Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Zephyrhills, FL
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Zephyrhills
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.Let me start off by saying that Keith is AWESOME, hard working and AWESOME. I would not hesitate to recommend SeaSide Septic to anyone who has a septic tank! This is the second time that I have used their services and compared to other local services that I've used, they are the most honest, trustworthy and should be at the top of your list when you need your septic serviced read less
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI would highly recommend Southern Sanitary. Customer service was great. Walter R was very knowledgeable and did a thorough job. AND pricing was great!
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, IncPerfectly! Duane was prompt, friendly, professional and educational! He cleaned the tank, calculated the size of the tank, identified the make and model of the tank, and confirmed that it fills correctly. i.e. Proper rate of flow. He marked the drain field lines, drew a topo map showing location of the fields, tank, house, and distance from the well. We have used Price since 2002 read less
- Tampa SepticWent better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommend.
- SOUTHERN SANITARY SYSTEMSI called on 10/3/20 it was a Saturday and needed it pumped out today not tomorow They came to my house in one hour and a half, The technician was a fellow named Dan who works out of Sarasota Very polite and Professional, He deserves a 5 star rating, I would definatly use this company again, sorry about the spellin read less
- All Pro PlumbingTeri and her team at All Pro Plumbing were able to quickly respond to our needs after our home had flooded due to a clogged main drain line. They sent out multiple employees multiple different times during a period, when we needed a large amount of work done. As a first time homeowner, we were unsure of what was happening within our pipes, and All Pro Plumbing did a fantastic job at providing information before, during, and after working, as well as always providing an upfront price for the work, so we were never surprised. Teri and her team were always willing to work with us and provide us with the best service and the best price possible. We had used other plumbing services prior to All Pro, and the customer service and response time do not compare. We will continue to use All Pro Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs forward read less
- ASAP Septic Tank ServiceDave was very prompt and professional and did an awesome job changing my septic tank pump and put a riser in.I would recommend him to anyone that needs septic services.
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCIt could not have gone any smoother. I was able to make an appointment for the next day. Something came up and they allowed me to change to the following day with no problems. I received a call before they arrived. They got here when they say they would and were Friendly and professional
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCI am very happy with Tampa Bay Plumbers. Billy performed a very thorough inspection of my septic system, installed a new pump, and made his recommendations. The next day the two Carlos came out and installed risers, a new filter, and a new alarm. Jeff even came out and offered his assessment and advice. The employees at Tampa Bay Plumbers really know their business and are experts on various septic systems. I would recommend them to anyone needing septic work read less
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, IncI was referred to Arthur Price Septic through residents in my Facebook community page. I called them at 9 am and by 1pm, Joe, their technician, called me to let me know he was on his way and 20 mins out. He was very professional, answered all my questions, explained to me the issues, told me what needed to be done to get us up and running and went to work once I gave him the go. Price was fair and work was excellent. Will definitely use them again and request Joe. Very happy with the service and price read less
Septic Tank Companies in Zephyrhills
- Business Description:Tampa Bay Plumbers is a 24hr service company that specializes in residential plumbing and septic work. Our technicians have been working in plumbing and septic for at least 10 years, and many are coming up on 10 years with our company! See for yourself why we are such a trusted service provider on Angie's List. We never compromise our integrity and work very hard to make our customers problems go away forever. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are words we live by here at Tampa Bay Plumbe.. read lessRecent Review:Since the company advertised they are a 24 hour company and they had good reviews we figured we would give them a try. We called at 9:45 pm on Saturday evening when we started encountering the problem. We were told there was a gentleman on a call at an apartment building but that he would be over afterwards. We were next on the list. We hadn't heard from them and called back around midnight. We were informed the job was taking longer than anticipated but not to worry as we were 2nd the list and the next to be helped. My husband then tried calling back at 2:00 am since we hadn't heard from them. No one answered the phone, we received no response. My husband stayed up all night waiting for the plumber. After not hearing from the company I called after 8:00 am on Sunday morning. At that point I was informed that no one could be sent out until Monday morning. I was extremely disappointed. If they had been more proactive with their customer service I could have called another company in the interim. Unfortunately with my husband staying up all night this has ruined our Father's Day plans we had set for today read lessTreena H.
- Business Description:At DOC Plumbing Service our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 5+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate read less
- Business Description:Cote's Septic is a family owned business that strives on excellence and customer service. We have a four man crew devoted to pumping, repairing, and installing quality septic systems. Our billing process is paid upon completion read lessRecent Review:He did the job but my problem is ongoingVina H.
- Business Description:TSI is a full service septic company that includes septic pumping and cleaning, septic design and permitting, maintenance and operations, and septic system install. TSI co-owner, Greg Mayfield, is a Master Septic Tank Contractor and a former state septic/health inspector. TSI provides the customer with education and knowledge to make an informed decision between the different options that exist. TSI is here to help read lessRecent Review:Went better than expected, for my first time dealing with such a big septic issue. Apparently inherited the issue from purchase of the house. Not knowing very much about Septic systems, Tyler walked me through the whole process, and was very patient with all my inquiries. Would definitely recommend read lessAnthony M.
