Having a septic tank system requires some maintenance. In order to avoid hazardous incidents or health problems, read below to learn some key septic tank safety tips.
Get matched with top septic system services in Clermont, FL
There are 15 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clermont
- LAPIN SEPTIC TANK SERVICES INCJob well done , with help full in mind , nothing wrong with our septic but Jason test everything. Thank you Jason !!
- Brownie's Septic and PlumbingExcellent service from Brownies. We’ve used them twice in a month. Prompt and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend
- Drainage Solutions - Septic Repair & ServiceOutstanding work quality and customer service. All work to replace drain field was high quality and conducted in a timely and professional manner. I needed to obtain documentation and drawings of work completed almost 14 years ago. The office staff went above and beyond expectations and completed the request in a very timely manner. Very impressive customer service
- Brownie's Septic and PlumbingThey are the most honest people in the business. Worthy of your complete trust. Beyond excellent service!!!
- All Out Septic inc.We just had All Out Septic at our property to clean out our septic tank and are pleased to highly recommend their service. Shane was on-time, explained exactly what he needed to do and completed the job within an hour, leaving the property in pristine condition. If you have any septic needs, I wouldn't hesitate to call All Out Septic at 352-504-5101
- Anytime SepticThe technicians kept me informed as they proceeded. The only complaint is that there is now a low spot in the lawn where the work was done.
- Green's Environmental ServicesI called Green’s Environmental Services because they had amazing ratings on Angie’s List. I thought it might have been a really long time since the septic tank had been pumped out, and with the toilets having issues, I needed help quickly. They came out first thing the next morning and took care of everything with no attempts to upsell unnecessarily. They were incredibly easy to work with and the owner really went above and beyond to make sure everything was done correctly. Highly recommend these guys
- Brownie's Septic and PlumbingBrownies Septic was quite response and provided a quote the same day. Since I am still getting Quotes and applying for a Permit, no final decision has been made.
- Acme Environmental ServicesStay away from Acme. They installed our drain field less than two years ago in a new build. We started having constant issues at the 1 year mark. After they refused to do anything my husband dug up the main line from the septic to the drain field which showed the pipe was bowed, not draining correctly and leaking at the tank. They did come at that point and fixed it after we dug it up on our own to prove something was wrong. We still continued to have constant issues. After several attempts to get the owner to call us and come out for himself, which he has failed to do so, the company basically pointed fingers at everyone else and washed their hands of us. We are now in the process of replacing the entire system out of our own pocket. Once we dug up the drain field we found hard pan and old root systems stopping the system from draining. And the drain field was put in the wrong spot according to the site plan. But they aren’t taking any actions to rectify these issues or assist us in fixing their mistakes. I would highly suggest staying away from this company
- Green's Environmental ServicesI will never suggest or call another company for any septic issues. We had a full septic replacement done by Green's in under 8 hours. The owner Dominique is a Master Contractor and is able to schedule inspections for a specific time, the work started at 7 AM, and they removed our old tank and drain field, installed a new tank and drain field, and had it inspected by 2 PM the same day. They covered the field and cleaned up by 4 PM. Most septic companies will leave your field and tank uncovered for days or weeks waiting for inspection. The price came in right at the estimate and was very reasonable. Absolutely great work
Last update on May 4, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Clermont, FL
Deals in Clermont for Septic Tank Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
It’s crucial to install a septic tank with the right volume to avoid wastewater backups. This guide will help you calculate the right septic tank volume.
Your home’s septic system needs a little TLC to keep running efficiently. Follow these tips to extend your septic system’s useful lifespan.
Find septic tank services in
Septic Tank Contractors in Clermont, FL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Orlando304 Palmetto St Suite 110
Orlando, Florida 32824
- 911 Restoration of Orlando
- A New Beginning Environmental1324 Windmill Ridge Loop
Orlando, Florida 32828
- A-1 Septic299 W 7th St
Orlando, Florida 32824
- Ace Discount SepticPO Box 782301
Orlando, Florida 32878
- Acme Environmental Services1040 Leather Fern Ln
Mims, Florida 32754
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SERVICES, INCPO BOX 915
Minneola, Florida 34755
- All Pro Plumbing7205 Edgewater Dr
Orlando, Florida 32810
- All PRO Services Co.811 Sawdust Trail
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
- American Restoration and Remodeling Inc4044 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida 34606
- A New Beginning Environmental
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing647 Business Park Blvd
Winter Garden, Florida 34787
- Bordeau Plumbing3676 hogshead road
Apopka, Florida 32703
- Brownie's Septic and Plumbing4949 N Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida 32810
- Bryan Plumbing Inc3804 N John Young Pkwy Ste 2
Orlando, Florida 32804
- BYRD SEPTIC SERVICES215 ROD LN
Davenport, Florida 33837
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- EXACT PLUMBING INC305 E 4th St Unit 101
Sanford, Florida 32771
- EXACT PLUMBING INC
- Frank Gay Services6206 Forest City Rd
Orlando, Florida 32810
- Frank Gay Services
- Holland Plumbing, Inc.3500 Aloma Ave suite C38
Winter Park, Florida 32792
- Holland Plumbing, Inc.
- Meeks Plumbing Inc5555 US Hwy 1
Vero Beach, Florida 32967
- Meeks Plumbing Inc
- Orange County Construction Co6413 Pinecastle Blvd Ste 3
Orlando, Florida 32809
- Orange County Construction Co
- Prime Plumbing Inc37136 State Road 19
Umatilla, Florida 32784
- Prime Plumbing Inc
- Safari Septic and Home Services, LLC16877 E Colonial Dr PMB # 115
Orlando, Florida 32820
- Sauer Septic Services21020 Obrien Rd
Groveland, Florida 34736
- Sewer King LLC1725 Jessamine Ave
Orlando, Florida 32806
- Shelle's Septic Tanks Inc.P.O. Box 249
Zellwood, Florida 32798
- SUBURBAN SEPTIC TANK SVC426 S US HIGHWAY 27
Lady Lake, Florida 32159
- Safari Septic and Home Services, LLC
Septic tank companies that service Clermont
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.