Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.9

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” ...

Ccvpainting

My name is Carlos and I been on this business for over 10 years, 2 years ago I decide to go on my own, and here I am. My customers are very important, and I make sure each of them are 100% satisfied. I work for the areas of Connecticut and Rhode Island. I provide a range of custom interior, exterior painting services, also power wash allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. If you are tired of the same color, and want a change the CCVPAINTING team is here to help.

Offers by Ccvpainting  on Angi
Carpet Cleaning Experts

Welcome to Carpet Cleaning Experts, celebrating over 30 years in business! We service the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Southeastern Connecticut areas with expert cleaning services. We're open and ready for service. Call today and ask about our cleaning and sanitizing treatment services. We are deeply concerned about the health and safety of you and your family and are ready to assist you in keeping your home safe. As a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business, we have a strong belief in complete customer satisfaction. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you can expect excellence. We're not satisfied until you are! Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote. From Carpet Cleaning Experts, you get honest pricing with No sales gimmicks and No hidden costs. Over the past 30 years, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers. Check out our web site to learn why our clients stay with us year after year! Additional phone: (800) 479-1204.

Offers by Carpet Cleaning Experts on Angi
Clean Machine Power Wash

Established in 1974, Clean Machine Powerwash Inc. has been serving Massachusetts and Connecticut for the past 42 years. We are fully insured with Workman’s Comp. and Liability. At Clean Machine Power Wash, we pride ourselves on our expert exterior house washing services and customer service. Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners work around your schedule, providing cleaning service so convenient that you don't even need to be at your property while we're on the job! With Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners, our main concerns are your satisfaction and a job well done! We don't just wash, we scrub! So you can say farewell to mold, mildew & dirt. Check out our website for information on the many services we offer. Please contact Clean Machine Power Wash for a FREE estimate: 224 Cold Springs Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089.

09/26/2019

Brian V.

Phone number listed no longer in service! Delete this one save people from wasting their time.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/14/2017

Betti G.

Dear Michelle, The repairman came on time and spend approximately 25 minutes "observing" the washing machine go through a "quick wash" cycle. That is all he did--"observe." The machine worked while he was there. He said he didn't know why it wasn't working for me, it seems fine. He then charged me over $200 for the visit which I paid by check. As soon as he left, I tried to use the washing machine and it still doesn't spin. So, I just paid $174.41 (with 20% off coupon) for nothing. I am in the exact same situation as I was before I called for the repair. I contacted Sears to see if I could obtain a refund at least for the $74.41. I understood that I would probably have to pay for $99 Trip Fee as he did come out to my house. I was given what I call the "run around" on 4 separate calls to Sears to explain my circumstance. I just received an email message telling me that I will not be receiving any refund at all. Waste of my time and money. Never again.

Description of Work
GE Washing Machine not spinning

11/27/2017

Zehua X.

I have Sears Home Warranty, the coverage is good, the premium and deduction is fair. The contractors do good jobs. But the scheduling is always messed up and I have to call many times to clarify.

Description of Work
Fix dishwasher, kitchen garbage disposal.

06/20/2017

Carol H.

I think they are good, you pay a fee to come out and they tell you what is wrong with it and fix it. They other companies try to get you to buy a 1 year warranty. The guy who came was fine and the first thing he fixed did not work. He had to get another part that fixed the fridge. They called me back for feed back so it was fine. They call you the day before and then the morning of, then the technician calls when they are on their way. They were very professional, kind and patient.

Description of Work
They repaired my refrigerator.

05/22/2017

Cindy W.

The repair man was prompt, courteous, and capable. He told us our options, and performed what was necessary to get our fridge running well again. He also looked over the fridge to make sure nothing else was likely to fail. He explained clearly to us what was going on. One thing that is not so great is that when one calls Sears the phone operator and the repair guy try to sell various repair contracts for the stated appliance or the whole house. There might be some instances where this is helpful to a family, but it was a little offputting to us. However, the repair guy was truly knowledgable and provided excellent service, so we would definitely call them again and hope to get the same guy!

Description of Work
Fixed our refrigerator

04/25/2017

David W.

Excellent. The repairman was prompt, tested the washing machine several times to determine/confirm the initial diagnosis that a replacement pump was warranted to fix the problem, explained what he was doing and why, and had the replacement pump readily available in his vehicle. He was courteous and professional and me feel thankful that I had hired him to do the work.

Description of Work
Replaced pump on washing machine.

11/29/2016

Cynthia S.

The washer was repaired to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Washer repair

09/01/2016

Nancy U.

It went well once it got started. The first serviceman lied and said he had called me as I sat around waiting all day and he hadn't. But, they were very apologetic when I called them and asked why the guy wasn't here. They made another appointment and sent another guy out and gave me a discount. So, I was satisfied with what happened. They had a little trouble with that guy I guess. It was that one technician. Now, if he had called and said, "Oh, my child is sick. I've got to take him to the emergency room," or "Oh, I'm sick," I would have accepted it. But, nothing at all and then lying to the company and saying, "Oh yeah, I called her, there was no answer." I just called them, there was no one else to call. We don't have a lot of choices.

Description of Work
I had a dryer fixed.

Category small appliance repair

08/31/2016

Favian H.

The only issue is that when I call, it usually takes them longer than I would like to get out here. That is I am calling them because my mower does not work and I need to work right away and I am not very patient. I would tell a friend about them.

Description of Work
I had them come out to repair my mower.

Category lawn mower repair

08/23/2016

Laurie R.

fine. The serivceman was on time, neat and thorough. There were no problems with my washer or dryer. He gave me a good tip about using washing machine cleaner.

Description of Work
maintenance on clothes washer and dryer

Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.9

Norwich, CT 06360

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa