punctual, and professional.Cheryl C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in San Antonio
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Tampa501 S FALKENBURG RD
- 911 Restoration of Tampa
- AA Coastal Septic15382 Jernigan St
- AAA SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 3389
- AAA Whites Septic Tank Service10384 Cobb Rd
- Abbott's Construction Services Inc- Septic3508 E Laurel Rd
- ABOUT TIME PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING26312 TWIN PINES CT
Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Adam's Septic Service Inc2201 S Kingsway Rd
- Aegis Insurance Group, LLC2575 Ulmerton Rd 250
- American Restoration and Remodeling Inc4044 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, Inc5534 Wray Way
- AA Coastal Septic
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC1400 CLEARWATER LARGO RD
- CHAMBO Industries634 Blue Taverna Ln
- Chris's Plumbing Service6404 US Hwy 301 S
- Chuck's Plumbing1511 E Fowler Ave Ste E
- Cliff's Septic Svc IncPO Box 10567
- COTE'S SEPTIC TANK SVCP.o box 593
- Crowell Plumbing7305 N Florida Ave
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAYPO BOX 125
Lake Alfred, Florida
- Fisher Aluminum & Screen Repair LLC12722 Greenmoor Dr
- Flagship Plumbing, Inc.1727 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Florida Pond Cleaning4949 N Orange Blossom Trail
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAY
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services IncPO Box 245 Thonotosassa fl
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services Inc
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.PO Box 1306
- James C. Miller Inc.109 S. Disston Ave.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- JAMES CALHOUN SEPTIC TANKS1507 Bonnie Rd
Plant City, Florida
- JERRY MILLS DISCOUNT PUMPING11421 State Road 52
- JPB Customs LLC13344 Golf Crest Circle
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.
- Reliable Septic & Sewer Inc17447 Bathurst Ave
Spring Hill, Florida
- Rios Plumbing, Inc.7515 Maryland Avenue
- Robby's Septic Tank & Plumbing Service9158 Hall Rd
- Robco Septic SolutionsPO Box 1404
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5020 Tampa W Blvd
- Reliable Septic & Sewer Inc
- Sattefield Home Repair1039 South Dr
Polk City, Florida
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.4170 Calatrava Ave
North Port, Florida
- ServiceMaster 24 Hour7840 Professional Place
- Straight Flush Septic Service1487 Fairmont St
- SUBTERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES INC3927 US HWY 19
- Sattefield Home Repair
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC6205 Johns Rd SUITE 11-12
- Tampa Bay Plumbing613 S Missouri Ave
- Tampa Septic9852 Preakness Stakes Way
Dade City, Florida
- TED'S SEPTIC TANKS130 ED SCANLON LN
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip Maurici14545 N Florida Ave
- The Drain Team, Inc.2025 Wild Acres Rd
- Thompson Plumbing Inc4208 Ollie Rd
- Todays Plumbing904 Wyngate Ct.
Safety Harbor, Florida
- TRI-COUNTY SEPTIC11421 ST RD 52
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC
- Watre Fire and Mold Help16008 Northlake Village D
- Wayne Conyers Plumbing Inc13309 E Wheeler Rd
- WHITT'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICE6625 State Highway 579
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wooten's Well Drilling & Septic Tank InstallationP.O. Box 323
- Watre Fire and Mold Help