If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Find top appliance sales companies in Danielson, CT
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Danielson
- SHORE TV & APPLIANCES INCExcellent sales team. Very patiently answered all my questions. Pricing was competitive with big box stores plus they have their own repair staff which is a big plus for me.
- CARL'S APPLIANCE SVCOverall, I was very pleased with the service and the price. I also think their honest assessment of the issue and the workaround provided to my tenants went above and beyond what they needed to do. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to a friend and plan to use them for any future appliance repair needs
- Pequot AppliancesWe purchased a used washer and dryer from Barry at Pequot Appliances. They were slightly used and refurbished but who cares. They are going to be put to hard use and get dirty and scuffed in our house anyway. Besides the prices are reasonable and a whole lot cheaper than buying new from some big box store. He had some brand new looking appliances in the shop as well but we needed large capacity for our family. They were delivered and installed a couple days later as promised, no problems. After several weeks or a few months the washer motor developed a problem. The owner, Barry was there at our house a couple days later replacing the motor. No hassles, no extra $, no excuses, problem solved! I know someone else who went in to buy a new dryer, Barry asked him a few questions and sent him home with a new dryer duct instead! The dryer was fine, the exhaust vent was old, bent and clogged with lint so it couldn't heat up properly. He saved the guy hundreds of dollars. It's great to find an honest business owner that you are happy to recommend
- JERRY'S APPLIANCE REPAIRThese guys were amazing! My refrigerator suddenly started malfunctioning on a Friday afternoon (i.e. ice cream wasn't staying frozen, ice cubes were melting together, etc.). As a working Mom, I still had to go to work and didn't have a whole lot of time to address the problem before the weekend hit, but it wasn't something that could wait either. If I didn't do something right away, I was going to lose all the food in there. I left work a little bit early and went to one of the Big Box stores, who was advertising a sale on refrigerators at the time. When I went in, the first thing I noticed was that almost all of the refrigerators they had on the floor were HUGE and I knew they weren't going to fit into the little space that I had available in my kitchen. I explained the situation to the sales person and asked what they could do for me. She showed me a couple of things and then explained that most of the ones I'd be interested in would have to be ordered on line, and they couldn't deliver it for at least ten days. Not only that, they have to charge quite a bit of money to remove the old one, and I would have to hire a plumber/handyman to install it. To her credit, the sales person suggested that I go to Jerry's, because (as she put it) I was going to need a prompt delivery and some customer service behind it - and Jerry's could be counted on for that. I went to Jerry's Appliance at 3:30 in the afternoon and explained my predicament. I gave him an approximate budget to work with and a description of the features that were important to me (color, ice maker, size, etc.). He immediately directed me to the best refrigerator for the money - manufactured by Frigidaire under the name of Crosley, with a ten year warranty, in the color I wanted, with the ice maker available, and the exact size I needed for my little kitchen. Then he asked me when I wanted it delivered, and gave me a choice of Monday, or later on the same day. I took same day delivery. Jerry's delivered my new refrigerator by 5:00 the same day. They removed the old refrigerator and installed the new one in very short order - being very careful not to make a mess or to damage anything in the process. After a day or so it became clear that I needed the doors to open on the other side, instead of the way that they'd set it up. I called the shop to ask what I could do about the issue, and they promptly came out to switch them for me (at no additional charge). In my estimation, these guys are the essence of good old fashioned Sales & Service. They listened carefully to what I wanted and they delivered it. Their service men were friendly, conscientious, and very professional. The appliance they sold me met with everything I had hoped for, and a little bit more. After this experience, I can't imagine ever going to another appliance store for my needs. I can't think of a single thing that they could do to improve on what they do
- SearsYou call; they come on time; they do the work; they give you some advice; they come back if more work is needed. They'll have you do a diagnosis or coach you on a self-repair on the telephone.
- COOGAN-GILDERSLEEVE APPLIANCEI called on a Saturday and was told the service department was closed for the weekend (it is a one man service department) because the repairman was on his weekend duty with the National Guard. I was told he would call first when he returned to work on Monday. I was told refridgeration problems are serviced first. I received a call at 8 AM on Monday and he was here within hours. I had called two other repair services and the earliest that someone would be able to look at the problem was four to five days. Coogan Gildersleve was there in less than 40 hours
- SearsVery well.Th delivery people were 15 minutes past the early time of the projected delivery window.They measured the doorway and it went right in and was quickly set up and done
- STEVE BOUSQUET APPLIANCE & TVWE have bought several appliances, a grill, and TV's from Bousquets. This call was to repair a stove purchased elsewhere with an on and off major burner. The technician came as scheduled within a two hour window both trips--one to diagnose and one to install the part. We live a distance away--began to use them when I worked close to his store--and there was no question about continuing to serve us in this way. Whether it be price on a purchase or follow up (actually called during a heat wave to be sure our new freezer was doing ok since it had an initial seal issue) or repair, we would highly recommend them
- Green Mountain Stove CompanyThe owner is very personable and friendly. They very quickly made arrangements to have the stove delivered and installed. They did a really good job, and they were fast. I do not have any complaints about it.
- JT'S APPLIANCE INCIt was an emergency situation, and they were able to get it delivered very quickly. They took the time to explain everything we needed and gave great customer service.
Appliance Sales Companies in Danielson
- Business Description:We are an owner-operated, full service, building and remodeling company licensed in RI and CT. Our foundation is built on integrity, which we believe starts with a concentrated focus on genuine customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship. We appreciate that we would simply not be where we are today unless our customers were satisfied. We are proud to be a GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor. Less than 3% of roofing contractors have earned this certification. It means we can offe..Recent Review:Arrived on time, crew was fabulous. Did exactly what they said they would do in the time frame promised. Yard was left as clean as they found it. Roof looks fabulous. New gutters with leaf guards were installed by a true master on 4/7/2020. Looking forward to never having to hire someone to clean gutters again. If a house gutter can be considered "beautiful", these meet that criteriaLinda T.
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther..Recent Review:Everyone from start to finish was nice & helpful. Jose was on time , professional. & knowledgeable. Oven works like newJean P.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Phone number listed no longer in service! Delete this one save people from wasting their time.Brian V.
- Business Description:Locally owned appliance Sales and Service Center. In Business for 60+ years. Servicing most out of warranty appliance makes and televisions. Fully Authorized Samsung appliance and television service provide. Fully Authorized Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Bosch Appliance service provider
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Central Village
- South Woodstock
- North Scituate
- North Grosvenordale
kitchen appliance sellers in Danielson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHACE BUILDING SUPPLY of CT90 ROUTE 171
- CHACE BUILDING SUPPLY of CT
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Geek Squad - Best Buy913 HARTFORD TPKE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- John Henderson Construction LLC165 Granite St
Westerly, Rhode Island
- John Henderson Construction LLC
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV320 W Thames St
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV
- Mainline Heating and Supply591 Ference Rd
- Mainline Heating and Supply
- Paul's TV Sales and Service, LLC156 Bridge St
- Paul's TV Sales and Service, LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434