Family home improvement LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2016

200 Beaver St

Ansonia, CT 06401

Family owned business for 15 years...

06/03/2016

Michael S.

They did everything in two days . I was pretty amazed . His crew worked from early morning till about 6 each day . Very hard workers and very skilled and professional . Everything looks great . My wife and I are very happy and would absolutely refer them . Jerry and Manny answered all questions and did everything exactly as we had hoped for .

Description of Work
Did concrete repair and and rebuilt my front porch . Bricks and stone work . Also did some repair work on outdoor brick fireplace .

Category decks, masonry, stamped concrete

06/02/2016

Lana P.

From the first day I spoke to Jerry he was very professional and very kind when they came to see the job you can tell they knew exactly what I wanted and they did such an amazing work couldn't be more happier and I am very happy I closed this company and I will always call them and recommend them to anyone that needs work around their home . Thank you family home improvement/Jerry for your amazing work

Description of Work
New patio, new walkway with stones

Category decks, sunrooms

06/02/2016

Sophia L.

It went great our office had some leaks that were coming down in our office and a patient of ours recommend it this company (family home improvement) to us and I am so glad she did because they came right away and fixed our problem I will definitely use them again in my house soon and I truly recommend them to anyone and I will definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking

Total painting service CCL

Total Painting Services Bridgeport,CT 06607 We have great prices and great references

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

New Generation Flooring LLC

Specializing in HARDWOOD FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Home improvement.