Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Danielson, CT
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Danielson
- M.Watson Appliance RepairExcellent! Mitch was super personable and informed as to the problem and took care of it quickly. His charge was reasonable, too. I will definitely call him in the future when one of my appliances needs attention. Will also recommend him to my friends and family!!
- M.Watson Appliance RepairI contacted Mitch because my dryer wasn’t heating. He knew exactly what it was and had it fixed quickly. Excellent service.
- Calkins Electric LLCChris and his apprentice arrived within an hour of my call. They were very professional, efficient and very kind, and made me feel safe in an upsetting situation. He made everything safe, and will be coming back to complete all that is needed. I highly recommend him, and I know I will never call anyone else
- A Action ApplianceService man was polite (wore a mask) and professional. Performed the repairs quickly and left the area spotless
- Able Service Co SouthRepairs were done quickly (broken belt) and professionally. Larry explained why belt broke (overloading dryer) to prevent reoccurrence. Larry made sure to call when there were any delays in his arrival.
- A Action ApplianceThe repairman arrived promptly, fixed the main problem and did some additional work to make the refrigerator function better. He explained everything to us and made sure to tell us how to prevent some problems in the future.
- Rockland Appliance CenterThey were fine. They came when we called them. We had a previous person that came and said we needed a new compressor. Rockland came and said we didn't need a new compressor, that we just needed to fix the fan that was hitting another part of the refrigerator which was making a noise. It was nice to get somebody that told us the truth and it was a lot less expensive
- Calkins Electric LLCIt was great. Very professional and extremely helpful. I would absolutely use Calkins Electric in the future.
- Able Service Co SouthLarry was very accommodating with scheduling and even offered to come out the same day I called. The dryer is fixed and I am very pleased with the work he did. I would definitely hire Larry again.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service technician was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He did an excellent job servicing our washer and dryer. I would definitely recommend him and use for any future service.
Appliance Repair Experts in Danielson
- Business Description:Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Ther..Recent Review:I called Action to repair my 30+ year old Maytag dryer in my Suffield CT home because it wasn't drying clothes. Tom came on Monday, diagnosed the problem and ordered the part. After the part arrived on Thursday, I called to see if I could get it installed on Friday before the holiday weekend. I was assured Tom could make it. He arrived late in the day, finished the repair around 5pm and still had another job to do. In spite of his long day and warm weather, Tom was pleasant. For the diagnosis and repair, they put me on the schedule for the day but could not confirm a time. While this was inconvenient, I appreciated their responsivenessCeleste P.
- Business Description:Specializing in household appliances, M.Watson Appliance Repair is eastern CT's source for quick and efficient appliance repair. While many others have a 2 week long waiting list, M.Watson Appliance Repairs goal is to schedule your appointment to be within 3 days of initial contactRecent Review:Excellent! Mitch was super personable and informed as to the problem and took care of it quickly. His charge was reasonable, too. I will definitely call him in the future when one of my appliances needs attention. Will also recommend him to my friends and family!Lorie B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:We specialize in tile design and installation as well as kitchen and bathroom remodel and renovation. Our design team will consult with you to help you select your materials and create your project.Recent Review:Stephan and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with when remodeling our 1990's master bathroom. They converted a shower/tub combo to a beautiful walk in shower with glass doors, re-tiled the floor, installed a new 2 sink vanity, painted the bathroom and replaced the toilet. Stephan was on time every day when working on the project, easy to communicate with to make tweaks or changes and gave us a lot of great suggestions during the remodel. We have already recommended H.S. Remodeling to family and friends who have also used Stephan and team to renovate parts of their homes. Highly recommend this reliable, fair priced company that does fantastic workThomas G.
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours services. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the service repairs that keep your lights on or keeps them from going out! Maintain your home’s convenience and comfort with service upgrades, new outlet installations, generator installations, and home rewiring. You can even have us install your home theater or surround sound systems. Is your office or production facility..Recent Review:Team was great, on time and very efficient. Answered all my questions and were all very friendly. Price was fair for the amount of work that was completed. This started as an emergency call and Chris walked me through the work that had to be completed. Problem was fixed till repairs could be made a few days later. Would have been fixed soon, but rain was a factor. Thanks again to all. Chris, Amy,Will, & MasonKenneth D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They had the part I needed and shipped it out pretty quickly. It seems their pricing was OK ($5.99) for the specialty bolt but shipping for a bolt was almost as much. Could have shipped it for about $.80 in a padded envelopeKurtis M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:Used the Chat function on their website to clarify my question. Spoke with Ashley. She answered my question quickly and clarified why I was looking at 2 different prices for what appeared to be the exact item. She explained the "Original manufacturer item" versus the "After market generic" item. Very helpfulBill C.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:I saw American Residential Warranty advertised on TV for about the 10th time. I never paid any attention to it before because we had one. I started thinking about it and I looked and I thought I had put that information in my cell phone and I had. They were still advertising and they had a special on top of their normal. Oh my goodness it was such a good deal. It was so much cheaper than anybody else. You are not under a contract for a full year, you can cancel it at anytime. You can use your existing people, like if you have a plumber that you love, you can use him. It was just almost too good to be true. I kept asking her questions. Another good thing was that they cover stuff like garage door openers, which most of them don't. They cover ice makers and refridgerators which most of them don't. I was just bowled over. We haven't used them yet, we just signed up with them. By purchasing a full year we got 2 free months. And we have that option for the rest of our lives, to have it at the price we purchased originally and if we pay yearly we get the 2 free months from now on. That is almost unbelievable. I will let you know if I have any problems with them but right now I am very happy with them. If we cancel we get the prorated amount back. There was nothing that scared us about going ahead an using them. Just dealing with them on the phone, the woman was very knowledgeable, she answered all of my questions. I talked to her off and on for about 4 days. I would say, well, my husband wanted me to ask about this and my husband wanted me to ask about that. She knew, she didn't have to go ask somebody. They seemed to have their act togetherNancy & Bryan U.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Danielson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- Calkins Electric LLC567 Vauxhall St Ext Unit 317
Waterford, Connecticut 06385
- Casanova Remodeling Company LLC655 Main St
Plymouth, Connecticut 06782
- CHACE BUILDING SUPPLY of CT90 ROUTE 171
Woodstock, Connecticut 06281
- Clark Heating Cooling and Refrigeration LLC21 Hillview Heights
Jewett City, Connecticut 06351
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jeffrey L Decker Hearth and Home Professional666 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, Connecticut 06239
- Jeffrey L Decker Hearth and Home Professional
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV320 W Thames St
Norwich, Connecticut 06360
- KEITH'S APPLIANCE & TV
- M.Watson Appliance Repair32 Arnio Dr
Moosup, Connecticut 06354
- M.Watson Appliance Repair