- Business Description:We have been in the septic business for over 40 years in Florida. We are a family owned and operated business and we strive to service our customers and take care of all your septic needs.Recent Review:Excellent. He goes above and beyond. Very pleased. I would highly recommend them.Amanda S.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1974. Customer service is a priority. We accept all major credit cards, cash and check. Special promotions advertised monthly in local publications, Scene Magazine and Spring Hill/Brooksville Newsletter read lessRecent Review:This was my first and last time using Cliff's Septic Svc Inc to pump my septic tank, and my dire warning to anyone thinking about hiring them. The driver arrived late and without a phone call and proceeded to poke a probe with a spike indiscriminately over the side of my yard and into my neighbors yard. As he got closer to my house at the edge of my property, water began flowing from one of the holes from the probe. He stated it was overflow from my septic being so full. After finding the covers to my septic he began pumping it out. Meanwhile, the water is still flowing from the growing hole right into the tank he is pumping out. A while later he told me that it was not septic water, but from my sprinkler system or water main. He suctioned off some of the water from the hole to see the problem, but that created a 15 foot plume of water coming from the hole. He insisted it was a pre-existing problem that he only uncovered. It was in fact my water main coming in from the street. As I frantically tried to shut it off, he finished pumping and started to cover the septic lids even as water from the main streamed back into the tank. He didn't even hose the sides and the sludge of the bottom. I was unsuccessful turning off the water main, so I called the water department to shut it off. Still insisting it was a pre-existing problem, the driver had me sign for the pump out and pay, then he left. Twenty minutes later, the water department came and shut of the water main. He stated the repair and hundreds of gallons off water I lost were my problem. I got a shovel and dug out the hole to see what had happened. What I found was a perfectly round puncture in my main from the probe. I called Cliff's Septic Svc Inc, but I only got an answering machine. I left a message that the driver had punctured my main and I was now without water. Plumbers charge upward of $300 plus to come and repair pipes after hours, but a friend of my neighbors (handyman) said he would come repair it for $100 cash. He came, repaired the damage, and turned my main water line back on. I was angry, so I put a hold on my bank account until the situation could be resolved The next morning I received a call from Cliff's Septic Svc Inc. I explained everything that had happened and she immediately got a nasty attitude. She stated they are not responsible for any of the damage and that it states it on the receipt I signed. However, the owner might take it under consideration and meet me halfway if I send an invoice from the licensed plumber that repaired the work. I tried to contact the man that did the work, but later realized he probably was not a licensed plumber, but a handyman. I still tried to contact him for an invoice because I figured a repair was a repair, why should it matter? Later that afternoon, Cliff's Septic Svc Inc called back furious that I had put a hold on my bank account. I had already taken the hold off of my back account after the morning phone call, so the must have run the card early in the morning. Apparently they had run the full amount before I could even get back to them about the repair invoice. I said “I thought the owner might take it under consideration and meet me halfway if I provide and invoice?” She then went on a complete tirade that actually left me shaky after the call. She said “I am responsible for the work that was done and maybe the owner would have taken it under consideration by sending me a check but I doubt he will now.” She said “It does not sound like a licensed plumber preformed the work.” She said repeatedly that “It states on the receipt they are not responsible for any damage they cause.” Being really upset by the really bad customer service, I said “Fine, just run the card. She said “NO, it was too late and someone would be calling me Monday”… and she said it like a threat. I said fine and she hung up. So, just so we are clear: • The driver LIED about damaging my water main, never called it in, and simply walked away from the mess after doing a mediocre job pumping my tank and leaving a mess in my yard. • The company claims they are not responsible for any damage even though my water main IS NOT over the access plug to my septic tank as per there receipt that was signed AFTER the job was done “Not Responsible For Any Wires Lines, Sprinkler Heads, Etc. That Are Over Access Plug Of The Septic Tank” • The repair I had done to restore water to my house must be done by a licensed plumber or it does not count for some unknown reason. Please be aware that this company can come onto your property and cause expensive damage then claim they are responsible for NOTHING. If you dare to express a bad experience with this company, you will be met with utter nastiness read lessKaren T.
- Business Description:We do plumbing better, guaranteed. Here’s how. Our phones are answered by live service reps around the clock. All of our highly trained technicians are drug free, so you will have the peace of mind that a true professional will enter your home. We provide up front prices. This way, you know all of your options and the exact amount before we do the job, no surprises. We couldn’t be The Clean Plumbers if we left a mess. We always carry cleaning supplies and wear shoe covers to protect your carp.. read lessRecent Review:Very prompt service. Tech arrived, inspected the issue, used his equipment to clear slow flushing toilet and all was well. Most pleased.Paul S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Fully insured. Owner of company is on premises and over sees all jobs done. Immediate response. Seniors citizen discount. Military and Veteran discounts. 24/7 hour emergency phone number and service read lessRecent Review:I've been using them for 15 years and they always did a great job.Brian Mellow m.
- Business Description:All your septic needs. Family owned and operated since 1986.Recent Review:service man carl was prompt very knowledgeable and politeart e.
