When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Litchfield, CT
There are 8 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Litchfield
- Pickering Construction LLCSteve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re ready
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairChris identified problem and walked us through fixing it. He also gave us directions on how to prevent from happening again.
- D & F Plumbing CoJoe Hammers arrived and quickly determined what was wrong. He was pleasant, very professional and did a fantastic job!
- ALL BRAND APPLIANCES REPAIR COSuperb service! Dave first spent about 20 minutes on the phone trying to help me diagnose the problem (without being compensated for it) and then came out in a few days (when others were quoting 4-5 weeks). Repair was done in 30 minutes, he was personable, professional, very reasonably priced and very clearly knew what he was doing. And, he called back promptly both after my initial call and to confirm the appointment. Would highly recommend - he is a true pro, both in terms of the quality of the work and the way he handles his business. Such a huge difference from the way so many of the other repair services behave. Thank you
- Dave's Apppliance RepairPerfectly. The service was excellent and prompt (he came earlier than agreed in order to be helpful), efficient and completely effective. Dave was also personable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.
- A Action ApplianceThey were on time, professional, and did a great job fixing our machine the same day. I would highly recommend anyone who needs an appliance repaired to call these people. Also great fair price for the work done.
- Ray's Appliance RepairScott came out the same day I called and correctly assessed the problem with my oven at a reasonable price. He found the right part, gave me a quote, had it shipped quickly, and fixed it the first time right. I can't recommend this guy enough.
- Ray's Appliance RepairPerfectly. Scott was here for about 20 minutes, cleared the drain filter, verified that everything worked correctly and charged what I consider a very reasonable amount for that which I couldn't do myself. I highly recommend this company!
- Ray's Appliance RepairI needed stove repairs. He was familiar with, but did not have training for the particular product. He made several very good suggestions.
- A Action ApplianceIt was a positive experience both times, and I would use them for all my appliance repairs. Highly recommend them.
Appliance Repair Experts in Litchfield
- Business Description:*Prefers a phone call when requesting a service* Family owned & operated. Appliance Repair Company. Super Service Award winner for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016! Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (860) 584-214Recent Review:he told me how to fix over the phone in 5 minutes. Called me back within 2 minutes from clicking on the link to his company. Will definitely use them if anything ever comes up again!Katie R.
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther..Recent Review:Everyone from start to finish was nice & helpful. Jose was on time , professional. & knowledgeable. Oven works like newJean P.
- Business Description:WINNER OF THE ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS ! Pickering Construction LLC is dedicated to providing customers with professional home repair and general construction of the highest quality at competitive prices. Steven Pickering owner/master carpenter brings to the table over 15 years of experience in the building trades. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We do the job right the first time, no exceptions! We value our customers recommendations as our best..Recent Review:Steve and his crew were hired to completely gut and remodel two full bathrooms. For one bathroom, we got rid of an alcove tub and replaced with a tub and walk in shower, so a decent amount of new plumbing was required. We had gotten a few estimates and his came in higher than one contractor’s who we weren’t sure about, and right in line with another shop we were considering. Both of the “higher” estimates were right in line with regional averages for the work we were asking for. In the end, I think we got a total bargain! We’ve been through/overseen other (sometimes large) renovations, with many subcontractors and moving parts, and out of all of them, Steve was the best. He is very laid back but knowledgeable and thoughtful about offering his expertise and opinions to make the project flow better or cost less, and he didn’t mind taking the time to chat to figure things out we hadn’t thought through. He was also just as comfortable when we wanted things a certain way or requested changes. He went the extra mile if needed and his whole crew were the same way. There was no drama whatsoever and lots of little things they did were simply absorbed into the amount already agreed upon. Al, Ron, Ralph, and the rest of the crew were all friendly, skilled and efficient. And with Covid, they masked up and we really appreciated it. Lastly, as a woman who happened to be the point person and decision maker for this project, I can’t tell you how much I appreciated the simple respect for my point of view, experience and opinions. From everybody. This has not always been the case in the past, and I think it’s so worth giving a shout out for. Thanks, Steve and crew! We love our bathrooms, and we hope to have you guys back to take a look at the kitchen when we’re readyDavid C.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, Dube Appliance Service, an owner operated business, has been servicing Sub-Zero products for most of Fairfield County CT, with honest, fast, professional, courteous service. Because I work exclusively on Sub-Zero, I carry more Sub-Zero parts than other companies who work on multiple brands, and I arrive with a fully stocked truck, ready for any type of problem you are experiencing, fixing the problem on the first appointment, 99% of the time. I guarantee, and stand behind m..Recent Review:I've had him before. He's clean, fast, quick and does the job! I'd have him back again, he's my go-to guy.Rossiter D.
- Business Description:Family owned Buiness For Over 25 Years,4 Employees,Dependable&TrustworthyRecent Review:Excellent!! Mike Mancini and MRL Electric have been our go to electrician for home and business needs for the past 30 years. Their professionalism, knowledge, skills and work ethics. Meet the highest standards and their being up to date, on the latest technology is a definite asset. We trust and highly recommend this companyRobert P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Preston Marble Dale
- West Cornwall
- New Hartford
- South Kent
appliance repair services in Litchfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Action Appliance379 E Center St
- Alterations Plus LLC15 Charterhouse Rd.
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Action Appliance
- Dube Appliance Service304 Main Ave #139
- Dube Appliance Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- New Milford Foundry & Machine Co84 West St
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- New Milford Foundry & Machine Co