- Business Description:See website for additional service area. Additional contact name - F Garey Wallace.Recent Review:I found both Lee and Brendan, to be courteous and professional, they were timely and very informative. upon moving into our new home we were totally unprepared to find that our hot water heater was suddenly not working. it was very upsetting. Due to Lee's expertise He was able to determine that our Hot Water Heater was still under warranty, thereby saving us Hundreds of dollars in the process. Such honesty and forthrightness is rare in many trades nowadays and it made our experience with The Unstoppers a very pleasant experience. I am proud to welcome such upstanding professionals into my home, ad heartily recommend them to any one else in need of plumbing service read lessbill n.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Wesley Chapel
- San Antonio
- Dade City
- Ridge Manor
- Land O Lakes
- Temple Terrace
- Plant City
- Shady Hills
- Clair Mel City
- Tampa Bay
- Spring Hill
septic tank services in Zephyrhills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Tampa501 S FALKENBURG RD
- 911 Restoration of Tampa
- AA Coastal Septic15382 Jernigan St
- AAA SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 3389
- AAA Whites Septic Tank Service10384 Cobb Rd
- Abbott's Construction Services Inc- Septic3508 E Laurel Rd
- ABOUT TIME PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING26312 TWIN PINES CT
Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Ace Septic Tank Svc15201 N 12th St
- Adam's Septic Service Inc2201 S Kingsway Rd
- ADELPHI PLUMBING INC4307 HUDSON LN
- Aegis Insurance Group, LLC2575 Ulmerton Rd 250
- American Restoration and Remodeling Inc4044 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, Florida
- Arthur H Price, JR., Septic Tank Service, Inc5534 Wray Way
- ASAP Septic Tank Service5360 Shoupe Ln
- Atomic Septic Tank Service316 Tracy Way
- AA Coastal Septic
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC1400 CLEARWATER LARGO RD
- CHAMBO Industries634 Blue Taverna Ln
- Chris's Plumbing Service6404 US Hwy 301 S
- Chuck's Plumbing1511 E Fowler Ave Ste E
- Cliff's Septic Svc IncPO Box 10567
- Cool Dynamic Solutions847 Greenbelt Cir
- COTE'S SEPTIC TANK SVC6818 LAND O LAKES BLVD
Land O Lakes, Florida
- COTE'S SEPTIC TANK SVCP.o box 593
- Crowell Plumbing7305 N Florida Ave
- C LACEY PLUMBING INC
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAYPO BOX 125
Lake Alfred, Florida
- Fisher Aluminum & Screen Repair LLC12722 Greenmoor Dr
- Flagship Plumbing, Inc.1727 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Florida Pond Cleaning4949 N Orange Blossom Trail
- FFG,INC. GRADING,EXCAVATION,LAND CLEARING,DRIVEWAY
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services IncPO Box 245 Thonotosassa fl
- Harold's Professional Plumbing Services Inc
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.PO Box 1306
- James C. Miller Inc.109 S. Disston Ave.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
- JAMES CALHOUN SEPTIC TANKS1507 Bonnie Rd
Plant City, Florida
- JERRY MILLS DISCOUNT PUMPING11421 State Road 52
- JPB Customs LLC13344 Golf Crest Circle
- J&D Builders of Central Florida, Inc.
- Red Cap Plumbing and Air6605 N Nebraska Ave
- Reliable Septic & Sewer Inc17447 Bathurst Ave
Spring Hill, Florida
- Rios Plumbing, Inc.7515 Maryland Avenue
- Robby's Septic Tank & Plumbing Service9158 Hall Rd
- Robco Septic SolutionsPO Box 1404
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5020 Tampa W Blvd
- Red Cap Plumbing and Air
- Sattefield Home Repair1039 South Dr
Polk City, Florida
- Seaside Septic Services Inc.4170 Calatrava Ave
North Port, Florida
- ServiceMaster 24 Hour7840 Professional Place
- SKIP WOOTEN SEPTIC TANK SVC20231 US HIGHWAY 301
Dade City, Florida
- Straight Flush Septic Service1487 Fairmont St
- SUBTERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES INC3927 US HWY 19
- Sattefield Home Repair
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC6205 Johns Rd SUITE 11-12
- Tampa Bay Plumbing613 S Missouri Ave
- Tampa Septic9852 Preakness Stakes Way
Dade City, Florida
- TED'S SEPTIC TANKS130 ED SCANLON LN
- The Clean Plumbers - Phillip Maurici14545 N Florida Ave
- The Drain Team, Inc.2025 Wild Acres Rd
- Thompson Plumbing Inc4208 Ollie Rd
- Todays Plumbing904 Wyngate Ct.
Safety Harbor, Florida
- TRI-COUNTY SEPTIC11421 ST RD 52
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC
- Watre Fire and Mold Help16008 Northlake Village D
- Wayne Conyers Plumbing Inc13309 E Wheeler Rd
- WHITT'S SEPTIC TANK SERVICE6625 State Highway 579
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wooten's Well Drilling & Septic Tank InstallationP.O. Box 323
- Watre Fire and Mold Help